All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Sakito

Username: ElectricityCat
PS! Username: ElectricityCat
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, very flexible to be honest. But afternoon and night should work in most of the cases.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Playing since 2012 with some inactive years. I have came back recently and wanna improve my level. I Never touched DPP so much because I started playing at BW. So there is a lot to learn for me of this generation.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to qsns

Username: lyd
PS! Username: lyd
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing singles formats, SM OU, SM NU, SS OU, SS UU, etc, for a long time. I've tried SM Doubles a handful of times, but never really clicked with the tier, but I've always been interested. I thought learning a new tier now that I have a ton of free time would be a nice change of pace.
Are you able to use Discord?: yeah!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: mhm!

Assigned to Estarossa

Username: Jho
PS! Username: Jho
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much everyday 11am-midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive mons since around 2013, starting off in the early XY metas. Since then I've gotten quite a bit better, placing decently in some unofficial or smaller tournaments and having decent success on ladders, but failing to find any sort of consistency due to having big areas of weakness in evaluating risk in games and identifying and playing towards my win conditions. Recently I have been getting into UU quite a lot, playing a decent amount of the ladder and participating in some forum projects as I find it to be the most fun of the SS metagames and would love to improve as a whole whilst also learning and improving at UU!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I Do

Assigned to Taskr

Username: H3nryng
PS! Username: H3nryng
Your timezone: (GMT-3)
Usual Hours of Availability: most days in the afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I believe i have a pretty decent knowledge in comp Pokemon, but i feel like i struggle in a lot of areas and i would like to improve.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yup

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Assigned to avarice

Username: kythr
PS! Username: kythr
Your timezone: gmt-7
Usual Hours of Availability: after 6pm gmt+1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): been playing competitive mons on and off for about 2 years. consider myself a competent player but have always struggled in the builder, especially in tiers that I don't play as frequently. I've only played PU a little this gen, but it seems super fun and I would love to learn more about the metagame as well as improve my teambuilding in not only PU, but as a whole.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

sasha

one eyed owl
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Assigned to Estarossa

Username: 52Gambit
PS! Username: Gambit52
Your timezone: PST (GMT -7)
Usual Hours of Availability: Available pretty much every day from 3PM-12AM unless something comes up, although I'm really flexible to fit the time of whoever picks me up if I am picked up, so really anytime works.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Got into mons late summer of 2019, so basically the end of USUM, didn't really care to take it seriously or check out Smogon until pretty recently, been enjoying it ever since and enjoy lower tiers more than OU. Peaked #94 in PU and about 1650 on SSOU ladder, I'm not all that and a bag of chips when it comes to battling but I want to become more consistent. However, I've really been wanting to get into the UU metagame but never got the chance to during the USUM days, so here I am now that SSUU has become insane due to DLC/Tier changes! :]
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, gambit#6682

Assigned to Moutemoute

Username: Shaad Skyel
PS! Username: Shaad Skyel
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much In the evening and Week end.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Playing on Smogon and Showdown since 2018 with SM, but never made great things in Tournament or Ladder due to being bad at Teambuilding. So i want help especially to teambuilding and the massive change happening in the tier is a big opportunity to begin with.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Shaad#3129

Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: LLiama
PS! Username: lol
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I really like old gens lol. Ive been playing since 2019 but I never played a lot and I think I need help for learn these metagames.

Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: A Hero's Destiny
PS! Username: A Hero's Destiny
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime after 3pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing this game for five years and I have experience in some OU tiers (Oras, Bw, Adv etc) and in SM UU. I also have interest in learning others oldgens.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I do.

Assigned to Rabia

Username: hammy
PS! Username: hammy
Your timezone: - 6
Usual Hours of Availability: im free most days anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around since late oras so i have a pretty good feel fir mechanics. Took a break and am returning and want to try sum of these lower teirs out. I have never rlly played nu but am really intrested.

ACR1

Yo siempre la llevo al cielo
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending ORAS Circuit Champion
assigned to GW

Username: ACR1
PS! Username: AcrOne / ENZ1
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: im free mostdays, anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around since late SM so i have experience in competitive. I always liked and interested NU (i played NULT in 2018) and I want to focus on it for the Slam and other tours.

assigned to Pais

Username: Onoka
PO / PS! Username: Infe
Your time zone: gmt + 2
Usual hours of availability: 12: 00-15: 00
Tell us something about your experience in competitive Pokemon (minimum 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2015, but for personal reasons I have not touched the new meta, so I need someone to help me get back in shape
Are you able to use Discord? Yes
Do you understand how blacklisting works ?: Yes

Assigned to: devinn

Username: Maxance
PO / PS! Username: Youngster Maxance
Your time zone: gmt + 2
Usual hours of availability: I'm free because of holidays.
Tell us something about your experience in competitive Pokemon (minimum 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2017. I took a break before USM. I came back during the quarantine. I was a ladder guy but now I'm trying smogon tournaments. I want to improve as much as possible and I feel like a tutor is what I need.
Are you able to use Discord? Yes
Do you understand how blacklisting works ?: Yes

