Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to Rokhan for bw ou

Username: Sas0
PO/PS! Username: Sas0
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: ADV OU / BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Most likely all day, even early in the morning
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i play pokemon since 2013/2014 but i never tryhard in this game, so i never improved, i played a lot in the spanish comunnity and I think I know how to play pokemon well but i want to polish my skills. My main tiers are ADV an BW but now i want to take the maximun level I can i this tiers.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to DevinSmokesYall

Username: ismail
PO/PS! Username: ismail10
Your timezone: gmt+0/bst
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon and evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): first time I played mon was bw2 on catridge then I started getting into smogon back in 2018 from a friend I have good knowledge of old gens but I wanna expand my knowledge in ss as it is my weakest tier i play
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to StepC

Username: Martin
PO/PS! Username: MartinSAE
Your timezone: BST
Usual Hours of Availability: Most of the day although I prefer afternoons/evenings and would prefer to plan in advance bc of language lessons etc.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing since around 6 months before my join date. Was a total shitter until around 2016 (a year where I got a ladybug for the OU Discussion forum) and now I just hang around mostly. Activity peaked in ORAS, vanished for a lot of SM/USUM and has kinda rekindled in 2020. I have repeatedly suffered from hitting skill plateaus, which has caused stress+negatively affected motivation in the past.
Are you able to use Discord?: My Discord tag is under the about tab on my profile

Assigned to: Averardo

Username: DevinSmokesYall
PO/PS! Username: FRS Technician
Your timezone:gmt+5
Usual Hours of Availability: i am mostly available thanks to quarantine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a ou main, i haven't ever played lower tiers but i would love to learn more about them. I started off in 2011 and was a ladder player until Jan 2020 where i joined smogon. (Yeah rip took me a while was going through a lot of stuff, yk life). I would wanna tell more but it would make this even longer. So ima keep it this short
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes

Lillia2.0

I COULD BE BANNED!
Assigned to Hockey1

Username: Lillia
PO/PS: Lillia2.0
Time zone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availibity: all weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been playing ps since 2017 in sm ou,then ss ou but i m peaked to 1900 on both tiers but i m so interested in meet other famous players and one day participate on big tours like spl or get far in the ost.
Are you able to use discord? : Yes my tag is Lillia#5301

Assigned to: Amoonguss

Username: SOMALIA
PO/PS: SOMALIA
Time zone: gmt+1
Usual Hours of Availibity: 4-10pm gmt+1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to learn current gen, i've dabbled with lower tiers now it's time to attack the big fish. I know the basics of Pokemon, double switching, scouting etc. I am a quick learner to some extent.

Assigned to: Amoonguss

Username: Jhonx~
PO/PS: EG Jhonx
Time zone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to learn building and get better playing SS OU, i've played old gens and I know them, been doing good tours lately and stuff, Im interested in SS because I want to be helpful for LA and play big tours in future

Assigned to StepC

Username: Anirav
PO/PS: Anirav
Time zone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Used to play a lot back in gen 6 but quit due to irl commitments. I'd like to learn this generation and get into tours.

Assigned to devinn

Username: james bean
PO/PS! Username: infinitygoat
Your timezone: gmt +10
Usual Hours of Availability: all day/all night (degenerate)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing casually for a few years but want to get more serious and be able to play in tournaments.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

Assigned to: Harpp

Username: Ta9967
PO/PS! Username: Plunderrr
Your timezone: GMT +3
Usual Hours of Availability: Can do 1-3pm GMT -4 , or mostly any other time apart from 12pm-2pm GMT +3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): So I came back to monotype this gen after stopping after gen 5. Ever since coming back there have been quite a few changes. Although I've been able to learn the basics, I feel like theres a lot more I can learn. I would love to learn more and progress in monotype as I've pleasantly enjoyed the competitive aspect of it and hope to become a better battler
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
Assigned to: DugZa

Username: Sanshokuinsumireko
PO/PS! Username:Sanshokuinsumireko
Your timezone:gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: flexable on weekdays but not on sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I use to played normally for about ten years.Now I play mostly 1v1 and got top 16 in the first tournament I ever competed in. I'm looking to expand my playablity into other tiers.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to: Quaze ; Please follow the correct format, however.

Username: hellpowna
PO/PS: hellpowna
Time zone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availibity: All day

Assigned to: 1_TrickPhony

Username: zioziotrip
PO/PS! Username: zioziotrip
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: other than saturday I'm good basically whenever
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing PS on and off since XY and for a majority of XY/ORAS I played PU and for a good part of SM as well. I did spend a fair amount of time in SM playing OMs attempting to find something fresh. I think I finally hit the jackpot recently finding 1v1 I've been performing decently there going 6-5 in 1v1PL (despite losing to the same person 3 times) and doing alright in the seasonals. I had a lot of fun BSS back in ORAS and seeing as I've recently gained some picking knowledge from 1v1 I'd like to give BSS another shot. I really don't have knowledge of how to build in this tier or what's good for that matter.
Are you able to use either Discord?: zioziotrip#4846
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Splash

Username: Maki's Fox
PO/PS! Username: Maki's Fox
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Open after 2 P.M on weekdays and all day for weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Originally, I began playing randbats and ou during the middle of USUM without any clue of what I was doing. After some time, I would somehow find 1v1 and move onto a period where that was the only tier I played. A couple of months ago though, a friend brought me into Monotype and I found that I enjoyed it alot. I began to play more of it and eventually made it into the BLT. During the entire tour experience, I learned that I still had much to learn from. I hope that this tutoring could help me mainly gain a better understanding of building for the tier and a bit of the thought process when battling.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yup
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Assigned to: Sensei Axew

Username: ForgottenOnes
PO/PS! Username: ForgottenOnes
Your timezone:gmt-7
Usual Hours of Availability: i am mostly available thanks to quarantine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played during ORAS but then quit mons. I picked it back up a month or two ago. Currently playing a bunch of different tiers to try it out and just seeing what's the most fun. Had a tutor for RU (I think) before in ORAS as well.

