gorgeous art by Albinson
Welcome to the Anything Goes Winter Seasonal! This seasonal is a type A tournament and will be a part of the 2021 AG Tournament Circuit; the winner will be one step closer to claiming the coveted AG Circuit Champion banner! This is a double elimination tournament; it will most likely last around 12 weeks and should end sometime in April.
General tournament rules and guidelines are in effect; they can be found here.
- In particular, I'd like to take this opportunity to put emphasis on the official rules regarding act calls:
Give an activity win: if one person tried significantly harder than the other to get the game done.
Give an extension (extend the deadline until Wednesday of the following week): if both people put in similar amounts of effort in getting the game done.
Coinflip the match: if neither person put in any appreciable effort to get the game done.
- In other words, simply dropping a vague VM on your opponent's wall at the start of the round is NOT enough. I need to see active pursuit on one side, else I will be coinflipping the match.
- This is a standard Gen 8 Anything Goes tournament (not National Dex AG)
- Matches are to be played on PS! or on the Smogtours server.
- The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination.
- Replays are required!
- Changing teams between matches is allowed.
- SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Pain Split.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Fling
Dockiva~~ vs Nevelle
Dockiva~~ vs Fardin
Nevelle vs Fardin
Deadline: Tuesday, March 23nd, 11AM GMT 0
Extensions will be granted if necessary. Good luck!
REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED