rumia

i want soda beverage
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to ppödd

Username: Akumajou
PS! Username: Akumajou
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): played gen7bh for about 3 years starting in 2014, but i was always kinda inactive in that regard. in 2018 i started to main 1v1 and take smogon more seriously, i still play that to this day. ive been trying to open my palette to other metas including this one, but ive been meaning to get better at 6v6 as a whole so here i am.
Are you able to use Discord?: yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to: Serika for SM OU

Username: Deltaw
PS! Username: Deltaw
Your timezone: GMT -4
Generation: Sm ou
Usual Hours of Availability: I have all free time after 3 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in the ladder since the beginning of 2015 and I looked for ways to improve and participate in smogon tournaments, I would like a Spanish speaking tutor even though I have no problems with English I handle it well
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
Assigned to: DugZa

PS! Username: nine.eight or sticksarenine (I've been jumping accounts, but these are my most used accounts rn)
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: Early Morning (6-9AM) Monday to Thursday, Saturday, Though might change (In Late May-Early June) because College. I think I can still follow that schedule though if ever.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I'm relatively new to competitive, and got introduced to monotype by a friend who encouraged me to participate in the Dracovish suspect test (Natdex Mono) and lent me some of his teams to do so. I kinda found the concept of monotype fun because of that experience and I want to learn more about the tier. My main goal would be improving/gaining skills on building monotype teams and how to properly do risk management in battling.

Assigned to: Gondra

Username: Hematemesis
PS! Username: Hematemesis
Your timezone: CST, or GMT-5
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have a pretty clean schedule. Mondays and Tuesdays after 4pm my time, as well as basically any time past 2 pm on Saturday. I can maybe be flexible, but I'll get in touch with my tutor about htat.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I primarily play natdex and pet mods, both of which are not quite as competitive as old gens or lower tiers. I have some good showings in national dex tournaments, mainly 5th in the rigged tournament, and I'm on council for m4a, which won pet mod of the season. I started for one week in 2v2pl, but I got smashed, so I don't really count that. I've been trying to get to the "next level" since the start of the quarantine, but have consistently found myself stuck and I don't know why. ORAS has been one of my favorite old gen tiers to play for a while, and I'm motivated to work really hard to get good at the tier. I just don't know what's going wrong, so I think this program is perfect for me :D!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Bolivia#8459

Assigned to Abhi

Username: Th3oU
PS! Username: Th3oU
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: 7am to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing about July 2019, playing SM OU and hitting about 1300, quit for a bit and started playing a bit at the start of SS. Took a couple breaks, and really started competitively about a year ago, starting as an 1100s player. Just recently hit a new peak of 1985 (SS OU) and looking to bring this into bigger Smogon Tours, specifically OLT. I'm pretty devoted to the game at this point, just looking for someone to help take me to that next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

assigned to Quaze

Username: Vawpire
PS! Username: vwpr
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 11.30am - 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon competitively around Sept 2020 in one of the biggest french teamtour. Since then I tried to in as much tournament as I can, on smogon or on different communities in order to have at least 2 tournament games to play per week to keep improving. Besides this, I ask everyday big french players/big smogon players to play sum friendlies bc it's a good way to step-up Imo. I'm super motivated to reach my objectives : be a recognized player both in the french community and in the smogon community.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
Assigned to sawamura

Username: Crunchman
PS! Username: Crunchman/T3ch Thieves
Your Timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: After school, typically around 12pm up until 6pm, and evenings.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon: I’ve been playing PS! for about two years, mostly random battles. Last month I got into doubles and have been enjoying it so far (played a lot and made a smogon account). I think I’m decent as a player but beyond careless mistakes I would like to get a better understanding of the team building process and how to properly create a game plan for a matchup (at this point I’m basically only reactionary, reacting to what my opponent is doing and what I think they will do)
Are you able to use discord?: Yes

Assigned to Splash

Username: Twilight Solace
PS! Username: Twilight Solace
Your timezone: GMT-5 (CDT)
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday-Thursday 9 to 11 pm, Friday-Sunday 8 to 11 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I went undefeated in MPL 5 while playing SM but that was a while ago. I want to get good enough again to play in MPL 7. Practicing SS and playing that for MP7 would be ideal. Also I’d like to request Splash as a tutor.

