All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to mc56556 for GSC OU

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: ArcticBreezeX
Your timezone: Gmt -5
Generation: ADV OU/GSC OU/RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends and Monday/Wednesday/Thursday anything after 6am my time is fine. Tuesday/Friday have to be after 1pm my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I have been in 9 premier leagues and have had ok individual tournament success. I am signing up for gens 1-3 to enrich my perspective as a whole and to learn a new generation. My only 'experience' for these generations, comes from watching bkc videos.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
(edit shared details with emeral, we have decided to tutor eachother)

Username: watermess
PS! Username: watermess
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: 2/4
Usual Hours of Availability: 10am-11pm GMT+1 weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): adv ou tutor, just looking to pick up other old gen skills
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeee

Last edited:

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: estarossa
PS! Username: estarossa
Your timezone: gmt+0
Usual Hours of Availability: 9am to midnight every day cause of corona
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): play a lot of UU and have been a UU main for 2-3 years, currently UU room owner and qc member. Been interested in doubles for a while after really enjoying both the sm and ss ladders, but could do with quite a lot of help better improving my ability to both play and build for it as the swap from singles to doubles is massive and am struggling to get past being beginners level on my owmcause of this
Are you able to use Discord?: yes @saria#4720
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yesr

Assigned to umbry

Username: Aurella
PS! Username: Aurella
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon/evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Main stour gen singles. Want to learn doubles to help test/build for others. Looking to start asap.
Are you able to use Discord?: Y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Assigned to Conflux

Username: crashy
PS! Username: crashy
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: most afternoons, unless swamped with homework.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played Pokemon Showdown since 2013, but I feel like I've lost touch with the current game. I want to get better at the game and being able to recognize certain wincons and being able to play around them. I would like to also get better at playing SS monotype and building in this gen.

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to LuckyPiper

Username: Aqua∞Ring
PS! Username: Aqua8Ring
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of this year I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. I've also played Little Cup during that time.

Last edited:
Assigned to Maple

Username: Pedeath
PS! Username: PeDeath
Your timezone: GMT - 3. Brasilia, Brazil
Usual Hours of Availability:
weekdays 6PM - 10PM (but mostly i got more time than this) weekends 8AM - 11AM and 1PM - 11PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): So i've been playing competitive since 2017. I started in VGC and i got to singles in 2020. I've always liked monotype meta, but didn't really played it a lot. I'm very interested in it because I think it is a fun meta and I really like putting 6 poison mons in my team. I often try mono teams in VGC just for fun. Building is where i really lack experience in 6x6 singles metagames

Assigned to Emeral for DPP OU

Username: Mattakata
PS! Username: Mattakata
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day on Tuesday, Friday and weekends, on other days im available between 5pm and 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in 2014 with oras (but was on ps since 2013) and loved the gen and the game overall, so i started to learn bw in like 2016 or 2017, this year i played a lot in adv and a bit in rby, now i want to learn dpp and improve overall thats why im asking help here and not trying to learn by myself cuz i realize with time that its rly hard to do it alone

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal

Username: Highscorezero
PS! Username: Highscorezero
Your timezone: Est
Generation: Rby Ou
Usual Hours of Availability: 5-12 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):i played vgc 2019,20 tried ssou but cant ever get past 1300 , would like to try something different. I watch alot of bkc and was interested in trying older gens. All of the weird mechanics sound really fun
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Assigned to Memoric

Username: Hrishioo7
PS! Username: Hrishioo7
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon(usually 2 to 4pm but any time in the afternoon is ok
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started 2 years ago with sm Ubers singles and started playin doubles 3 months ago and am in the second round of the ss dou kickoff tour.

Assigned to: devin

Username:SpookyZ
PO/PS: Spookyz
Time zone: gmt+4
Usual Hours of Availibity:Everyday but on week days not open 8am-4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Managed to get 1900 in my first week of playing mons. Got 7th place on the oras ladder and want to get better at ss ou

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: Harpp
PS! Username: Harpp
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: 1 pm est to 3 pm est almost everyday. More free on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive Pokemon for more than 2 years now, with mainly focusing on Monotype where I have done decent in tours having won couple seasonals with decent showing in MPL. I am looking to expand my knowledge as a player and participate in other tier like ou where I can test myself even more.

Assigned to Christos21 for RBY OU

Username: Pyrethefoxxo
PS! Username: Pyrethefoxxo
Your timezone: GMT (+0)
Generation: 1
Usual Hours of Availability: Thursday to sunday 2100 - 2300
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Generation 1 OU was the first tier i ever played and is my most played tier and naturally the one im most familiar with. ive played pokemon competitively for nearly 3 years now (mainly gen 1). Id love to learn the ins and outs of the tier and imrpove my general situational awareness.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Links

