Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: Nalorium

Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa, Black Catfish
Your timezone: gmt-5
Generation: adv ou/bw ou/oras ou
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon like 9 months ago on ps but I wanna learn a lot of others gens. And I was enchanted by the old gens but I didn't know about this
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes , Ryuuji#9505
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
Assigned to: eden for DPP OU

Username: Everything Is Something
PS! Username: SuperEpicAmpharos
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: Midday - Night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing ADV at a decent level for about 6 months and have attempted to play Pokemon at a competitive level for around 9 years. I've played various formats, ranging anywhere from SWSH DOU to ORAS NU. I've played roughly 500 games on the DPP ladder, competed in RoA Olympics for DPP where I made finals (with a bit of luck), and I am seeking to learn more about the metagame.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, SEA#6962
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

eu

pain and agony
is a Social Media Contributor
Assigned to Pais

Username: euFeatured
PS! Username: eu featured
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: depends on days. usually between 2pm to 8pm gmt+2.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well, I havent really played sw/sh ou with own built teams, just samples or teams from sm ou with minor changes ofc. I tested many teams in ss ou, but i never got higher than ~1450 on ladder. I started playing OU in 2018 (USUM), but i also didnt came high at ladder. I participated at some ss+oldgens ou tours, but my best result was the 3rd round.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep, じゅん#7477 is my tag
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to IoSonoNeon

Username: caionamax
PS! Username: caionamax
Your timezone: gmt +2
Usual Hours of Availability:
I'm free usually from 9 to 10 like every day, and occasionally during afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play pokemon since 2014, but I started playing competively on 2018. I want to make my pokemon skills better, and I chose Uber because seems a great tier. I'm like a midplayer on pokemon showdown, I'm not a "noob", but I far from a skill player.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to Aquarius Ghost ❤

Username: Pedeath
PS! Username: Pedeath
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: Every tuesday, wednesday and thursaday from 14pm to 20 pm. Saturday and Sunday same time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing singles in 2020. By then i did not know a thing about playstyle and function in this meta. So i started with my favorite meta: Monotype. I signed up for a tutoring in monotype Battle 101 and i made about 2 months of tutoring. I was 1400 before, and theni got into top 10 in the monotype ladder. Currently I want to get better in other meta, I chosed UU, but there was no tutor avaible. So i'm trying RU
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

assigned to ez

Username: nui
PO/PS! Username: nui
Your timezone: Gmt -4
Generation: oras + sm
Usual Hours of Availability: thurs - sat
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): just a reg ladder hero just want to learn smth new

Suzuya

Undertaker
is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
assigned to steelskitty

Username: Indercover
PS! Username: Indercover
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00-10:00 pm everyday and 2pm-10pm during weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I've been playing Pokémon since last March (so for a year). My main performance is to have made the play off of the ult seed 2 where I was out r1. On the French scene I'm doing pretty decent results, currently 4-1 where I beat known players like KyogreF4N. I'm also doing the ghosting tour where I'm the starter of my team currently in 1-0 doing next to the Chinese UPL currently in 1-1. I'm motivated to be tute, I hope to learn new things and aim for a UPL title in SS Ubers.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes,
Indercover#4156

Assigned to: IoSonoNeon

Username: Nael222
PS! Username: Nael222
Usual Hours of Availability:12am-8pm regulary
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

I have been playing pokemon showdown since June 2020 (9 months). So far, I haven't participated in any big tournaments in this tier. However, I have managed to be first in the ladder many times, I am still in the top 100, and I have already beaten several big players (like Icemaster, even if only in the ladder). What I would like is to learn new things to improve myself and be able to perform well in future tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: Nael222#5470
yes

