Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

Username: Kenix
PS Username: K3NIX0190
Gmt +1
Gen: ADV OU
Avaliability: 15:30 minimum (depends on the day the times I can, also can accommodate to the tutor avaliability
Experience in competitive: I've been playing mons for 2 years, competitively for 1 year and I'm interested in learning the dif gens, ADV is one of the ones that interests me the most and it's my weakest too so I'd like to improve there
Discord: K3NIX#5949
Do u understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: RBY OU , ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Week A available Thursday,Friday and Sunday in general , Week B Available Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday ,Saturday,Sunday . Pretty flexible with time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I want to become good in the first generations ,
For ADV OU it seemed important to me to deepen my knowledge and gain experience because it takes a lot of work and time to become good in this gen , I would like to know how to build my teams and understand the gen as well as all archetypes if possible I'm ready to invest myself for it
For RBY OU
I would like to know all the mechanics, to know how what set is played on each mon, for what purpose , to know how to build a gameplan and to play around the rng. I would also like to get in having my own style so as not to just play the teams built by others. The rby interests me a lot.

I am ready and listen to my tutor. Having already started the gsc where it went really well with Century Express and his program, I have already even performed, hoping that it will also happen in adv and rby!
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

Last edited:

Raahel

mano tengo fe
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to spanishlines for ORAS OU

Username: RahelGamer03/Raahel
PS! Username: RahelGamer03/Raahel
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: ORAS OU/ADV OU/RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: All day in my afternoons but mostly in the nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I already entered b101 several times this year and it has helped me to learn quite a few metagames, they just have changed a lot since I entered, I was recently learning gsc ou and I would like to learn some other generation like ORAS ADV or RBY that can help me competitively and 3 I quite like them.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes x2

Last edited by a moderator:

TDNT

(Not Furry)
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Haru

Username: TioDragonite.
PS! Username: TioDragonite/TDNT.
Your timezone: GMT -3.
Generation: DPP OU.
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday from my 6PM-Midnight.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play since last year's begin on brazilian forums, and I started to be more active on Smogon this year. I already got tutored in two gens and it helped me a lot, and since I play mostly recent gens, I wanted to learn older ones too.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TDNT#7171)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Kenix

Username: Chiles Habaneros
PO/PS! Username: Chiles Habaneros
Your timezone: GMT-6
Generation: USUM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings since 9am to 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on showdown three years ago, and took it more seriously this year after I registered in smogon, I am new to tournaments and I would like to learn USUM properly, is a meta I feel confident in but I would like to improve in it
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username : Quaze
PS Username : quaze
Timezone : GMT+1
Generation : RBY OU
Usual hours of availability : flexible
Are you able to use Discord? : yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : Yes

Links

Everything Stays
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Luigi for RBY OU

Username: Links
PS! Username: GalaxyLinks
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: BW/RBY but preferably BW atm
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on whether or not I have work. If I have work I'm usually free from 8pm-12am, and if I dont have work usually 12pm to at least 7pm, and depending on if I'm going out it could be later than 7.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around mons since PO, but didn't really start playing until XY dropped. Played in a few RoA tours with low success (RoAO, RCoP etc.), and I'm hoping to improve on that. I've been enjoying all tiers of BW a lot lately and would love to learn more about the tier as seasonals are coming around, and hopefully get good enough to play in BWPL next July.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428

ansiedade

formerly Sahki
Assigned to Caetano93 for BW OU

Username: Sahki
PS! Username: Sahki
Your timezone: -3
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: at night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing in a brazilian server but more 4fun. I was introduced to brazilian and spanish forums but at that moment I wasnt interessed in playing competitive anymore. After some years I went back to play and Im doing my best to learn and improve other gens.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, Sahki#5018
PS: I would prefer to do with Caetano because I talked with him about the times and we both are friends and we speak the same language (also he introduced me to this thread).

