AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Mobius

Banned deucer.
Me and Silent Mobius agreed to play at 11pm PST on either the 15th or 16th. We did not get to play on the 15th due to confusion with the teams, so on the 16th we agreed to play. We completed g1 with him taking the win, and he went offline mid way through g2. Since last night he has yet to respond to my smogon msg or log on PS, and I will more than likely not be able to play until probably Sunday. How are we going to resolve this? I also want to note that it was Silent Mobius who suggest the 2 dates that we were to play on, so it is likely he also will not be able to play later this week. Please let me know what is going to happen. I wouldn't mind playing g3 on Sunday if Mobius will have time, if not we might need an extension to suit Mobius and his needs. I would hate to win by DQ in all honesty.
Unfortunately I cannot play on Sundays. Saturday night till midnight or Monday could work, since I believe the 19th is the deadline. Furthermore, I know it's ultimately up to you since I got Dced, but I was likely going to win game 2 and would like a redo if all possible.

Chloe could me and PapaBisexual get an extension? i havent been on ps lately and i might not be able to play today or tomorrow.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Activity:
ritabhas vs. GRNBLN
Poison Adhesive
vs. Funbot28
LiAmbreon vs. Satanic Beast
Pigeons
vs. P.kaCHEW
Blitzburgh vs. BaconEatinAssassin
TJ
vs. Anthobetic
lhce628 vs. King Billu

Coinflips:

Extensions:
double switches vs. iLlama
byronthewellwell vs. Xynix
Hamhamhamham vs. Plas
Alex is AG God vs. Silent Mobius
LaLeLiLoLuL vs. PapaBisexual
TylerWithNumbers vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl
Hijasu vs. Lashum

Round 3 up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)