Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Old Gens OU

assigned to CKW

Username: Lolebruh
PS! Username: Lolebruh
Your timezone: gmt-1
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons - evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon this year in august and am an ss ou main. I would like to learn more abt bw ou
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes , a mimir#4660
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Raahel
PS! Username: Raahel
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: RBY/ADV
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
See my other signup posts
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Raahel#8102

ACR1

Bellakeo a lo Galactic
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: AcrOne
PS! Username: Enz1 / AcrOne
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play early 2018, I'm an ORAS mainer but I want to play more generations, being GSC the one I would like to learn now. I have played many tournaments, mainly on the spanish forums. But also tours like DPL, APL and more. I would like to improve my level and knowledge in GSC because I'm pretty new to the tier and I think that the best way to learn a tier in a short time, is with a tutor.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord tag is Enzo#7714
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

ashwins72

arcsine(180°)
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: ashwins72
PS! Username: airfare
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: adv, dpp, bw, oras
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been on ps since 2016, started with oras ubers until moving towards ou in gen7. I feel proficient enough in usum to not warrant a tutor but I'd like to get more experience in gens before that besides rby and gsc. I have a lot of teams for each of the tiers but I'm really just looking for someone to play with and help me learn the ins and outs of the tiers.
Are you able to use Discord?: ashwins#6618
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

i'd signed up before a couple months ago but my tutor was forumbanned and i was told to sign up again for all of these tiers, thanks

assigned to ez

Username: Anvil Head
PS! Username: Anvil Head
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: MWF (1:30-5pm) Tues/Thurs (2-8 pm) Sat/Sun anytime after 1pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive mons about 4 1/2 months ago playing SS OU during IoA. Was able to get around top 100 on the ladder at the time so I decided to join Jamvad’s Academy PL where I played ORAS and had a decent run there. Since that time I started playing more ORAS compared to SS and had some notable victories on the ORAS ladder and other premier leagues against some good ORAS players. However aside from the couple pl matches I’ve had, I still have a hard time gauging what is currently used in the tier. The ladder atm doesn’t help me out with much so I can’t really build or play reliably bc I don’t know what sets so many mons in the meta run and I think a tutor would be beneficial for helping me understand the meta in depth.
Are you able to use Discord?: Anvil Head#5068

Username: Zeno420
PS! Username: Zeno420
Your timezone: gmt-5
Generation: SMOU
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 2:30-4:30pm, weekends 11am-4pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined a lot of small scale tours for sm and have gotten decent success. A bit of laddering experience cracking top 20 but that’s not that impressive since sm ladder is dead af. Overall I’m pretty new and definitely going to need a lot of help!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: ara
PS! Username: ara
Your timezone: gmt-6, its only one hour behind gmt-5 but i know how to accomodate times and can make tutor times
Generation: ADV/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have alot of freetime so i can be on whenever the tutor is ready for a session or is available for one
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been in and out of the pokemon showdown community for about 5 years, i mainly started in monotype and it is the tier ive invested most of my time into, i wanted to expand my knowledge the little bit that i have onto other tiers and i wanted to get into more older gens for ou, as ive been drafted for ubers for advpl and ubers is really my only knowledge when it comes to older gens i want to expand and learn how to play ADV/DPP OU coherently
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: Eledyr
PS! Username: Eledyr
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm to 11pm everyday, 11am to 11pm during the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play on Showdown during March 2016 and I was very bad to be honest. I spammed lots of things on the OU ladder, but honestly I was just so bad that I don't want to talk about that period. When Sun/Moon showed off, I started to spam the SM OU ladder with Hyper Offense teams. With years (and litteral thousands of game) on the ladder, I got an experience of the metagame (I don't wanna say a solid experience cause I don't consider myself that much good at the game). I started to play more and more seriously, I participated to the SM OU Global Championship a few years ago, where I won vs. some quite good players, and i'm currently qualified for the r6 of the SS Ubers seasonal (loser's bracket). Now, I want to become even better on Pokemon, knowing that my default is that I suck at teambuilding and I still have difficulties to play different archetypes of teams.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:
Username: ThePatatedouce
PS! Username: ThePatatedouce
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i actualy main gsc but i want to learn more tiers. I love watching BW replays so i want to tryhard this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: LaPatateDouce#6544
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)