Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: Amoonguss

Username: Jhonx~
PO/PS: EG Jhonx
Time zone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to learn building and get better playing SS OU, i've played old gens and I know them, been doing good tours lately and stuff, Im interested in SS because I want to be helpful for LA and play big tours in future
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to StepC

Username: Anirav
PO/PS: Anirav
Time zone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Used to play a lot back in gen 6 but quit due to irl commitments. I'd like to learn this generation and get into tours.

Assigned to devinn

Username: james bean
PO/PS! Username: infinitygoat
Your timezone: gmt +10
Usual Hours of Availability: all day/all night (degenerate)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing casually for a few years but want to get more serious and be able to play in tournaments.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

hellpowna

LIVE, LOVE, COCO
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to: Quaze ; Please follow the correct format, however.

Username: hellpowna
PO/PS: hellpowna
Time zone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day

Assigned to devinn

Username: mind gaming
PS Name: mind gaming
Timezone: +2
Aviability: 10am-10pm
Me: Playing Pokemon cp for 3 and a half year now. I played some smogon tours in gen7 and i want to get into the gen8 meta game.
Discord: yes
yh i know how Blacklist works

Assigned to Quaze

Username: SolarflareRo
PS! Username: SolarflareRo
Your timezone: +3
Usual Hours of Availability: 11am-4 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing mons for around 4 years and have quite a bit of experience but most of those years have went into maining 1v1 and that aint a good thing zzz but I wana get better at ou and have fun playing it
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to StepC

Username: NotNova
PS! Username: NotNova
Your timezone: GMT+2 (CEST)
Usual Hours of Availability: 11 am - 10 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing on PS since 2012, but I've mostly played NU and other lower tiers and haven't been involved much in tours. I'd like to play more seriously and get regularly involved in the tour scene. I could use help with all aspects of competitive Pokemon, but particularly teambuilding and tournament prep. I enjoy the SS OU metagame and would like to get better acquainted with playing the tier.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to devinn

Username: M Rodrigues
PS! Username: M Rodrigues
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: The quarantine around here will take a while, I spend all day online.
So any time is perfect.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2015, I've played OUPL, I've played many tournaments.
But the lack of knowledge has already hindered me a lot.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

assigned to devinn

Username: TectonicDestroyer
PS! Username: TectonicDestroyer
Your Timezone: Gmt+8
Availability: 5pm-10pm every day other then wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in OMs, and from there I've tried to expand my horizons. This generation, I really want to get involved in OU, something i previously hadn't played much before. I've played BSS, and enjoyed old gens, however I feel like it is time to get into the main generation.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Username: Verde
PS! Username: xVerde
Your Timezone: Gmt-4
Availability: pretty much 1pm-1am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in monotype (2013) and really enjoyed the community there and have pretty much remained there, however I think it is time that I expanded my limitations so I can come up with better strategies and new win conditions so naturally I would like to learn OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

assigned to Pais

Username: Onoka
PO / PS! Username: Infe
Your time zone: gmt + 2
Usual hours of availability: 12: 00-15: 00
Tell us something about your experience in competitive Pokemon (minimum 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2015, but for personal reasons I have not touched the new meta, so I need someone to help me get back in shape
Are you able to use Discord? Yes
Do you understand how blacklisting works ?: Yes

Username: Maxance
PO / PS! Username: Youngster Maxance
Your time zone: gmt + 2
Usual hours of availability: I'm free because of holidays.
Tell us something about your experience in competitive Pokemon (minimum 3 sentences): I have been playing since 2017. I took a break before USM. I came back during the quarantine. I was a ladder guy but now I'm trying smogon tournaments. I want to improve as much as possible and I feel like a tutor is what I need.
Are you able to use Discord? Yes
Do you understand how blacklisting works ?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)