Assigned to airfare

Username: DeepBlueC
PS! Username: DeepBlueC
Your timezone: EDT (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends (1 PM to 5 PM EDT), Weekdays (2 PM to 5 PM EDT) but I can be flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've mostly just played Old Gens, so I'm lacking in experience when it comes to preview gens. The tier I've played the most is DPP OU and I started playing it on the ladder and then making my way up to team tournaments. My weaker areas in competitive pokemon is the understanding of a gen + building for it, so that's what I want to strengthen.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Username: Pokeseba
PS! Username: A normal Bunny
Your Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
Usual hors of availability: So, my times are not too defined or organized (altough on weekdays i can let to my tutor know if i'm free maybe, but i would really prefer to be tutored on weekends).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on pokemon 3 years ago (almost 4 i think), when my cousin introduced me on Pokemon Showdown, then i played it for fun until 1 year ago...
Then i slowly started to get into competitive pokemon, VGC tours specifically, while at the start i was pretty bad on Pokemon, i started getting a little better and a little better, so then i eventually started to get into tours, while i'm not a good player by any means, i had some achievements such as won vs Juno and Sagisolar on a NatDex UU Tour in g3, now i feel like i have a clear concentrate problem on long games and i want to get better at any aspect (teambuild and specially, doing gameplans, because i'm kinda random at the time of play and i don't take my time for do a good gameplan)
Are you able to use discord?: yes Scor the Bunny#0813
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes i do.
1617517172137.png

Last edited:

Hyssou

RoAPL Champion
Assigned to: Sakito for DPP OU

Username: Hyssou
PO/PS! Username: Hyssou/Hyss
Your timezone: Gmt +1 (France)
Generation: ADV/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day after 6 p.m.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing in competition since 2018 mainly on the French community, manage Africa in PokemonPerfect World Cup in 2020 I think I can touch many generation and I want improve that in ADV/DPP right now and deepen the others after
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes Hyssou #3506

assigned to avarice

Username: Rawbi
PS! Username: Rawbi
Your timezone: PDT (GMT-7)
Usual Hours of Availability: My schedule is usually pretty flexible, though stuff can come up unexpectedly due to work/family/etc. Afternoons work best.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive mons in Gen 4 and have battled on and off ever since. I like UU because you can play a diverse and often very viable pool of mons from lower tiers while avoiding the most cancerous stuff from up top. I regularly take part in challenges like Battle Factory and Research Week. I'm signing up here because I have about a month to kill before I start a new job and want to take my game and teambuilding skills to the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Rawbi Redbest#6520
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep!

Reactions: Rae

zoe

Tragic Decision
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnus
DOU & Discord Head
Assigned to Yoda2798

Username: dnagerbadger
PS! Username: dnagerbadger
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 6PM , Weekends basically all day.
I've been playing competitive pokemon for about 8 months at this point. I've gotten to round 4 in a DOU seasonal before. I started off with UU however. Although i've been playing DOU for about 6 months at this point, I am looking to become a better player at the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Yes

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Assigned to Corckscrew

Username: Staxi
PS! Username: Staxi
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mainly during evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ubers main, I've been playing for a long time and I want to improve specifically in oras.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Staxi#2973

NEWAL

THE MAIN MAN
Assigned to: Fakee for BW OU

Username: Newal
PS! Username: Newal
Generation: BW/DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: Idk it varies a lot
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Check old sign ups
Are you able to use Discord?: ADM#9597

Mihowk

The whole of humanity has failed.
is a Site Content Manageris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to: Niko

Username: Mihowk
PS! Username: Mihowk
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday except Sunday, preferably in the evening.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in 2015, but only in 2020 I started to be active on Smogon. I have always played OU, so I would like to improve in this tier. I'm not very good as a player but I think I know enough about the SS OU meta.
Are you able to use Discord?: Sure, Mihowk#2544
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: Xandes
PO/PS! Username: Xandes
Your timezone: +1
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: confined
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play pokemon since february 2020.
I started with the SM OU tier, where I tried to improve myself more and more, but I feel like I'm stuck now, and I would like my future tutor to help me move on to a very good level in the tier. I have already participated in the Seasonal at SM OU 2021, or I finished round 3 loosers, otherwise I participate in many French tournaments in SM and SS OU.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes

