AG Anything Goes Winter Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
1579540849029.png

Welcome to the Anything Goes Winter Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2020 AG Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall AG leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious AG Circuit Champion Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • This tour is in the National Dex Anything Goes format.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the National Dex Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Losers

BaconEatinAssassin vs arifgoku
lotiasite vs ice-master-523
MagicallyEnchantedPuppies vs Bread Sandwich
YaBoiJD vs Staxi (Extension)
boyn vs P4ndaK1ng11
Guardsweeper vs HellsRuin
GotCookies vs MDB
Bye vs Monsareeasy

Deadline is 17th February, 4pm GMT

Last edited:

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
I'm p sure these tourns are rigged for agl to not fail. Not win, just not do bad. The last three have been him losing early and then getting free wins or bad players. Then he inevitably loses to a competent player again because he's agl.
Like the man brought bp to g3 and wants people to take him seriously.

I'm p sure these tourns are rigged for agl to not fail. Not win, just not do bad. The last three have been him losing early and then getting free wins or bad players. Then he inevitably loses to a competent player again because he's agl.
Like the man brought bp to g3 and wants people to take him seriously.
I brought bp game 3 because I saw adf brought teams weak to bp game 1 and 2

I did make bad plays with the bp team and eventually got unlucky but please don't judge me for bringing it

YaBoiJD

Banned deucer.
how can you call act when we didn't settle on a certain hour ? I was here at the time I said (i.e my evening) and you told me you prefer playing today and i've been waiting for you for like 3 hours and you are not answering.
You havent showed up since I was on and so I called act. If we cant get it done by when it's due I'll request an extension If Possible.

ice-master-523 I'm calling off the act for now. But I'd like an extension if possible

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
calling act against boyn he failed to respond to the time we had and i waited 20 extra mins

Last edited:

P4ndaK1ng11

Banned deucer.
View attachment 223552View attachment 223553
i facked up with his timezone and mine but
19:48 my time was the last time he was on which is like 11.48 his time and him not denying the fact that he was not 10 hours ahead of me instead of 9 and i fact i was on during that time https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7zu-1064310228
20:51 i was on just on a alt since the guy wasnt here yet. He called act 20 min before we scheduled so calling act ig
wdym bro did u not see when i posted it was 12 and i waited extra time and i didnt see u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)