AG Anything Goes Seasonal - Round 9 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

Welcome to the Anything Goes Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Pigeons vs Kong Harald
PurpleGatorade vs Dj Breloominati♬
GRNBLN vs Alex is AG God
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Jrdn

Deadline is on Sunday 5/26 11:59 PM EST.
Extension Deadline is on Wednesday 5/22 11:59 PM EST.

Last edited:

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
Kong Harald(60) vs Pigeons(40) - Both are coming off losses to really good players and both are very good players themselves. I pick Kong to come through in a tight match.
Purple Gatorade(60) vs Dj Breloominati(40)- Purple's run was nearly ended to an impressive playing Djokiva, but boy has he elevated his level and impressed in the last couple of matches. I expect PG to summon his inner purple vitamin water and take this one.
LaBalladeDesCieux(40) vs Jrdn(60) - Jrdn ended my run in impressive fashion and I expect him to continue to play well and take this one.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Kong Harald(60) vs Pigeons(40) - Both are coming off losses to really good players and both are very good players themselves. I pick Kong to come through in a tight match.
Purple Gatorade(60) vs Dj Breloominati(40)- Purple's run was nearly ended to an impressive playing Djokiva, but boy has he elevated his level and impressed in the last couple of matches. I expect PG to summon his inner purple vitamin water and take this one.
LaBalladeDesCieux(40) vs Jrdn(60) - Jrdn ended my run in impressive fashion and I expect him to continue to play well and take this one.
Good predicts, but
Pigeons(40) - Both are coming off losses to really good players
Default Dan is more than just a mere "good player"

DEFAULT WHAM!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Pigeons vs Kong Harald - AGTL privilege. For real though Pigeons is actually really good.
PurpleGatorade vs Dj Breloominati♬ - Both play well, but I think only PG plays AG.
GRNBLN vs Alex is AG God - Name speaks for itself :bloblul:. No offense GRNBLN, you most definitely cannot win this fight.
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Jrdn - I know Jrdn is overall good, but I don't know about LaBallade. I could very easily be wrong about this prediction. They both made it this far anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)