Assigned to: Hockey1

Username: Derpelo
PS! Username:Derpelo
Your Timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability:Usually everyday minus Thursday, from 4-12
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I'm pretty new to this, starting actually playing competively in gen 2 (2017-2018ish) which I sucked at. I've been recently starting playing ssou, and I'm just trying to get better ig, and that's sorta all the useful info, with the exception of me being fairly good at 1v1
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes, indeed I do.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Assigned to: Hockey1

Username: Jhonx
PO/PS: EG Jhonx
Time zone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availibity: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to learn current gen, i've dabbled with lower tiers now it's time to attack the big fish. I know the basics of Pokemon, double switching, scouting etc. I am a quick learner, also I want intensive lessons because I want to be ready for WCOP.

Assigned to Moutemoute

Username: HydreigonTheChild
PS! Username: Hydreigon > Latias
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: 3pm-10am on weekdays, 10am - 12am on weekends
. Maybe small breaks here and there
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well, I started playing showdown in ~2017-2018, started playing OU then came to UU in the times where breloom, mega diancie, and mega venu were in the tier. Mainly played uu because I found it fun, never took it seriously and never bothered joining tours back then. Started taking the game much more seriously in the last 2 years as that is when showdown became my main source of entertainment. I have never reached a very high skill level, even thought I have played for this long and then I was recommend to do tutoring by lily and bandkrook to which here I am.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah, ๖ۣHydreigon > Latias༺#9124
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Sure do!

Assigned to: roxiee

Username: Laroxyl
PS! Username: Laroxyl
Your timezone: gmt +2
Usual Hours of Availability: I’m free in the evenings in the week from 8pm to 12pm while in the weekend I’m free most of the time more or less (it depends)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Oras ou. After I learnt different gens/ tiers like oras lc, Sm ou, dpp ou, adv ou, gsc ou and rby ou. After improving in old gens, playing in different tours, I started focusing on lc. I started with Sm lc and made a lot of rmt’s threads and took reqs for suspects which gave to me the badge. After learning well ss lc, having good results in different lc tours and getting one team in team showcase, I decided to become a lc tutor. Now I want to learn another tier, I already did a nice nu rmt post but I want to improve my knowledge of nu, that’s why I’m asking to be tutored.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to: ausma

Username: Codename Magnum
PS! Username: Codename Magnum
Your timezone: AWST (+8)
Usual Hours of Availability:
normally 8-1am everyday, with weekends being much more flexible for time periods though i will have to put time aside for school work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Underused quite a lot, having spent the roughly 3 months in the community. I'm a decent player and teambuilder, but i think my skills can be honed with the tutoring program. I've been meaning to dip my toes into OU for a while now and i think now is the perfect time to start!
Are you able to use Discord?: yes! Magnum#5270
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep!

assigned to Laroxyl

Username: LeGénoce
PS Username: LeGenoce
Time Zone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: i prefer wednesday / Friday and weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I main SS LC , and play SM / SS OU. I start LC with the winter seasonal , i played only LPL after that, with not a great ratio, and played STT (good french tournament). I very want to increase my building and in-game and a tutor can help me in my opinion.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes on Blind/LeGénoce#6359
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : yes

Assigned to zS

Username: McSim
PS! Username: McSim
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday to Thursday Evenings, Flexible on Friday and Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined Smogon in August and I'm trying to get better in a few new tiers atm, I'm an LC Main but I also play RU a lot, I really want to learn a Third tier and I would like to learn the PU Metagame. I played a few tournaments on Smogon like seasonals or even teamtours like LTPL and RUPL. I've been playing PU a few months ago, being tute by gum but metagame has changed a lot since then.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, McSim#3837
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

hellom

formerly swordstrike
Assigned to: Caetano93

Username: SwordStrike
PS! Username: SwordStrike
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 3pm-7pm, weekends 1pm-8pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Made showdown account 2017 and forum account 2019, but didn't really get into playing until 2020. Mainly play gen 7 ou, 8 ou, and natdex ou on ladder, but would like to learn the BW OU meta, as well as learn how to teambuild for it.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)