Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS Doubles OU

Megagr

known as spiny anteaters
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to sawamura

Username: Megagr
PS! Username: Megagr
Your timezone: GMT +2 (will be GMT+1 from 31 october to 28 march)
Usual Hours of Availability: usually after dinner but sometimes i can be able to do it before
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i never played competitive for real, i usually stick to randbats or cc1v1 without really putting too much effort into it. In the past 2 years i sometimes played some tier more seriously, mostly monotype, 1v1 and dOU (all gen 7), and i was in top 500 in all these 3 but i never did better than that. Between the 3 i loved playing dOU and i really want to be a good player of this tier in gen8. I also spoke a bit to sawamura lately and, if possible, i prefer to be assigned to them.
Are you able to use discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Itchyy
PS! Username: Ltchy
Your timezone: -5
Usual Hours of Availability: I can practically guarantee 1pm to 5pm on weekends, but if those don't work, I can schedule time in my afternoons on weekdays or mornings any day starting around 9am, as necessary. I will be available for tutoring starting July 8th
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing 1v1 and 2v2 on Pokémon Showdown! for about a year, and recently took an interest in DOU. I entered the most recent seasonal and OSDT, using teams passed by a 2v2 friend, and I have played on the DOU ladder, all to limited success. The formats I play most often are very quick, and do not allow switching, so I struggle the most with long-term planning and knowing when to switch/sack. I look forward to improving my battling skills, and I hope this is an enjoyable experience for you too >~<
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep!

Assigned to: Memoric

Username: blubird252
PS! Username: blubird
Your timezone: gmt + 3
Usual Hours of Availability: sundays cause that's my only day off of work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): been playing mons for a few years. dou looks nice. just wanna have fun with the tier
Are you able to use Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)