Welcome to the Anything Goes Summer Seasonal! This seasonal is a Type A tournament and will be a part of the 2021 AG Tournament Circuit; the winner will be one step closer to claiming the coveted AG Circuit Champion banner! This is a double elimination tournament; it will most likely last around 12 weeks and should end sometime in October.
General tournament rules and guidelines are in effect; they can be found here.
- This is a standard Gen 8 Anything Goes tournament (not National Dex AG)
- Matches are to be played on PS! or on the Smogtours server.
- The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination.
- Replays are not required until the last couple of rounds, but you should save them in the case of a disagreement; it is the only way to settle disputes!
- Changing teams between matches is allowed.
- SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Pain Split.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Fling
WSun1 vs chlo
Trade vs Fardin
since round 8 lasted less than 24 hours, the deadline will be the same (Sunday 26th September 11:59pm -4), but lmk if you need an extension. good luck friends
remember that replays are mandatory!