Christos

AGAINST ALL ODDS !
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Century Express

Username: Christos21
PS! Username: Christoss / Christos21
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day, after 21:00 +2 (sometimes earlier as well).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played on simulators since late 2010, almost non-stop. However, it wasn't until 2016 that I became a tournament player on smogon and I have played in lots of tournaments since. My tiers of expertise are DPP OU & RBY OU, but I also want to improve in BW OU / ADV OU / GSC OU and I feel GSC OU is the tier I need the most help with.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes: Christos#6145

Assigned to TC for GSC OU

Username: RexTheNoName
PS! Username: RexTheNoName
Your timezone: CST
Usual Hours of Availability: ~5 PM to 8 PM [Daily]
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Pokémon Showdown since august, starting off in gen 8 PU. I became bored with Gen 8 PU and found myself playing quite the bit of Gen 8 ZU starting late September. I've been primarily playing ZU since then, and played a little bit of Little cup, Over Used, and NFE [Gen 8]. I started to pick up Gen 2 OU, but didn't have the best success with it. I do really like the way it plays more long term instead of short term.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. (apple cider #5690)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yup!

Ewin

Tournament Banned
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: Ewin
PS! Username: Electric win
Your timezone: +1 GMT
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 6-10 pm and sometimes earlier depending on the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing since 2018 but only really started taking Pokemon seriously mid 2019. I played in cg wcop and snake (before I was banned for “cheating” ig). I'm also pretty active on ladder for cg OU but I don't really have much experience in old gens other than ROA roomtours.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Ewin#1796)

Last edited:
Assigned to Century Express

Username: SvartPest
PO/PS! Username: SvartPest
Your timezone: Gmt +1 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: Almost every day. Evenings are preferable, but i can easily adapt to the needs of my tutor.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing "competitive" pokemon a year and a half ago in a french community. Very quickly GSC interested me and I started playing all the old gens. However since a month I have the impression that i'm stagnating in GSC OU. I'm signing up for improving my in game (risk/reward, etc.) and my building.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes (SvartPest#3306)

assigned to SFG

Username: KiruxOnTheFlux
PO/PS! Username: KiruxONF
Your timezone: Gmt +1
Generation: GSC OU/ DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Every Day after 3 pm and I am available all of the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started the Smogon Competition since like 1 year ago and after 6 months of playing the recent generation I started to be interested about the old generation, I didn’t know smogon had a tutor systeme and I would like to improve my Old Gen level and play with a good player.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Sure Kirux#6693

Assigned to Jirachee for ADV OU

Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: ADV/BW
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually i can in the afternoon on week and afternoons on weeekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started play this like 5 or 6 months ago cause one of my “dreams" is be a wcop player, but I no have any idea about the metagame or how build "good" teams. And a friend tell me about why do you take a tutor on Smogon?, and I said why not.

One of my achieves is won a tournament of adv in roa, but Isn't a big attachments
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Ryuuji#9505

Bandkrook

vingador
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Assigned to ez for SM OU

Username: Bandkrook
PS! Username: Bandkrook
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 3PM my time and weekends anytime except Saturday from 5PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since ORAS though I didn't frequent the forums at the time. I just used what I liked. I skipped SM due to school and a general lack of interest in Pokemon. I returned to PS abt in July 2020 and started to get involved with the community, more specifically this gen's UU so much so I've been tutored by Lilburr there. I've always had an interest in SM as a meta and I've been meaning to learn it for a while now.
Are you able to use Discord?: yup, Bandkrook#6483

Username: Doomstadt
PS! Username: Doomstadt
Your timezone:-5
Generation:SM/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime Monday and Tuesday, anytime after 8pm-2am every other day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Would like to really make a push into competitive ou this year. Have been playing good for a decent minute but never really sign up for anything asides from the occasional olt and this years ost. Need help refining my team building and with general prediction knowledge/making good midground plays. Can play all gens decently but don't play anything extremely well and I'd like to start with older gens then gradually progress to the current.
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes, without any problem
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Monsareeasy

Arctic is not spelled "Artic" :/
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to watermess

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: Arctc
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: After 2pm on weekdays and whenever weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): See other signup posts

assigned to CKW

Username: Lolebruh
PS! Username: Lolebruh
Your timezone: gmt-1
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons - evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon this year in august and am an ss ou main. I would like to learn more abt bw ou
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes , a mimir#4660

