B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

Username: Pedeath
PS! Username: Pedeath
Your timezone: -3 GTM (Brasília, Brazil)
Usual Hours of Availability: Until agust i'm avaible every day from 8AM - 22PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing singles in 2020. By then i did not know a thing about playstyle and function in this meta. So i started with my favorite meta: Monotype. I signed up for a tutoring in monotype Battle 101 and i made about 2 months of tutoring. I was 1400 before, and theni got into top 10 in the monotype ladder. I wanted to try standart ladder, so i tried RU first, and now i wanna try OU
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Username: Queenzz
PS! Username: Queenzz
Your timezone: GMT-4 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3pm weekdays, and Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive played competitively since 2015, I think of myself as a pretty competent player and have played in many seasonals to varying degrees of success. I have never been able to break this barrier of skill that I feel like I should have by this point in my playing "career" and feel like some outside advice from a knowledgeable player would be beneficial. I think I struggle a lot with team building and also trying to play more creatively
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: StevenStone_
PS Username: thendgame_
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Availability: 12 PM to 3 PM, sometimes later.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I starting playing a decent amount of gen 7 OU but stopped playing after a while, I also played a little bit of early gen 8 OU (pre-DLC) but didn't really get into it. I still hopped onto some randoms occasionally but didn't really starting getting into UU until recently. I've been playing a good amount of UU games in the last week and I think I've gotten a somewhat good feel for the metagame.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Dead Thread?
No

Username: scorbunnys
PS! Username:
Scor the Bunny / A normal Bunny
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available on tuesdays and wednesdays after 15:00 and on weekends i'm available all day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on pokemon 3 years ago (almost 4 i think), when my cousin introduced me on Pokemon Showdown, then i played it for fun until 1 year ago...
Then i slowly started to get into competitive pokemon, VGC tours specifically, while at the start i was pretty bad on Pokemon, i started getting a little better and a little better, so then i eventually started to get into tours, while i'm not a good player by any means, i had some achievements such as won vs Juno and Sagisolar on a NatDex UU Tour in g3. Then i got drafted by 4k on a French teamtour (my team won btw) and now i got recently drafted on a french teamtour by 11k (surprisingly :0). I still feel that i'm not a good player by any means and if anything, i'm a bad player (I prob think so because i have a really low self-esteem).
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes ( Scor the Bunny#0813 )

Last edited:
Username: HZM

PS! Username: Dusam

Your timezone: GST - Gulf Standard Time (GMT +4)

Usual Hours of Availability: Usually 7-9pm my time. And most times of the day on weekends which are Friday and Saturday for me.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing around September of 2020 when I saw my brother watching pokeaimmd and I wanted to play because it looked very fun and I had never seen this browser Pokémon game. I have been playing ever since, I have only really played ou, but I have played quite a bit of random battles as well. I know all the basics of Pokémon but I am not very good and I am not making much progress, I have peaked at around 1300 in the time I have played. I am just looking to get better at the game and at team building; and I think this is the best way to get better. I am mainly looking to get better in general such as
decision making and things like that and fundamentals of team building. The main reason though is because I am plateauing and can't seem to get better. I am also a relatively fast learner.

Username: BIG BM
PS! Username: bigbadmanners
Your timezone: GMT + 0
Generation:
RBY/DPP/BW
Usual Hours of Availability:
Sundays, any time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have a rudimentary understanding of competitive play, usually playing in BSS and VGC, and I'm pretty confident in my general knowledge about these formats; cartridge metas are, unfortunately, not for me, due to the amount of powercreep present. I'm not sure if I'd enjoy SWSH OU, so on the recommendation of a few friends and acquaintances, I'd like to give some old gens a try.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Username: TheJFrenzy
PS! Username: thatoneguyfrenzy
Your timezone: AEST (GMT +10)
Generation: ADV
I'm available weekdays after 6 pm most of the time, I'm free from about 10 am till 10 pm weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing pokemon competitively since roughly around late DPP/early BW. I've always dabbled, been to a few irl VGC tournaments as well, done a few online smogon tours sporadically but now I'd like to take it higher. I like the old gens metagames and ADV is one of the more interesting tiers imo but it's one of the old gen tiers I understand the least, so I'd like to gain a deeper understanding of how to play it and build for it.
I have zero issues using discord in my hours of availability.
Yes

Username: Gensil
PS! Username: Wundersweep
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: DPP/ORAS/SM
aivable week (after 8:00pm) and week-end after 6:00pm (saturday) n' 3:00 sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing seriously around February. I have always enjoyed playing olds gen especially DPP (n'd oras sm). I don't have much influence on smogon but I am extremely motivated to learn and become better. I would like to have a lot of support on ingame, team building vs metagame to better understand the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes of course (not voc sry)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes !

