Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: NatDex OU

Username: JackPilotF2
PS! Username: JackPilotF2
Your timezone: GMT+11
Usual Hours of Availability: All day regardless of timezone. Due to insomnia, I cannot sleep most nights and it is the school holidays here, so I'm free round the clock.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing VGC for a very long time but started to be competitive around 3 years ago. Recently, around 6 months ago, I started playing DOU and DUbers as well to improve my skills, and I'm quite proficient in those tiers. Lastly, I started playing NatDex OU around a month ago and played it here and there to improve my skills. I main using offensive teams in NatDex, and I recently met the requirements for the Magearna suspect test. That's about it, cheers!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Akumajou

resident clown
assigned to ppödd

Username: Akumajou
PS! Username: Akumajou
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played gen7bh for about 3 years starting in 2014, but i was always kinda inactive in that regard. in 2018 i started to main 1v1 and take smogon more seriously, i still play that to this day. ive been trying to open my palette to other metas including this one, but ive been meaning to get better at 6v6 as a whole so here i am.
Are you able to use Discord?: yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: JoJonaseh
PS! Username: JoJonaseh
Your timezone: gmt +1 (currently +2 because daylight saving is dumb)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends all day and after 4pm on week days.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): so I first found smogon in like 2018/2019. I played on and off until covid (without any ladder succes but I was just having fun with kinda bad teams lol). Then when covid started I got really into vgc until the end of the year while being interested in ou in the summer. Again not much succes (story of my life). Then end 2020 begin 2021 I got bored of incin..I mean vgc so I went back to singles. Up until a few weeks ago I was playing ou but looked if natdex is more fun (and serperior) so now im trying to get better at natdex (and pokemon in general)
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

(idk what happens now lol)

Username: Jerryl309
Ps! username : Jerryl309
Timezone : +8
Usual hours of availability: any time between 8am and 5pm weekends
Experience : I have basically no clue what I’m doing in ndex. I am considered a decent galar ag player by most of the ag community, going to r8 of seasonal and going 3-0 in ag snake and currently 1-0 in umpl.However, I have basically never touched national dex so Omi recommended this to me. I am on the very surface level of ndex.
Are u able to use discord? Yep
I understand how blacklist works

Last edited:
Username: 7thisslugismart7
PS! Username: GG Slug
Your timezone: -4 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability:
Usually around 5-7pm or 8-11pm during Weekdays, and 9-12pm Weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started competitive Pokemon mid June in 2018, only playing randbats to pass the time. Around July in 2020, as I started to learn more about the scene, I started playing a variety of tiers and joining many randbat tours. Months later, and after getting bored of running Sun in Gen 8 OU, I discovered NatDex. I was fascinated by the variety of the tier, so I settled here. And after many months of plateauing, I finally decided to apply to the Apprentice Program.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Username: Kllkj089h
PS! Username: Kllkj089h (some times kllk alt)
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 1 PM - 8PM, weekends 10 AM - 8 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive at a school tournament and discovered showdown through that. Played swsh ou a bit but disliked it and started playing nd ou instead in early 2020 and have fallen in love with the tier. I would consider myself decent at comp yet lacking fundamental skills and I'm hopping that coming here would fix that.
Yes

tf

Natdex Unplayer
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: tf
PS! Username: TFCP
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm to 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Pokemon since 4 years, in SM OU. I started to play ND with the blastoise suspect, and the first seasonal. I want to progress everyday but I don't know how, and im really restricted when i build: i don't want to take risk, and always use the same things. I want to learn how to diversify my builds. I also want to progress ingame, i don't know how to think during a game...
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Username: Frito135
PS! Username: Frito135
Your timezone: gmt-7
Usual Hours of Availability: 10am-12:30pm and 7pm-12am (on days that I work)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing usum OU about 2.5 years ago, and when galar dropped continued playing OU/Ubers and a bit of the lower tiers. Eventually I got bored of the restricted pokedex and moved to NDOU around the time of the Dracovish suspect test (even got reqs). IRL issues then forced me to stop and when I came back, I decided to focus on AG where I've spent most of my time recently. I had a lot of fun laddering in NDOU again recently and want to get back into the tier, any help would be greatly appreciated
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to: ppödd

Username: sam sand man
PS! Username: Gucci Sand Man☬
Your timezone
: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: almost everyday except sundays (7 am - 7 pm)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon at gen 7 ag then thought it was a little hard then moved on to gen 7 ou, but now i main national dex ou,
people say am decent and all that, but i don't feel like i know somethings about competitive.I peaked at 1800 about 3 times, can't get any further, I'm just looking to get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username:Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings can be flexible Nights after 10 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon like 9 months ago on ps but I wanna learn a lot of others gens. And I was enchanted by the old gens but I didn't know about this
Yes

Last edited:
Username: Redgoop115
PS! Username: Redgoop115
Your timezone: EST (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3 PM - 1 AM, Weekends can do just about anything
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Picked up showdown in gen 7 and mostly played random battles, but I played a little bit of the standard tiers once I realized I could just use teams I didn't have to build myself. Didn't play very seriously until gen 8 though when I picked up Natdex over OU because im not a fan of the dex cuts. I started around the Spectrier meta and have been playing pretty consistently since. I've only recently tried to play in some tours here and there but I'm finding that I'm out of my depth so I'm turning here for some help in getting better.

Aqua∞Ring

Lazybones
Username: Aqua∞Ring
PS! Username: Chuo水ku
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: 4:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am - 8:30pm on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier. After playing that for awhile, I’d like to learn a different tier and Nat Dex seemed interesting due to the vastly different metagame.

Last edited:
Username: PiXelBro489 (Discord: The Cyber Om Gamer Z#0749)
PS NAME: PiXelBro489
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been in ps for pretty long (since december). the thing is that i had quitted in the middle. ever since i came back after quitting it seemed like i lost form. Things dont go with me anymore. Recently things are going my way but i think ill need a tutor. Have been playing natdex ou, gen 8 ou, uu and ru, andgen 7 randbats a little. But again i am hungry to be better. Thus i need a tutor.

Reactions: tf
Username: low ladder Ertii
PS! Username: Ertii
Your timezone: GMT -3.30
Usual Hours of Availability: Most hours, might be busy on Tuesday to Saturday for this week (four hours each day I'm busy) (in august I'm free all time)
Recently I felt like I want to quit, i lost the urge to play but I think me having no urge to play is because I'm pretty bad. I started playing SS OU back on old alts then swapped to the VGC format then I gave up on that and went to National dex.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes Erti#7250
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)