Project Anything Goes Next Best Thing! (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute

Lysandre's wet dream, a demonic life sucking bird.

Substitute aims at anti-leading Smeargle and it could also be used to make life harder for teams if it is behind a Substitute which will allow it to Taunt and play with two offensive moves, one being a healing move and one boosted by its own ability.

Yveltal @ Darkium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Steel Wing

I've never actually tried this but I decided I wanted to start participating in this thing so I drew up something. I feel this could be a a pretty nice set for HO, Webs in particular. Z-Taunt raises your attack by 1, and being able to fire off high-powered Knock Offs and Sucker Punches after the fact could be pretty scary. Steel Wing is there to hit those pesky Fairy types for good damage.

Last edited:
Yveltal @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Steel Wing/Tailwind
- Sky Attack

I am entering flyingium z sky attack yveltal,

This set is basically that standard physical yveltal but with the powerful z sky attack it can tear through defensive enemies
you can also run z tailwind on this set to take advantage of sky attack's high critical hit rate to get guaranteed crits
or you can run steel wing to deal with fairies

I hope people find this set cool

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
I came up with a few try-hard shitty sets out of boredom.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast

I have never used this myself and don't know if this would be any good in the meta. But here I bring you mixed hone claws Ygod. Hone claws boosts the accuracy one level, allowing ygod to spam accurate hurricanes and focus blast's( most notably hitting tyranitar). Sucker punch takes advantage of the atk boost from hone claws and gives it a boosted priority move.

Yveltal @ Damp Rock/Heat Rock/Life Orb
Modest/Timid Nature
- Rain Dance/Sunny Day
- Hurricane/Heat Wave
- Dark Pulse
-oblivion wing/toxic/u-turn/ sucker punch/taunt

Oh the days before the coming of primal kyogre, primal groudon and rayquaza mega--where strats like rain dance and sunny day were much more prevalent. This set is for any of those weather team fanatics that still wish to try their hand at the strat. This could be used on both defensive and offensive yveltal. This is the typical special set, but utilizing the move rain dance. This will do two things: let you spam 100% accuracy hurricanes in the rain and provide support for your weather-based team. While not obligatory, u-turn acts as a nifty move to safely pivot to your rain sweepers. Alternatively, you may use sunny day if sun teams are your preference.

Yveltal @ Darknium Z
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Knock off
- Fly

Using Darkium Z with hone claws is the selling point of this set--giving yvgod a swords dance boost + accuracy boost in one turn. Knock off is used for a nifty stab, while sucker punch provides a nice priority move. Fly hits pokemon that resist dark.

Last edited:
I came up with a few try-hard shitty sets out of boredom.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast

I have never used this myself and don't know if this would be any good in the meta. But here I bring you mixed hone claws Ygod. Hone claws boosts the accuracy one level, allowing ygod to spam accurate hurricanes and focus blast's( most notably hitting tyranitar). Sucker punch takes advantage of the atk boost from hone claws and gives it a boosted priority move.

Yveltal @ Damp Rock/Heat Rock/Life Orb
Modest/Timid Nature
- Rain Dance/Sunny Day
- Hurricane/Heat Wave
- Dark Pulse
-oblivion wing/toxic/u-turn/ sucker punch/taunt

Oh the days before the coming of primal kyogre, primal groudon and rayquaza mega--where strats like rain dance and sunny day were much more prevalent. This set is for any of those weather team fanatics that still wish to try their hand at the strat. This could be used on both defensive and offensive yveltal. This is the typical special set, but utilizing the move rain dance. This will do two things: let you spam 100% accuracy hurricanes in the rain and provide support for your weather-based team. While not obligatory, u-turn acts as a nifty move to safely pivot to your rain sweepers. Alternatively, you may use sunny day if sun teams are your preference.

Yveltal @ Darknium Z
Adamant/Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Knock off
- Acrobatics

Using Darkium Z with hone claws is the selling point of this set--giving yvgod a swords dance boost + accuracy boost in one turn. Knock off is used for a nifty stab, while sucker punch provides a nice priority move. Acrobatics becomes a base 110 flying move after the z move is used up, allowing ygod to use a powerful flying move in one, rather than two turns.
I think after using your z move acrobatics remains at 55 power

Yveltal @ Metronome
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Substitute
- Double Team

I was probably not in a good mood when building this, but anyways, it’s similar to the darkrai build people had used back in gen 6. Metronome is held to help raise its moves damage input when abused a number of times. Substitute to protect it from any contact from super effective hits, or attacks in general while having double team be it’s little support by raising its evasion and whatnot. It’s a weird set, but I personally like it and have used it occasionally on my own time and it’s only issue is probably being roared out or forced out if the user has perish song, but otherwise it’s a decently good set, not outstanding, but, decent.