Last edited:
Username: thebtboy
PS! Username: bigbtboytest (I forgot to switch back and ended up laddering for a considerable time on my test account)
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: M-F 6:00 PM EST-11:59 EST, Sa-Su 12:00 PM EST-11:59 EST
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2011, but got away from the game halfway through 2013 and didn't resume playing until late spring/early summer last year. I'm an okay player, albeit an inconsistent one, and I feel that I've plateaued and would like to take the next step. My main tiers are ZU and LC, and I dabble in 1v1 occasionally (~1300 ELO in each). I also played PU before DLC2, but haven't returned since the tier shifts, for some reason (probably because I'd like to preserve my 1500 ELO in that tier). I primarily play HO and I feel my biggest areas for improvement are teambuilding and being too aggressive (overpredicting, double-switching too much, going for sweeps too early, etc.) I'd like to learn the OU tier, since it's the preeminent PS! tier, as well as improve upon these things in order to go from being a decent player to a legitimately good player.

Last edited:
Username: 7thisslugismart7
PS! Username: GG Slug
Your timezone: -4 GMT
Usually around 5-7pm or 8-11pm during Weekdays, and 9-12pm Weekends.
I started competitive Pokemon mid June in 2018, only playing randbats to pass the time. Around July in 2020, as I started to learn more about the scene, I started playing a variety of tiers and joining many randbat tours. Months later, and after getting bored of running Sun in Gen 8 OU, I discovered NatDex. I was fascinated by the variety of the tier, so I settled here. And after many months of plateauing, I finally decided to apply to the Apprentice Program.
Yes.

Username: FangFoe
PS! Username: FangFoe
Your timezone: GMT +7
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays at around 3pm until 5pm (My time)
I started playing competitively about 4-5 months ago. I used to be a doubles player, until I realized that singles is a lot more fun (for me). Then I spam Hyper Offense teams on low ladder, I was stuck at around 1200 elo until I used samples and actually pass through. Now I build balance teams and know all the basics. The reason I'm joining B101 is because I am mediocre at teambuilding, and when its in the actual battle I'm bad at prediction and making the right plays. My ultimate goal is to join official tournaments and maybe win one.

PKS Khaos
Burn The State
GMT -7
3:30-10:00 pm weekdays, and anytime weekends
Ive played mons since red, blue, didnt really start playing “competitively until the end of SM. Ive always had a passion for playing, but got a late start. I understand the basics, and a bit about strategy, looking to take the next step and be able to hold my own on the ladder. I know i dont have the 15 posts done, honestly the forum is a bit confusing, and im not sure i have anything of value to add to whats already on here, i hope to become more active as my skill/ knowledge improves, so hopefully i will not be disqualified because of this.

Last edited:
Username: Dakem
PS! Username: Dakem / tryingmynewlifewow / pettinesfortunato
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 15-17:30 Exept Weekend / Time might change because work or personal stuff. (GMT+2)
I'm very interested in SS OU. I'm quite a newbie and I started playing competitive just this Gen.
I started by playing BSS and VGC on cart, then I "upgrade" to play on Pokemon Showdown. Lately I started playing OU, and I'm having a blast. My elo usually is mid 1400.
I would love to have as tutor Niko or Quaze since they are Italian. If they can't is not a problem having another Tutor.

Last edited:

Nowno

la frappe du quartier est approuvé ✅
Username: Nowno
PS! Username: Noownoo / Nowno
Your timezone: gmt +2
Usual Hours of Availability
: really depend on the moment, but most of the type, 4-9 pm on weeks and all weekend.
I started showdown for various reasons, but it was at the beggining of swsh, and I didn't really like the meta so I sticked with SM then ND. I really only played the ladder, my best rank to hit like third or something at some point in ND, but I only started trying some tournaments on smogon about 3 months ago. Obviously, I didn't got any huge results + ss ou is much more present than anything and I think it looks much more pleasant than before, but it's hard to learn the meta alone, so..
yes
yes

tf

Natdex Unplayer
Username: tf
PS! Username: TFCP
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm to 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Pokemon since 4 years, in SM OU. I started to play ND with the blastoise suspect, and the first seasonal. I want to progress everyday but I don't know how, and im really restricted when i build: i don't want to take risk, and always use the same things. I want to learn how to diversify my builds. I also want to progress ingame, i don't know how to think during a game...
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Username: Thesoldier1
PS! Username: Thesoldier1
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: every day after 18:00 pm and the weekend is available all day
I started playing competitively at the end of last year some official and unofficial tournaments, I am interested in acquiring more experience in tutoring in sm ou