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal for RBY OU

Username: Jonmartin968
PS! Username: Jonmartin968
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much anytime since its the summer but some nights I may have commitments.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I first started to play comp during Ultra Sun and Moon but Pokemon was too complicated for me so i want to start from Gen 1 OU and work my way up so i can have fun, be competent, and competitive at all forms of OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes my Discord is Jonmartin968#0995
(Requested Tutor: for Sadistic NarWhal)

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Caetano93

Username: Tack :]
PS! Username: Dr. Online / Tithonia Trance
Your timezone: gmt-4
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: any point past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of OMs and took an interest in BW OU while hosting tour nights for RoA room on PS. Played a ton of ZU during SM. Also won the monthly leaderboard thing RoA hosted back in January.
Are you able to use Discord?: Tack#9019

assigned to Tomahawk

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -4 (est/edt)
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently almost all day. When school starts up again after 2pm most likely and on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Ive been in 7/8 premier leagues and was 1 game from qualifying for playoffs for the smogon charity bowl. I won nfe classic and a few other small nfe tours as well as making it to winner finals of an ubers seasonal. I am looking to improve fundamentally and dpp ou is very interesting to me.

assigned to Decem

Username: OofTheQuagsire
PS! Username: OofTheQuagMan
Your timezone: CDT
Usual Hours of Availability: 9AM-5PM weekdays, 1PM-4PM weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been battling on SD for almost a year now, I've been loving it. Most of the tournament I've done with friends are in monotype so I'd really like to get a grasp of the metagame as I normally play in OU/NatDex. I don't feel like I've been making optimal sets and I'd like help and advice in that respect.

AllTerrainVen0moth

Banned deucer.
Assigned to GW

Username: AllTerrainVen0moth
PS! Username: same as above
Your timezone: Central Standard Time
Usual Hours of Availability: My hours are 8 am to 8 pm CST
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I made an account about 2 years ago, i quit because i got bored, came back about a month ago, and now im addicted again. Mainly interested in little cup, PU and UU, but I wanted to try NU out.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works yes

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to rozes

Username: RahelGamer03
PS! Username: RahelGamer03
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: I have a very flexible schedule, I am available almost all day but mainly in the evenings and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Start playing competitively in mid-2019 on PU, Then start playing Ubers and Monotype, This year I focused on PU which is my main level, I would like to play NU because it seems like a very fun level and with variety besides that It can also help me in my run in the Grand Slam and other tours.
Are you able to use Discord?: RahelGamer03#8102

Assigned to GW

Username: The Hunterr
PS! Username: the hunterr
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: My schedule is usually kind of flexible, I'm available almost all day except late in the evening / night and early in the morning. The afternoon is perfect
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing competitively about 4 years ago, but it's been only two years that I have been seeking to enter smogon's competitive scenario. I currently play SWSH ou and ORAS ou too, and I feel kind of comfortable with both of these tiers. Furthermore, I used to play SM PU last year, despite of I haven't touched it anymore once SWSH have been released.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes of course. The Hunterr#9945

Assigned to Sensei Axew

Username: Alvaro271
PS! Username: Alvaro271
Usual Hours of Availability: The mornings, night and some evenings during the week and Sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I start playing comp during usum until now, in sum I was focus on ou and some olds but with the arrival of ss I focus on Nu practically all the time, I would like to build better.
Are you able to use Discord?: Alvaro271#6581

Assigned to marilli

Username: Hobojohn6
PS! Username: Hobojohn6
Your timezone: EST (UTC-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon - Thurs 4-6pm Fri-Sat 11am- 4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I watch youtube videos and look at smogon or pikalytics for gameplay/team building. I have been breeding and playing competitive BSS for about a week. Would like to get a good foundation here in BSS so I can go into other formats such as LC.

Kenix

World Defender
assigned to Christos21

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day, but may be pretty free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've not being playing since a lot ago (I started playing Pokémon with USM) and I've been learning all of the last gens lately. I know how to play them, but I want to improve to a good level
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

SiceXV

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Memoric

Username: SIceXV
PS! Username: SiceXV
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: we can make it work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I mained LC back in ORAS before taking a break for most of SM. Since my return, I've played in 2 PLs and have familiarity with the tour scene. I was kinda goated at SM doubles and I'm inspired to play this tier because of I want Atago to sit on me and SMB
Are you able to use Discord?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Enzonana
PS! Username: Enzonana
Your timezone: gmt-3
Usual Hours of Availability: 16 to 00 but with variations
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon in 2013 although with absence times, but only singles, recently I discovered my love for double games and I really want to learn with a tutor :)
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Enzonana#2319
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)