Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Azure, would you trade one of your timid froakies for a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 jolly steadfast riolu with bullet punch and crunch?

Hey Azure, would you trade one of your timid froakies for a 31/31/31/XX/31/31 jolly steadfast riolu with bullet punch and crunch?
Have one already, sorry man. What you need to do if you want people to trade with you is stop breeding extreme melt common things (tip not being mean) reason is offering things like that to people after the game has been out for a month or two will be pointless because those are the first things EVERYONE will breed which means that will be the first thing everyone will already have traded for

Have one already, sorry man. What you need to do if you want people to trade with you is stop breeding extreme melt common things (tip not being mean) reason is offering things like that to people after the game has been out for a month or two will be pointless because those are the first things EVERYONE will breed which means that will be the first thing everyone will already have traded for
FINALLY someone, that even though turns down my offer, tries to help me instead of just bashing me (I am really new to this). Thanks man I really appreciate it. Now I have one question. I know what some common things are such as ghastly, froakie, fletchling, etc. but what would be some uncommon things that I could breed that people like you would still be interested in? I am in dire need of a timid protean froakie, so could you tell something that you would like and I could go breed it for you? Any help you could give me would be really appreciated.

FINALLY someone, that even though turns down my offer, tries to help me instead of just bashing me (I am really new to this). Thanks man I really appreciate it. Now I have one question. I know what some common things are such as ghastly, froakie, fletchling, etc. but what would be some uncommon things that I could breed that people like you would still be interested in? I am in dire need of a timid protean froakie, so could you tell something that you would like and I could go breed it for you? Any help you could give me would be really appreciated.
I'll give you a froakie after I finish this project I'm working on. Ill pm you when it's ready. There are lots of things people like that not tons of people breed. Trevenant is a good example of a pokemon that is good but the market isn't completely over run with them. Just breed pokemon that you find interesting yourself and someone somewhere will want one. Hell I bred a tropius and people have asked me for it

Last edited:
I'll give you a froakie after I finish this project I'm working on. Ill pm you when it's ready. There are lots of things people like that not tons of people breed. Trevenant is a good example of a pokemon that is good but the market isn't completely over run with them. Just breed pokemon that you find interesting yourself and someone somewhere will want one. Hell I bred a tropius and people have asked me for it
Cool. Could you please try to have the froakie be a male?

Female:
Mienfoo

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Reckless/regenerator
EVs: UT
Egg Moves: none

Female:
Mantine

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm
Ability: Water absorb
Egg Moves: N/A
Evs: UT

Are they ok to pick?
Of course they are. Just need you to pick an ability for Mienfoo that you want :)

To: Azure Demon
Very interesting in a male

Fletchling
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale wings

Currently at the moment I have

Honedge Brave 31/31/31/31/31/X
Absol Jolly Super Luck (may have a pressure too) 31/31/31/X/31/31

Since there is no naive... I will take adamant
Sorry Im taking so long, Im just adding egg moves to both of them. The bagon will have Dragon Rage, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Fire Fang. And Im adding Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Nasty Plot and Beat Up to the Houdour.

CMT for Gothita, Lillipup, and Karrablast. I'd also be up for throwing in items if that's fine
Sure thing, I am interested in a Female Ponyta, Female Chinchou , and Silgliyph.

Do you want specfic genders, or can I dump a Male Gothita on you lol. (Has like 2-3 flawless males sitting in pc.)

Sure thing, I am interested in a Female Ponyta, Female Chinchou , and Silgliyph.

Do you want specfic genders, or can I dump a Male Gothita on you lol. (Has like 2-3 flawless males sitting in pc.)
Genders don't bother me too much. By Sigilyph, do you mean female Sigilyph?

Genders don't bother me too much. By Sigilyph, do you mean female Sigilyph?
nah Sigilyph is the only thing that I don't care about gender there. Genders bother me lol, its the only reason I ever ask for specfic genders, since I don't rebreed alot of these pokemon.

nah Sigilyph is the only thing that I don't care about gender there. Genders bother me lol, its the only reason I ever ask for specfic genders, since I don't rebreed alot of these pokemon.
I have a female Ponyta without hypnosis and low kick available (lost through breeding >_<) Or I can hatch up a new one, but that'll take a bit longer

I have a female Ponyta without hypnosis and low kick available (lost through breeding >_<) Or I can hatch up a new one, but that'll take a bit longer
Well it will take me a bit to breed the lilipup, and kerrablast, so if you can breed a ponyta with at least low kick that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)