Username: Attitude Adjuster
PS! Username: Attitude Adjuster
Your timezone: Est
Usual Hours of Availability: After 12 pm is ideal
About me:
I have been playing Pokemon showdown since 2016 kinda just playing Ag and AAA type tiers at some point I left ps then came back in early 2020 and have gotten into Monotype playing in MWCOP and a few other bigger tours. Recently I have been trying to get into OU but I don't really have a ton of experience with ou so I was hoping to understand the meta and learn how to build this tier.

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Username: Batzi
PS! Username: batziii
Your timezone: +10
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: 9am-11pm on weekends, 4pm-11pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing PS! in around 2016 with just randbats until I branched out to other tiers and got smogon in 2020. Reached round 11 of sm ssnls, r9 of ubers, r7 oras, so I can play various tiers. I suck at no preview tiers though so I would love learning DPP especially because building looks so fun here.

Last edited:
Username: LaPesteBlanca
PS! Username: Nothing To Show / Murph Space
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: 7; SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: from now to 3 months, nearly all day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve played quite a lot of it. I started 3 years ago; and sd helped me a lot. Between my 2 main acc, I may have 300 battles, despite I’ve cleared the matches counter a few times, so it may be a +500. I made this acc in Smogon yesterday; I hope this is not a problem.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup, is the social media I use the most.
I do. It’ll be a pleasure to talk with my future tutor, wanna become better! :3

Username: basewave
PS! Username: basewave
Your timezone: EST / GMT-4
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: Any time after 4pm my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons competitively for probably 8 years or so. Pretty much exclusively ladder. I've made it onto probably at least the top 50 in the ladder in all the old gens except for RBY, which is actually the generation I find myself most enjoying currently. I've bounced around old gens for the past few years and I'd really like to be able to settle down in one and hopefully make a name for myself by getting into tours and by being involved in the community. I find the nuances of RBY pretty enjoyable and really would like to invest in the tier. Hopefully we can work together, thanks for reading.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes - bw#7993

Username:Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings can be flexible Nights after 10 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon like 9 months ago on ps but I wanna learn a lot of others gens. And I was enchanted by the old gens but I didn't know about this
Yes

Last edited:

dex

Hard as Vince Carter’s knee cartilage is
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Username: dex
PS! Username: dex18
Your timezone: For the time being it is -4, though it will be -7 in October
Usual Hours of Availability: After 6pm -4 every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on showdown during XY and just sort of dabbled with a bunch of tiers in XY and SM. I started taking it a bit more seriously during SS, where I started entering tours and laddering in OU and CAP, which is my main tier. I've attempted to go for voting rights in both the Urshifu and Spectrier suspect tests but came up just short both times. I additionally participated in OST, ending up losing to the goat Empo. I've been top 500 in OU, just looking for a bit of help to get up and past the 1700s.

Last edited:
Username:MoonLord
PS! Username:MoonLord07
Your timezone: est
Usual Hours of Availability: most days im kinda free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been a pokemon fan for a while got into competitive through vgc and gave singles a shot this past year i wanna improve as a player.
Yes MoonLord#3228

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Username: scorbunnys
PS! Username: Scor the Bunny
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 5:30 pm, almost flexible on weekend
I started on pokemon 3 years ago (almost 4 i think), when my cousin introduced me on Pokemon Showdown, then i played it for fun until 1 year ago...
Then i slowly started to get into competitive pokemon, VGC tours specifically, while at the start i was pretty bad on Pokemon, i started getting a little better and a little better, so then i eventually started to get into tours, while i'm not a good player by any means, I had some achievements such as won vs Juno and Sagisolar on a NatDex UU Tour in g3. Then i got drafted by 4k on a French teamtour (my team won btw) and now i got recently drafted on a french teamtour by 11k (surprisingly :0). I still feel that I'm not a good player by any means so I want to get better.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Scor the Bunny#0813
Edit: Forgot to fill my username & I had someone else's name accidentally, now thats fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)