Here comes the ultimate evil set...

Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Torment
- Toxic
- Roost

If you have never played the cartridge games, you probably don't even know what Torment does, and I don't blame you because it's pretty much useless; it prevents the opposing pokemon from using the same move twice in a row, which seems really underwhelming at first. However, this effect lasts until the opposing pokemon is switched out, which allows you to beat most CM arceus formes and PDon in theory :

1. You tank judgment/fire punch/lava plume and torment the opposing mon
2. Since most CM ceuses and Pdons (mostly defensive ones, offensive Pdons might have both a fire and a rock move) run only one move that can really hurt Yveltal, you are free to Sub/Toxic on this turn, depending on whether or not the opp's main move 2HKoes you
3. Roost/Toxic depending on your health while the opp kills your sub/you tank another hit
4. Repeat ad infinitum

This process is demonstrated here (thanks to BananaLaddersPS for the help testing this set), and although Yveltal would eventually lose the 1v1 because this arceus carries refresh, you can still beat the opposing arceus by switching in an offensive threat on a turn it can't use Judgment after whittling it down a little. Here it is beating Fairy-Ceus as well. Finally, while you can't toxic Steel-Ceus, you can at least pp stall judgment, thus rendering it much easier to deal with for the rest of your team.

You also beat a bunch of other mons like Marshadow, as well as other Yveltas and Mewtwo if they lack taunt. This also can shut down any scarf/band/specs because of the way torment works, allowing you to freely roost after taking the first hit while your opp desperately struggles in face of this amazing set.

The EVs allow you to tank Judgment from cm-ceuses even at +2 (+1 for Fairy-ceus), ensuring that you beat these in a duel in most situations, and water spout from POgre or DAscent from MRay in case you need to toxic/torment them in a pinch. You could theoretically run the same set with full Def instead of SpDef to beat different mons (SD ceuses, ddance zygarde, etc...) depending on what your team struggles with.

Last edited:
Yveltal @ Flyinium Z
Timid / Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Hurricane
- Taunt / Sucker Punch / Toxic / Heat Wave / Focus Blast
Gives you a strong flying type STAB and a really strong Z move. Confusion is nice too, some calcs shown requires at least enough skill to land one Hurricane.
252 SpA Yveltal Hurricane vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 154-183 (34.9 - 41.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Yveltal Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 261-307 (59.1 - 69.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Yveltal 295 BP Flying Move vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 415-489 (94.1 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO (approx same as the sum of the two calcs above)
252 SpA Yveltal 295 BP Flying Move vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 415-489 (93.4 - 110.1%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Yveltal Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 184-217 (46.8 - 55.2%) -- 69.9% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Yveltal Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 309-364 (78.6 - 92.6%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Yveltal Supersonic Skystrike (185 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rayquaza-Mega: 303-357 (86.3 - 101.7%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Yveltal 295 BP Flying Move vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 313-370 (88.9 - 105.1%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery (extra turn of lefties cancels with possible sr)
252 SpA Yveltal 295 BP Flying Move vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Groudon-Primal: 430-507 (106.4 - 125.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Yveltal 295 BP Flying Move vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 322-379 (94.4 - 111.1%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
voting time!!
Yveltal @ Choice Band
EVs: 8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch / Steel Wing
Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 72 SpD / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Roost
Yveltal @ Metronome
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Disable
- Taunt
Yveltal @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Substitute
Yveltal @ Darkium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Steel Wing
Yveltal @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Tailwind
- Sky Attack
Yveltal @ Life Orb
Rash Nature
- Hone Claws
- Sucker Punch
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
Yveltal @ Metronome
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Substitute
- Double Team
Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Torment
- Toxic
- Roost
Yveltal @ Flyinium Z
Timid / Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Hurricane
- Taunt / Sucker Punch / Toxic / Heat Wave / Focus Blast

you can vote for 2 sets this round since we have a lot of submissions
deadline is sunday
hf

voting for velvet and delibird heart btw

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
congrats GRNBLN !
this weeks pokemon is...

