Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To: Azure Demon
Very interesting in a male
Fletchling
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Gale wings

Currently at the moment I have

Honedge Brave 31/31/31/31/31/X
Absol Jolly Super Luck (may have a pressure too) 31/31/31/X/31/31
I don't need either, but I'll give you the fletchling for free man
However, it will be a female.

Last edited:
Update!

Kabuto
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, and Knock Off
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

This little guy literally ate my entire day, when I was at that 4 iv crossroad.
Luckily my Flawless is Female so pooping out more isn't that much of a problem.

Also For some Odd Reason I can't Edit my Huge Post anymore, so I will be removing the coming soon post.

Aoi, do you have a zubat with infiltrator spitback? IVs and nature don't matter - I just need one with an ability. I can offer a pawniard with pursuit and sucker punch (3-4 IVs)

Aoi, do you have a zubat with infiltrator spitback? IVs and nature don't matter - I just need one with an ability. I can offer a pawniard with pursuit and sucker punch (3-4 IVs)
I can probably just give you the spitback, I was planning on just wonder a bunch away. Since I don't need the pawniard either.

Litleo

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Rivalry
Egg Moves: N/A
Evs: UT

(preferably male if possible, if not i dont mind)
For modest magic guard (31/x/31/31/31/31) abra?

CMT for Male

KabutoAbility: Swift Swim

Scraggy

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Careful/Adamant
Ability: Intimidate/Moxie/Shed Skin
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
Evs: UT
interested in this cmt

CMT for Male

KabutoAbility: Swift Swim

hm I basically have everything in your thread, but I am interested in the Timid Noibat with Switcheroo, if you can breed frisk as its ability, I like knowing what I am stealing lol. I would love the noibat to be female, if only so I can name it Sonistrelle after is french name.

Timid lightning rod HP ICE 31/x/30/31/31/31 electrike for both kabuto and volbeat?
Already have a Timid HP Ice electrike actually.

CMT for Premier Ball female togepi?
Sorry way too much effort, bad gender ratio, and working with 4 iv parent. (I actually need to check if I even still have that parent lol.)

Aoi and Azure, I am still holding on to both of your pokes that you asked for. Id like to close both of these deals soon if you both still want to trade.

Aoi and Azure, I am still holding on to both of your pokes that you asked for. Id like to close both of these deals soon if you both still want to trade.
I've been working in studying for finals the trade will be completed as soon as I can finish it. There is no need to pm me and repost here when I've already acknowledged the fact that I am still interested in trading with you. That be patient rule is a rule for a reason my good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)