Tournament Anything Goes Premier League - Finals [won by the Horrendous Houndooms]

BO3: Megazard vs Catalystic: I think MZ is slightly better and he should win unless he just reuses the same teams he brought every week (come on man you've had a full extra week to prepare, show us some new stuff).

USUM: Jrdn vs Alpha Rabbit: Jrdn is really good and I think his last win was pretty impressive. Going with the player with more experience here.

USUM: lotiasite vs Alkione: Just gonna go with the ag main (well at least I think he is?) here even though this hasn't seemed to be the right call for most of this tour.

USUM: Quantum Tesseract vs GRNBLN: This one is super close, but I'm going to give the slight edge to GRNBLN (still not sure how to pronounce that?) because I think he comes up with more creative builds.

USUM: vivalospride vs skysolo14: Seems crazy to predict against the guy who is 5-0 right now but skysolo seems to have picked up the tier quite quickly and he's gotten some very nice wins. I have to have at least one upset in my predicts right?

ORAS: Chloe vs absdaddy: All beef aside, I think Chloe is just a much better player. She will be a lot better prepared than our player was.

Go vivs! Its clear that you guys were the best team in the tournament, and you deserve to win this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)