!!

forbidden sets ->

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- Recover

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Serious Nature
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic

Ho-Oh @ Choice Scarf
- Brave Bird
- Toxic
- Defog
- Sacred Fire

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
- Toxic
- Defog
- Recover / Brave Bird / Whirlwind
- Flamethrower / Sacred Fire

read this before making a post ->
- dont submit any dumb variant of any of these sets like whirlwind > toxic on the CB Ho-Oh or w/e. BE CREATIVE!
- submit only 1 set
- dont use too many slashes. 3 is alright, but im gonna get your post deleted if its
Ho-Oh
- Brave Bird/Sacred Fire/HP Ice/HP Electric/Defog/Flamethrower
- Overheat/Will-O-Wisp/Toxic/Whirlwind
or w/e, you get the point.
- also dont slash items bc that kinda counts as 2 sets

I'll submit a set too :3

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
EVs: 128 HP / 176 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flame Charge
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover​

This is a really cool set, completely murders HO unless they have like 8 priority users, really good vs BOs which dont have zygarde and rely on supportceus to check Ho-Oh. Losing Toxic kinda sucks but this set works really well as a sweeper/breaker on BO and even balance.

Skarpherim

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion

Ho-Oh @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Atk / 52 SpD / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Substitute
- Brave Bird
- Recover

The idea with this set is to beat defensive Zygarde and protect itself with Substitute from toxic users like PDon, Necrozma Dusk-Mane, and Arceus forms that will try to switch in. This Ho-Oh is EV'd to live a +2 Thunder by Geo Xern if at 100% HP and can outspeed Zygarde at +0 speed, the rest of its EVs are in Atk. Not having toxic on Ho-Oh is kinda garb in my opinion, but this set has potential to damage teams pretty heavily if used correctly. Boosted Z Brave Bird hits like a truck, here are some calcs (it would hit harder if 252+ Atk but I think the other EVs are more relevant)

+2 164+ Atk Ho-Oh Supersonic Skystrike (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde: 402-474 (95.9 - 113.1%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
+1 164+ Atk Ho-Oh Supersonic Skystrike (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde: 303-357 (72.3 - 85.2%)
164+ Atk Ho-Oh Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Zygarde: 127-151 (30.2 - 35.9%)
0 Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 72-85 (17.3 - 20.4%
+1 164+ Atk Ho-Oh Supersonic Skystrike (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Arceus-Fairy: 306-361 (69 - 81.4%)
+2 164+ Atk Ho-Oh Supersonic Skystrike (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 244+ Def Arceus-Fairy: 408-481 (92 - 108.5%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
+1 164+ Atk Ho-Oh Supersonic Skystrike (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 409-483 (92.7 - 109.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Also... Sub/Curse Ho-Oh can setup on defensive Zygarde indefinitely if it is not Coil or Haze. If Zyg is Coil, I'd Brave Bird it, switch out to something that can handle Zyg, then knock the chipped Zygarde out with +1 Z Brave Bird when you get your next opportunity to come in.

Last edited:

Unicorns

Banned deucer.
Ho-Oh @ Choice Specs
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic / Defog / Whirlwind / Recover / Solar Beam / Whatever support move
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power

Zygarde giving your sweet little bird issues? Say no more when you can remove it with this lure Ho-Oh. HP Ice OHKO's Zygarde and Fire Blast still 2HKO's max SpDef Proudon. Show Yveltal who the real best AG bird is when Specs Ho-Oh 2HKO's and Yveltal can't reciprocate (outside of stupid sets like Banded Knock or LO Knock/Foul Play). Solar Beam is also notable in that (with sun support) Arc-Rock and Arc-Water are no longer the few Ho-Oh checks.