ACR1

Bellakeo a lo Galactic
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: AcrOne
PS! Username: Enz1 / AcrOne
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play early 2018, I'm an ORAS mainer but I want to play more generations, being GSC the one I would like to learn now. I have played many tournaments, mainly on the spanish forums. But also tours like DPL, APL and more. I would like to improve my level and knowledge in GSC because I'm pretty new to the tier and I think that the best way to learn a tier in a short time, is with a tutor.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord tag is Enzo#7714
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

airfare

and i got a colorful aura
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Fakee for BW OU

Username: ashwins72
PS! Username: airfare
Generation: bw
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been on ps since 2016, started with oras ubers until moving towards ou in gen7. I feel proficient enough in usum to not warrant a tutor but I'd like to get more experience in gens before that besides rby and gsc. I have a lot of teams for each of the tiers but I'm really just looking for someone to play with and help me learn the ins and outs of the tiers.
Are you able to use Discord?: ashwins#6618

i'd signed up before a couple months ago but my tutor was forumbanned and i was told to sign up again for all of these tiers, thanks

Last edited:
assigned to ez

Username: Anvil Head
PS! Username: Anvil Head
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: MWF (1:30-5pm) Tues/Thurs (2-8 pm) Sat/Sun anytime after 1pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive mons about 4 1/2 months ago playing SS OU during IoA. Was able to get around top 100 on the ladder at the time so I decided to join Jamvad’s Academy PL where I played ORAS and had a decent run there. Since that time I started playing more ORAS compared to SS and had some notable victories on the ORAS ladder and other premier leagues against some good ORAS players. However aside from the couple pl matches I’ve had, I still have a hard time gauging what is currently used in the tier. The ladder atm doesn’t help me out with much so I can’t really build or play reliably bc I don’t know what sets so many mons in the meta run and I think a tutor would be beneficial for helping me understand the meta in depth.
Are you able to use Discord?: Anvil Head#5068

Username: Zeno420
PS! Username: Zeno420
Your timezone: gmt-5
Generation: SMOU
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 2:30-4:30pm, weekends 11am-4pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined a lot of small scale tours for sm and have gotten decent success. A bit of laddering experience cracking top 20 but that’s not that impressive since sm ladder is dead af. Overall I’m pretty new and definitely going to need a lot of help!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Ara

Ara
Assigned to Emeral for DPP OU

Username: ara
PS! Username: ara
Your timezone: gmt-6, its only one hour behind gmt-5 but i know how to accomodate times and can make tutor times
Generation: ADV/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have alot of freetime so i can be on whenever the tutor is ready for a session or is available for one
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been in and out of the pokemon showdown community for about 5 years, i mainly started in monotype and it is the tier ive invested most of my time into, i wanted to expand my knowledge the little bit that i have onto other tiers and i wanted to get into more older gens for ou, as ive been drafted for ubers for advpl and ubers is really my only knowledge when it comes to older gens i want to expand and learn how to play ADV/DPP OU coherently

Username: Eledyr
PS! Username: Eledyr
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm to 11pm everyday, 11am to 11pm during the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play on Showdown during March 2016 and I was very bad to be honest. I spammed lots of things on the OU ladder, but honestly I was just so bad that I don't want to talk about that period. When Sun/Moon showed off, I started to spam the SM OU ladder with Hyper Offense teams. With years (and litteral thousands of game) on the ladder, I got an experience of the metagame (I don't wanna say a solid experience cause I don't consider myself that much good at the game). I started to play more and more seriously, I participated to the SM OU Global Championship a few years ago, where I won vs. some quite good players, and i'm currently qualified for the r6 of the SS Ubers seasonal (loser's bracket). Now, I want to become even better on Pokemon, knowing that my default is that I suck at teambuilding and I still have difficulties to play different archetypes of teams.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Eledyr#1136
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:
Assigned to: Silksong for RBY OU

Username: ThePatatedouce
PS! Username: ThePatatedouce
Your timezone: GMT+2/ can manage all gmt
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i actualy main gsc but i want to learn more tiers. I love watching RBY replays so i want to tryhard this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: LaPatateDouce#6544
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)