Assigned to: Hurtadoo

Username: RampageWebber
PS! Username: Let'sgosixers
Your timezone: GMT+8
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 5:30 pm, almost flexible on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing mon from end of 2017 but I started to join tournaments until last March and I did not play SM/SS too much. I have learned some old gens skills but I know little about lower tiers. I signed up for NU in January but I cannot get a tutor since my timezone is weird. I really want to learn some lower tier skills, especailly about teambuilding so I decide to post signup for another tier to see what can I get.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes,Webber#9284

Assigned to: Siatam for GSC OU

Username:Mimikyu dayo 69
PS! Username:Pinto
Your timezone: Gmt-3
Generation: Gsc/dpp
Usual Hours of Availability: 2 pm to 6 pm or 8 pm to 12 pm,every days except saturday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):hi, I met ps in 2020 where in that same year I started to play ss ou but I didn't like meta very much, so I switched to olds and natdex, I did r5 in snnl sm ou and r4 in oras (I didn't have really good results) I started to be interested in gsc ou and dpp for playing ssnl and I studied some meta and I would like to continue learning about it.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes,Pinto#9360
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to sawamura

Username: Ethan_Peralta
PS! Username: Ethan_Peralta
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: I am usually active on Frydays and the weekend and sometimes Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday at 3-5pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I entered ps because it was interesting to me that I could play competitive from past generations, then I was encouraged to play gen 8 doubles, and I liked it and played more, then I got to the ladder, but I think I can improve a lot.
I would like a Spanish-speaking tutor, preferably sawamura.

Abhi

Professional Zoomer
is an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Abhisdn417
PS! Username: Abhisdn417
Your timezone: GMT+5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on the day but I'm usually always available
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive pokemon last year, and have been playing SS OU singles for some time, and have been recently getting into more doubles formats like DOU and VGC 2021 and have been having a lot of fun. I've been having a lot more fun with DOU however since I dont enjoy dynamax in VGC and have recently made it into the 1500s in ladder.

Assigned to: Splash

Username: Starfox.
PS! Username: starf0x
Your timezone: GMT-5 (CDT)
Usual Hours of Availability: Practically every day after around 11 AM and after 9 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I almost exclusively played mono normal in gen 6 and 7, and experienced some decent ladder success doing it. I returned to battling a few months ago, and have begun participating in tournaments. While I have familiarized myself with the current metagame, I feel as though my biggest issue when battling is not always thinking through the plays I make and making mistakes that come back to bite me later on. I really wish to truly take the next step as a player by patching up some of the issues I come across when battling, and I'd really like to learn how to better utilize offensive teams in a heavily offensive metagame.

Assigned to: TC for GSC OU

Username: Nael222
PS! Username: Nael222
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am-8pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started almost 1 year ago. As for the tournaments, I haven't done much so far, however, I qualified for round 2 of this year's GSC global championship by beating false and mc56556. I would like to learn more about this tier that I see a potential future.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes, Nael222#5470
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: oui

assigned to adem

Username: Jerryl309
Ps! username : Jerryl309
Timezone : +8
Usual hours of availability: any time between 8am and 5pm weekends
Experience : I have basically no clue what I’m doing in ndex. I am considered a decent galar ag player by most of the ag community, going to r8 of seasonal and going 3-0 in ag snake and currently 1-0 in umpl.However, I have basically never touched national dex so Omi recommended this to me. I am on the very surface level of ndex.
Are u able to use discord? Yep
I understand how blacklist works

Assigned to Typhlosion4

11/22/21: Returned

Username:Juseth Sepulveda
PS! Username:Juseth sepulveda
Your timezone:-4
Usual Hours of Availability: I have all the free time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I started playing SM, I played a few tournaments early in SS and you play most of SSNL, I just finished an ORAS OU tutorial
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes, without any problem
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Assigned to: Yellow Paint

Username: Emil Heskey
PS! Username: Emil Heskey
Your timezone: +5:30 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: Available almost always except 7am-11am my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2010, did not take it seriously at all till 2013. Then watched a bit of shofu and used proper team. In 2015-2016 I hit the top 10 on the ORAS ladder a few times. Then I stopped a month before SM, then started playing in march 2020. Watched a lot of vgc, hate dynamax, so trying to get into DOU.