Some sick calcs:
- 252+ SpA Choice Specs Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Zygarde-Complete: 400-472 (95.2 - 112.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (only attack Ho-Oh can ever use to remove Zygarde from full)
- 252+ SpA Choice Specs Ho-Oh Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 200 SpD Groudon-Primal in Harsh Sunshine: 175-207 (43.3 - 51.2%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
- 252+ SpA Choice Specs Ho-Oh Solar Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Water: 328-386 (73.8 - 86.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpA / 16 Spe
Brave Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Recover / Toxic

May I present to you Chinese Ho-Oh! This is Ho-Oh set is designed to function almost like your regular Life Orb set while trading the ability to outspeed adamant Dusk-Mane to deal massive damage to Zygarde. Brave Nature for this Brave Bird (worst joke 2019) to allow it to be a powerful mixed attacker while also maintaining some bulk and not get to weak on the special or physical side. 16 Speed Evs with a Speed hindering nature might seem weird but it allows it to outspeed -speed PDon and Defensive Necrozma Dusk-Manes that aim to outspeed former mentioned Pdons like the SD Morning Sun set. Not claiming this the best or even a good EV-spread (lol) so if someone has a better one feel free to pm me or sth but here some calcs for this spread:

136 SpA Life Orb Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 291-343 (81.5 - 96%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
136 SpA Life Orb Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 291-343 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (Zygarde Complete)
136 SpA Life Orb Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 291-343 (69.2 - 81.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
136 SpA Life Orb Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 291-343 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 39.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery (Zygarde Complete)
And if you burned it/ Knock off / Toxic:
136 SpA Life Orb Ho-Oh Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 291-343 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 93.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Game Moderator

Banned deucer.

Ho-Oh @ Normalium Z
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Celebrate
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover

With 192 Speed EVs, this allows it to outspeed base 130s with max speed investment after Celebrate, a full health Ho-Oh can even set up on Life Orb Marshadow.

252 Atk Life Orb Marshadow Spectral Thief vs. 64 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 204-242 (55.2 - 65.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(Although there is a 50/50 right after assuming there is an MMY or priority user at the back)

Even though MMY outspeeds this:

252 SpA Mewtwo-Mega-Y Psystrike vs. +1 64 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 162-192 (43.9 - 52%) -- 13.3% chance to 2HKO

It survives and KOs with either Sacred Fire or Brave Bird after, this also 2HKOs basically every support arc out there.

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Ho-Oh Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Arceus-Dark: 266-316 (59.9 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO​

Last edited:
Ho-Oh @ Psychium Z
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Future Sight
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power Ice
- Calm Mind

~~I’m just doing this for likes~~
Basically like everyone else’s sets above having to deal with modest ho-oh set except I wanted mine to kind of one shot supportceus or groudon after a set up for a surprise z psychic from future sight. It’s a bad set, but it’s worth trying out and having fun in the long run. I don’t have recover because it is like the waterceus set I use, but you could just put it over calm mind, but that would ruin the purpose of this set which is to one shot something that is not darkceus.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Sacred Fire/ Brave Bird
- Recover / Toxic

While this look extremely stupid (it is), it can be such an incredible nuisance for HO. Able to come in on mons like yveltal and Steelceus, Ho-oh can proceed to set up dual screens and continually chip away at more offensive teams. Toxic can be used over Recover if you have more efficient hazard control, and to be used more effectively against bulkier teams.

Calcs:
252 Atk Life Orb Technician Marshadow Rock Tomb vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 192-229 (46.1 - 55%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Mega Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 159-188 (38.2 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ho-Oh through Light Screen: 182-215 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ho-Oh in Heavy Rain through Light Screen: 355-418 (85.3 - 100.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO(Dont stay in if you only have Sacred, obviously lol)
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 238-280 (57.2 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Ultra Necrozma Light That Burns the Sky vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 303-357 (72.8 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Ho-Oh @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Sacred Fire/ Brave Bird
- Recover / Toxic

While this look extremely stupid (it is), it can be such an incredible nuisance for HO. Able to come in on mons like yveltal and Steelceus, Ho-oh can proceed to set up dual screens and continually chip away at more offensive teams. Toxic can be used over Recover if you have more efficient hazard control, and to be used more effectively against bulkier teams.

Calcs:
252 Atk Life Orb Technician Marshadow Rock Tomb vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 192-229 (46.1 - 55%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Mega Rayquaza Dragon Ascent vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 159-188 (38.2 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Thunder vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ho-Oh through Light Screen: 182-215 (43.7 - 51.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ho-Oh in Heavy Rain through Light Screen: 355-418 (85.3 - 100.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO(Dont stay in if you only have Sacred, obviously lol)
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 238-280 (57.2 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Ultra Necrozma Light That Burns the Sky vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh through Reflect: 303-357 (72.8 - 85.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
You could add light clay:blobthumbsup: good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)