IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG for BW OU

Username: IosonoNeon
PS! Username: dNeon
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: ADV/DPP/BW
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 15 pm to 20 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started being active on smogon since two years ago and participating in tours by playing ADV and BW once SS came i've started losing my interest in those two metas, they evolved on a pretty fast rate and i've never managed to relearn those two.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: ErPeris

Username: Alumn
PS! Username: Alumn
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 8pm to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was tuted in SM OU. I play every oldgen and I would like to get better at RBY. I play a lot of teamtours and that's why having better knowledge of tiers is good.

Assigned to: Kev

Username: FP
PS! Username: APFP
Your timezone: GMT-3 (Brazil)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually between 2 pm and 9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2017 and have been gaining experience since then, I have had some results in smaller tier Brazilian tournaments and I am dedicating myself to tournaments here at smogon. I am very hardworking and I want to learn as much as possible.
Are you able to use Discord ?: FP # 5094
Do you understand how the blacklist works ?: yes

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
assigned to Emeral

Username: Perish Song
PS! Username: Perish Song
Your timezone: GMT+3
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: 8 am - 11 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Tutored in BW and ORAS OU, experienced in CG OU / Mono and SM Mono. I've been looking for more metas to learn. I wish to play in team tours so I think knowing more metas increases my chances overall.

Assigned to 1_TrickPhony

Username: Matyah
PS! Username: Mattayah
Your timezone: GMT + 2
Usual Hours of Availability: between 20pm and 3am !
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing Pokemon for 1 Month ! I usually try to document myself and try to improve on my own.

I'm lacking in teambuilding and experience in choosing the right mons for 3v3 matchups !

So i hope i can get better by mastering everything i can while getting tutored !
are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: absolutly !

Assigned to Pais

Username: Nightcore
PS! Username: Nightcore
Your Timezone: +2
Availability: nights but even After 3pm+2 at 7pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started to play pokemon seriously in the far 2010... i started with dppt and ended with usum. Now i want to learn the new meta (SS) for trying to do some good results in the tours that really count
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes

Assigned to Haru

Username: Leaf to wind
PS! Username: Ezze
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday at 5-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing from late BW in PO, until i left the game in early USM. I started to be more active on Smogon this year and i want to learn some Oldgens and this metagame is one of my favorite of all time, in fact, i was looking for some help in articles in the forum and looking how the meta has change since the last time i played

Sacred Wings

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Aishia

Username: sacred wings
PS! Username: sacred wings
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: after school and anytime weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played casuaully for around a year, rly got more into ou tiers last smogtour and this olt, would like to keep expanding my knowledge of both oras while also strengthening my diversity and level of play.

Assigned to StepC

Username: xapx
PS! Username: xapx
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: literally all day unless 12am to 7am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played competitive since 2017, but left in 2019 right when Swsh launched. I've played OU across several generations (although not high level at all) and have a decent grasp of competitive Pokemon as a whole, but I'm struggling to start out in gen 8.

Floss

never forgotten
is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Leader
Assigned to Niko

Username: Floss
PS! Username: Flossed Over
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Free a lot on weekends, weekdays evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played competitive since 2017, and started getting into Smogon tours at the start of last year, spending time in the Monotype community for most of the time and becoming a better player. I'm signing up to learn the OU meta and expand my playstyle more to better adapt myself in OU.

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Assigned to StepC

Username: RaJ.Shoot
PS! Username: Raj.Shoot
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Evenings work best usually 9 pm to 12 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Joined PS in 2017 and played my first competitive tour around then. Since then i have played in a variety of tours and also represented India in this year's wcop. I want to learn OU more so that i can help my team better in forthcoming tours.

Assigned to: Aishia

Username: devin
PS! Username: devwin
Your timezone: GMT+5
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: usually free except for 1am-8am my time(need sleep)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: i started competitive mons around 2011 in the bw era and i played until oras ou and then decided to take a break once the sm meta started so 2015-2019 was p alien to me. Reason why i wanted to learn oras ou again is because i legit forgot how the tier works and would like to expand my knowledge on it. Plus i wanna play in smogtours and do well in them so that’s another reason

Raining Inside

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: raining inside
PS! Username: raining inside
Your timezone: +2
Generation: adv
Usual Hours of Availability: 24hrs a day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): other post :x
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes
agreed w GTG for him to tutor me and smoothed it over etc etc

Assigned to: devin

Username: FIR SoulSurfer
PS! Username: SoulSilverSurfer
Your timezone: EST (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty Much Free All Day (Flexible)
Just finished 12 hrs of tutoring for SS Monotype in 5 weeks

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing OU and Monotype since gen 6. In gen 7 i was pretty decent but always wanted to use some heat teams to keep it interesting. Ive been refocusing on OU and Monotype since SS came out last November. Right now ive been taking it very seriously to get better as seen by my commitment to the previous tutoring session.

