AG Anything Goes Fall Seasonal (Round 5 Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Welcome to the Anything Goes Fall Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.

HunterStorm vs lotiasite
MDB vs The Thunderbirds (extend)
pazza vs Chessking345
Zenithial vs ag is ass
Velvet Blood vs Terracotta
Quantum Tesseract vs xapx
Catalystic vs SolarflareRo
neomon vs WSun1
BaconEatinAssassin vs ice-master-523
Deep Sea Sapphire vs byronthewellwell
bigtalk
vs Gorfield
Revulsion vs AnythingGoesLegend (act)

Deadline is Sunday 27th October 11:59 PM EST
Extension Deadline is Wednesday 23rd October 11:59 PM EST
Have Fun!

Last edited:
Predicts Cuz bored

HunterStorm vs lotiasite
(loser of MDB vs Shivam3299) vs (loser of cromagnet vs The Thunderbirds)
pazza vs (loser of ADF Test vs Chessking345)
Zenithial vs ag is ass
(loser of Velvet Blood vs GRNBLN) vs Terracotta
Quantum Tesseract vs xapx
(winner of LaBalladeDesCieux vs Catalystic) vs SolarflareRo
neomon vs WSun1
BaconEatinAssassin vs ice-master-523
Deep Sea Sapphire vs byronthewellwell
bigtalk
vs Gorfield

Underline means wins extension
If I predicted you to lose and you win you get a free cookie

HunterStorm vs lotiasite: Loti is really good just unlucky usually. Hunter can ofc win this too and I have high hopes for this game.
(loser of MDB vs Shivam3299) vs (loser of cromagnet vs The Thunderbirds): Ig it really depends on who ends up here but many MU worth watching.
Zenithial vs ag is ass: Darmanitan Zen-Mode is gonna win cause its fire and psychic.
(loser of Velvet Blood vs GRNBLN) vs Terracotta: Obv not gonna predict my own game but regardless of the outcome one of the coolest MU this round.
BaconEatinAssassin vs ice-master-523: Gonna be tight, gonna be cool, gonna be fun. Gl you too pls bring some heat!
Revulsion vs AnythingGoesLegend: If you can win a coinflip then who is gonna stop you? jk

Edit: Ig the added tags lack a few names cause of the extension so tagging myself
Shivam3299 The Thunderbirds Chessking345 LaBalladeDesCieux
2nd Edit: Its fixed now Ig

Last edited:
Bro you never even said your timezone, was literally on for hours yesterday and you pushed the date back, wtf do you want me to do, I'm at school now and can't play.
Well you said "alright" when I told you that I am free after 7 pm my time , hence i thought you knew my time zone. Well sorry but I guess due to busy schedule I won't be able to play this week. I didn't save the screenshot of our conversation. Well I have been messaging you for past 1week and you never asked me about my time zone . Hence I thought you knew about it.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
new matchups

call act on mdb. You agreed to play after 7 pm my time . have been waiting for you for past 15 mins. sorry dude. :-(
Bro you never even said your timezone, was literally on for hours yesterday and you pushed the date back, wtf do you want me to do, I'm at school now and can't play.
giving you guys 2 more days to get the match done or ill coinflip it. I looked at your PM logs and neither of you bothered to fix a time for your series, except the "after 7pm" where no timezone was specified.

and please schedule on smogon walls this time so that i can actually see the proof of scheduling.

new matchups

giving you guys 2 more days to get the match done or ill coinflip it. I looked at your PM logs and neither of you bothered to fix a time for your series, except the "after 7pm" where no timezone was specified.

and please schedule on smogon walls this time so that i can actually see the proof of scheduling.
Then why did he told "sounds good" after that!! I thought he knew my time zone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)