Any Pokemon Giveway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
So this is my first giveaway on any Pokemon Forums.

The Giveaway is very simple. All you have to do is be one of the first 20 people to post saying what Pokemon, item, moves, and nature you would like.
Also you have to post your friend code. I will be home from school at about 3:10 so I can trade around 3:30.(Eastern Time)

I only will take legit Pokemon offers, so don't ask for anything illegal.
I use a site that lets you have any Pokemon but I only make legit Pokemon.

If anyone doesn't like this idea, you can pm me. If a moderator doesn't like this idea I will close the Giveaway.

I hope everyone will cooperate and I can't wait to see what kinds of Pokemon everyone wants. The contest will close when 20 people post their Pokemon or in 24 hours.

P.S. I cannot make shiny Pokemon so please keep that in mind.
Another Note, I can only do this for 5th gen since that is all I have as of now.

Cofagrigus
Nickname: Mumm-Ra
Nature: Relaxed
Ability Mummy
Item: Chesto Berry
IVs: Let it have highest IVs possible with hidden power fighting and a speed IV of 0.
Moves: Heal Block

Cofagrigus

tikidude, is that the only moves you want it to have? or are there other moves?
Also I will have that ready by tomorrow. When will you be on?

Any Pokemon Giveaway

No. I use a website that lets you pick the natures, moves, items, and the pokemon. Though I only make legit pokemon.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No. I use a website that lets you pick the natures, moves, items, and the pokemon. Though I only make legit pokemon.
If this is in such a way to make the pokemon appear legit even though the method of creation was not, then we don't have any interest of such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)