Bang.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: dogecreamgaming
PS! Username: GalaxyLinks
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: RBY/GSC/DPP but preferably RBY for the time being
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on whether or not I have work. If I have work I'm usually free from 8pm-12am, and if I dont have work usually 12pm to at least 7pm, and depending on if I'm going out it could be later than 7.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been around PO/PS since late 2010, but didn't get too much into competitive until early 2014. I played mostly BWOU at the time, and experimented with OU and UU during XY. I made this accounts namesake in 2015 and didnt really main anything bar UU until I took a break in late 2016/early 2017. I came back during the middle of last year, and I mained Monotype until about February of this year. Since then I've been playing mostly Old Gens, and playing in tours such as RCoP and RoA Olympics, but haven't seen much success, so I thought I'd start learning one gen at a time, and start with one of my favorites in RBY.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428

Assigned to StepC for ORAS OU

Username: Broken Promises;
PS! Username: Shootouts
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday at 4-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play pokemon at the BW era, but my activity was always hit and miss. I've stopped to play in 2016 and restarted in early 2019 for a month, then I've dropped again and restarted another time this spring. Now I am particularly determined to grow up as a player.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: IosonoNeon
PS! Username: dNeon
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I can be available any days of the week from 15 pm to 20 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've already gone over that :p

Assigned to LuckyPiper

Username: zio
PS! Username: zioziotrip
Your timezone: -4 (maybe -5? hell if ik how daylight savings work)
Usual Hours of Availability: anything past like 12pm-1pm on weekdays and while weekends are erratic I'll be sure to keep by tutor updated on that front, should usually be available that being said
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played a lot of PU and OU in ORAS around 2016, however, come SM I trailed off in activity as I wasn't really enjoying the tiers. With hints of activity in between, I came back in late 2019 and started making posts in 1v1. Soon, I found myself playing for 1v1PL and doing QC/VR for the tier. I've entered a shit ton of random tours notably the Mono OM Cup where I played AAA going 4-2 and I've decided to try my hand at mono as it seems like an interesting and fun MU based tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: stoplights at night#4846
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Assigned to Harpp

Username:i am bu
PS! Username:i am bu
Your timezone: gmt -7
Usual Hours of Availability: i work 4 am to 1 pm my time im off friday sarurday tho other then that im free.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started mons early 2016 on a side server through the years ive mainly played monotype done some seasonals and blts havent been good at all gen 8 tho and i was never that good tho so id like to imrove.

assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: ReadTheMango
PS! Username: ReadTheMango
Time zone: GMT+11 (Shifting on daylight savings to GMT+10)
Usual Hours of Availability: 7pm-9pm Weekdays, 10am-10pm on Saturdays, 10am-8pm Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing OU competitively since the beginning of XY. I've always hovered around 1500, peaking at 1650 in ORAS. I want to improve upon my fundamental play (both building and battling) to really compete in tournaments, and climb to high ladder consistently (1800+).

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Assigned to Harpp

Username: Luisin.
PS! Username: luisin.
Your timezone: GMT-8.
Usual Hours of Availability: any day after my 4pm (except weekend, that days im free all day).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hm, I started playing competitive in 2018, my main tier is VGC aka doubles, I started playing VGC in 2019, for 2020 I qualified for the worlds but it was suspended due to the covid :^)
Well, I think I play singles "decently" and I would like to learn another tier (i dont like doubles anymore xd) and I feel that monotype is the ideal

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Assigned to Tomahawk

Username: x16bit
PS! Username: 16bit
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Basically anytime 5 PM or after on weekdays, anytime weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played on and off on Showdown since about the XY release. I've been enjoying DPP OU recently but I've felt I hit a wall in decision making and teambuilding. I've trying to utilize resources available to me but I think someone else's perspective would help
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, 16bit#1888

Caesarr

formerly CaesarzeppeliXD
Assigned to ez

Username: Caesarzeppelixd
PS! Username: Caesarzeppelixd
Your timezone: GMT -4
Generation: SM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 10 am-12 am or 5-7 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): This is the first generation that i play on pokemon showdown, then i try different tiers like gen 7 doubles and gen 8 ou, but this generation is the most hard for me, specially in the builds, so i want to get a tutor for improve in this gen.

Assigned to Serika for SM OU

Username : McSim
PS Username : McSim
Timezone : GMT+1
Generation : SM OU
Usual hours of availability : Everyday from 7pm to 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon : I started playing in April 2020 and joined smogon on August. I've Played some French tournaments as a LC player. I would like to be better in SM OU since this is the first tier i've Played and i really like it.
Are you able to use Discord? : Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : Yes

assigned to Splash

Username: Jhonx
PO/PS! Username: EG Jhonx
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: All the time
I joined PS! in 2013 and Smogon in 2014. I've been playing this game competitively since long ago, mastering many old Gens, I have tour experience and many other good experiences, i'd call myself an advanced player maybe above the average but less skilled than SPL or Smogon Stars, thats why I keep training and learning more generations, I know how to play well and now Im trying to learn building in all gens

Assigned to Caetano93 for BW OU

Username: Gus2000
PS Username: AS Gus
Timezone: GMT -5
Generation: BW OU
Usual hours of availability: In the afternoons between 3-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started in the middle of last year and in a somewhat serious way at the beginning of 2020. I retired for a few months due to academic issues but I returned.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)