AG Anything Goes Winter Seasonal - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icemaster

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
1579540849029.png

Welcome to the Anything Goes Winter Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2020 AG Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall AG leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious AG Circuit Champion Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • This tour is in the National Dex Anything Goes format.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the National Dex Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • SS cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Winners
Catalystic vs Shivam3299
Sificon vs pichus
bigtalk vs ADF Test
Ktütverde vs Satanic Beast

Losers
BaconEatinAssassin vs P4ndaK1ng11
ice-master-523 vs Guardsweeper
MDB vs Bread Sandwich
Monsareeasy vs Staxi

Deadline Monday the 24th of February 4pm GMT

Last edited:

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Believe it or not, this is the farthest I've made it in an ssnl. Anyway, onto some predicts.
Winners
Catalystic(60) vs Shivam3299(40)- Neither has been super active in gen 8 or impressed me much in the tour. Cata wins, but remember Shivam is the luckiest guy on Planet Earth.
Sificon(30) vs pichus(70)- Pichus is just a more solid and better overall player.
bigtalk(49) vs ADF Test(51)- The slightest of advantages to ADF, his jank ass builder can pull him thru, but this is a tossup.
Ktütverde(70) vs Satanic Beast(30)- Ktut is a very solid player, Edgar has coasted with easy opponents and hasn't impressed.

Losers
BaconEatinAssassin(65) vs P4ndaK1ng11(35)- Ghost barely beat Boyn trying to hand multiple 6-0es to them.
ice-master-523(59) vs Guardsweeper(41)- I don't see Ice losing again
MDB vs Bread Sandwich- There is no winners vs agl.
Monsareeasy vs (Winner of YaBoiJD vs Staxi)- I cannot give a fuck about these MUs

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Re-did these because apparently some people weren't tagged the first time. Good luck everyone!

Bonus bird fact: ducks and geese have countercurrent blood vessels in their feet that prevent their core temperature from dropping, even when they stand on ice!

Predicts:

Catalystic(0) vs Shivam3299(100)- Shivam is a shoe in for the finals. The tournament is predetermined
Sificon vs pichus - Doesn't matter
bigtalk(0) vs ADF Test(100)- ADF is a shoe in for the finals. The tournament is predetermined
Ktütverde vs Satanic Beast - Doesn't matter

Losers
BaconEatinAssassin vs P4ndaK1ng11 - Doesn't matter
ice-master-523 vs Guardsweeper - Doesn't matter.
MDB(0) vs Bread Sandwich(100) - Doesn't matter.
Monsareeasy vs (Winner of YaBoiJD vs Staxi)- Doesn't matter

I say all this but in reality it's mons so you're all losers.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
right when you guys thought that the posts on this thread couldnt get worse,
im gonna do predicts as well.
Winners

Catalystic vs Shivam3299 - catalystic should be able to win this one but shivam has been playing more and has a positive tour record vs AG ROs so this could go either way.
Sificon vs pichus - wont predict myself to lose obviously lol, also im like veryyyyy good

predicted my own correctly which is a bonus point >:)
bigtalk vs ADF Test - close game. both good players, i wouldve picked bigtalk but adf calls me bad if i predict against him soo
Ktütverde vs Satanic Beast - ktut should win this one but satanic beast has been maining ag for longer so could go either way

Losers

BaconEatinAssassin vs P4ndaK1ng11 - bacon is very good but hes facing the literal king of pandas, gonna be close
ice-master-523 vs Guardsweeper - this gonna be the skarph vs zen of gen8, you heard it first here
MDB vs Bread Sandwich - mdb is slightly better but id like to see agl win this one so that this turns out to be a top 10 post made just before destruction
Monsareeasy vs Staxi - monsareeasy is the ag main here but staxi has a badge and is very good at ubers from what ive heard

oh and we contacted & scheduled, we'll be playing sometime on friday if anyone would like to watch ^_^

YaBoiJD

Banned deucer.
I am making my announcement that I am going to be taking a break from mons. I want to get somewhere in life and I need to get caught up in school as well. (I will still be on showdown for development reasons.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)