I'm super free right now because of the pandemic and I'm gonna commit despite being under the post count threshold

Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, of course.

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
assigned to basaninho

Username: Maple
PS! Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT + 5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Most evenings and nights my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing Monotype for a while now but been wanting to branch out into other lower tiers for a while now and improve with building, playing and tier knowledge in general. Figured this was one of the best ways to do so.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, DugZa#6892

Assigned to Hockey1

Username: TopLel TopKek
PS! Username: same
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually at nights, full-time on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing competitive mons since 2007 iirc, with some minor achievements. Had two retirements (last one in 2017) and came back to the game a year ago (or something like that). I wanna rule the world this new metagame, tryna qualify for the Stour 30 playoffs stage this year so I'll put a lot of effort on this. I played pre-DLC but I lost myself after that.
Are you able to use Discord?: TLTK#5764
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to gum

Username: Yami
PO/PS! Username: Yami
Usual Hours of Availability: after 4pm most days since I work mornings at work atm, but I usually have two days off a week.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I been around since 2015 on PS, but never joined Smogon till 2017 and mainly played Monotype. In 2018 I got picked for MPL and got into 1v1 and played in 1v1pl. Around early 2019 I ventured out to LC, CAP, RBY and GSC OU and played SM PU and really liked it. I have been in plenty of team tours, decent results in Monotype, LC and 1v1 and currently write analyses for these tiers. I want to learn a usage tier and since I liked SM PU, I thought SS PU would be the right one for me.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes Yami#0515

Assigned to marilli

Username: H3nryng
PS! Username: H3nryng
Your timezone: GMT -3 but GMT -4 works
Usual Hours of Availability: most days after 3 or 4 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I believe I have a good background in comp Pokémon, but i struggle a lot starting out in new tiers
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, H3nryng#8154.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

AllTerrainVen0moth

Banned deucer.
Assigned to zS

Username: AllTerrainVen0moth
PO/PS! Username: same as above
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: after 4pm on weekdays bc school
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Im new, and i've delved into multiple tiers before, such as Ubers, monotype, and lc. I recently got tutored in nu, and i feel like i would be good in pu too.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes snom#2978

Reactions: zS
Assigned to TSR

Username: Aurella
PS! Username: Aurella
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons / Evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing in OU since 17 and have had some decent success in circuit tours. I'd like to learn a lower tier this gen to be more well rounded. Looking forward to see how this goes.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
assigned to TSR

Username: Rabia
PS! Username: Rabia
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Late afternoons/evenings, limited more to evenings on Mondays/Thursdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm an NU council member and have been playing since 2011. I played a lot of UU in BW(2) and dabbled a bit with it in USUM. I streamed some games/building of it recently and thought it'd be fun to get into.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Assigned to IPF

Username: Aberforth
PS! Username: same
Your timezone: GMT+10
Usual Hours of Availability: Most of the time with warning. Work 1 day per week, and study from home so fairly available between my 8am and 10pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing competitive mons since 2014, played a lot of oras and some sm/usm before taking essentially a 3 year break. Kinda want to learn the new OU tier, and I'd love to be able to be able to build in ou as I find teambuilding much more fun than playing, and I'm fairly confident in my ability to click buttons in the right situations as is.
Are you able to use Discord?: Aberforth#6967

Assigned to Ausma

Username: Slingshot279
PS! Username: slingshot279
Your timezone: Central Standard Time (UTC -6)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 6:30 PM to 12:00 AM weekends whenever needed
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Pokemon just about my whole life. I mainly played competitive during the 4th gen but I came back this gen because I loved the games so much. I've always peaked between 1400-1600 on showdown and my biggest struggles are team building and game planning.

Luirromen

:]
is a Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Assigned to ez

Username: Luirromen
PS! Username: Luirromen
Your timezone: gmt-6
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability:
Afternoons since 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing on smogon from like 2 and a half years, been more centrilized on low tiers, specially on UU, but I played since mid SM, actually also learned a bit from past gens like RBY, GSC and BW. I have been pretty active on recent suspect test and also have played some tournaments like global championships, SSNLS and non-smogon Team Tours

Assigned to kuyukihime

Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
PS! Username: MegaLucario
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day after my 3 pm onwards
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP.
I also love SM, it is my favorite tier and being able to incorporate theoretical as well as practical knowledge will really help me to fully focus on it and have better results in tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)