Assigned to Harpp

Username: Dmbros
PS! Username: Dmbros
Your timezone: GST (GMT + 4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 9 am - 3pm , 7: 30 pm - 8:30 pm , Weekends - 6: 30 pm - 7:30 pm (All times are based on gmt + 4)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive mid Us/Um and started playing the ou and ubers and 1v1 a lot i was at an above average back then and when sw/sh came out i tried the ou tier hoping id play better i was wrong but then one of my friends introduced me to monotype I was very bad at the start but now i can say im better not the best and need help to reach my full potential. I have built some pretty solid teams and play well with Electric , fighting and ghost.

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Haru for DPP OU

Username: Raahel
PS! Username: Raahel
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: RBY/ADV/DPP
Usual Hours of Availability:
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
See my other signup posts
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Raahel#8102

Paino

O' hallowed moon, take fire and scorch my foes!
Assigned to airfare

Username: Paino
PS! Username: PainoGaming
Your timezone: EDT (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends (almost anytime), Weekdays (4PM-10PM) but I can be flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I really just wanna learn OU since I've just been in this spiral of OMs. About how much I know about the game, I play a lot of AG and have beaten great players like AGL and peaked top 30 in ladder (with 78 gxe heh but yeah). I'm kinda good at game sense but haven't played OU ever since Spectrier ban, which is why I wanna learn the format.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes Paino#9407
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Calaeb

formerly Pawwz
Assigned to: Oathkeepre

Username: Pawwz
PS! Username: Pawwz
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much anytime, I'll be sure to notify my tutor if something comes up.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Previously a strictly Monotype player, peaked ladder multiple times in gen 6/7/8. Been playing competitive Pokemon for almost 5 years, took a break and now I'm coming back for a bit. Placed Top 8 in Monotype Seasonals at one point, too.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Voyager

He didn't notice that the lights had changed
Assigned to Siatam for GSC OU

Username: NEON_Voyager
PS! Username: Voyagar
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: gsc
Usual Hours of Availability: most times except mornings during the week (my time obvs)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing early 2019, mainly sm ru and ou, didn't play tours, only ladder and contributed a bit to things like victim of the week in ru. took a break in jan 2020 for around a year. came back and got involved in tours, i feel i don't usually get completely outplayed in a match ever, especially in bo3 and have beaten some high calibre players, but i feel i need alot more consistency. i wish to learn gsc because it teaches the intrinsic value of each move, also it sounds like a cool meta.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, Voyager#1715
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: oui

Assigned to: Splash

Username: Hurtadoo
PS! Username: Hurtadoo
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: It depends but I am active most of the time so I don't mind having a tutor with a very different timezone
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Yo Hurtadoo,I play mon since 2018 in lowtiers and especially in Rarelyused. I play a lot of tournament generaly the subforum team tournament and rarelyused forum tournament like RUPL/RU SNAKE. I got interested in the monotype very recently because I was really bored with the RU and I would like to learn more about the particularities of the tiers. I have already started building and playing small tournaments but I need more help with building and a have a training partner to further my knowledge.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes !

jonas

put your hands to the constellations
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: ez for SM OU

Username: Jomatoes
PS! Username: Jomatoes
Your timezone: GMT -7
Generation: SM/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: Any
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon last year, right after the pandemic started. I was a vgc player, and cut some 200+ people tournaments. Recently, I havent been enjoying vgc so i got into smogon, and started playing sm and oras. I went 3-4 in Jamvad PL, a little disappointed in my performance and am looking to improve.

simp

early mornin’ wake ups
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Fakee for BW OU

Username: simp
PS! Username: s1mpp
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SM/BW
Usual Hours of Availability: Most evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm an SS OU main, having played since January and recently finishing SS tutoring. I am now looking to learn SM and BW as old gen tiers as they look fun to play and build in! I am very new to SM, my only experience being playing in stour and a few friendlies and as for BW I am completely new.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, simp#8115

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)