Luirromen

:]
is a Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Assigned to: Mysterious M

Username:Luirromen
PO/PS! Username: Luirromen
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: Im free since 9 am to 12 pm and after 6 PM on weekends, saturdays and sundays Im free all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play competitive at the end of ORAS, and I took it more seriusly on SM beggining, I participated on some old gens tournaments like RBY/GSC/DPP Cup, cheerleader on last CPL, actually UU player, I played some SM Ubers in the past, and I wanna learn more on this gen about actual Ubers.

Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: JustCallMe203
PO/PS! Username: JustCallMe203
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability:
All day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing competitive since 2019 in a little forums and I like DOU and played it a lot in sm, I didnt play the tier much this gen so I think I need help.

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Memoric

Username: Cheese5555
PO/PS! Username: Cheese555
Your timezone: -7
Usual Hours of Availability: p much all day past 11am if i know in advance
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played since end of oras, but only singles. I've played various forum tours and on ladder enough to be comfortable with mons in general. This gen singles has sorta bored me out so i'm really wanting to get into doubles

Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: HottieLamatie
PO/PS! Username: HottieLamatie
Your timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: 10.00am-11.00pm, Mon-Son
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I entered a surprise Singles tournament at a gaming convention during Black/White and I got second! The only opponent I had who really seemed to get competitive viability and switching was the guy I lost to. XD Other than that, I've watched PokéTubers play in tourneys. Oh, and I've entered the casual tournaments on Showdown, getting 2nd place a few times! (That was VGC, but I've been playing DOU on the ladder!)
Are you able to use either Discord?: I'm in the Discord for B101 :D
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do!

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to egalvanc

Username: Roxiee
PO/PS! Username: Roxiee
Your timezone: EST/Gmt-4
Generation : SM
Usual Hours of Availability: 1pm-1am EST. Very flexible regardless~
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing for 2 years, started out with Random Battles then seeped into Monotype and improved through laddering, tutoring, practice, and general resources. I want to eventually become a tutor for something and improve my flexibility and skills into any tier available with this tutoring program! I am a monotype main, I love OMs but I want to branch out and have a better performance in "other tier's" tournaments and events and possibly get drafted, who knows! I am contributing and helping people out when it comes to teambuilding inside of the live chat on the Mono room and I want to start learning more tiers and doing the same.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Not for Sessions, communication/resources/scheduling purposes

Assigned to Solivagant

Username: Xevara
Po/Ps! Username: Xevara
Timezone: gmt+2
Generation: sm ou
Usual hours of availability: this week only weekend but next i will be more flexible during weekdays
Tell us about your experience: I started competitive last year in the meta of sm ou, playing 4fun tours in discord , but when I started to meet and play with my friends i improved fast, but im still doing some misplays. Also sm is the tier I lack the most between ss, oras and sm obv, i think is because of not having experience in teambuilding.
Im able to use discord.
I understand how the blacklist works.

ikiarihS

formerly shiraiki
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Decem

Username: ikiarihS
PO/PS! Username: Shiraiki
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday, 3pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing Pokemon competitively early Gen 6. Played quite a lot of tiers back then but had to stop playing mons mid Gen 7 if i remember correctly. I was hoping to start getting back into mons and learn the tier properly.

Assigned to Corckscrew for ORAS OU

Username: Dighel_37
PO/PS! Username:FrankieDettori
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: ORAS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly every day, more flexible in weekend. I prefer to play with my gmt
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play competitive in 2010 with DPP, learn all of old gen until BW. After 8 years of inactivity I started to play VGC in october and now I want to learn about the 2 gen that i missed in this years

PTF

girl
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Harpp

Username: PTF
PO/PS! Username: PTF
Your timezone: GMT +10
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday, 11 am - 3 pm and 8 pm-1 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Successfully played PU for three generations competitively. Been a teambuilder, tutor, topped the ladder, participated in tours.

Assigned to: Conflux

Username: Xylia
PO/PS! Username: Isle of love
Your Timezone: GMT+5
Usual Hours of Availiability: 4-10 PM everyday for the most part. Sometimes I’m quite free around midnight hours as well since I identify as an insomniac. Overall, I feel I’m very flexible with my schedule and can adjust my availability accordingly.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I began playing competitive Pokémon towards the end of USUM, but I was never serious about it. With the new generation, I’ve been aiming to learn about various metagames and improve myself as a player, especially in the field of teambuilding and tour scene. I’ve taken part in some monotype tours in generation 8 so far such as Welcome Tour and Summers Seasonals, and although I had decent results as a relatively new user, I came to realize that there are some infinitely better players, builders, and preppers out there. I really hope to be like some of them, being able to build creative & effective teams without relying on anyone, making good predictions & mind-games on a higher level, being confident about myself and my plays. Hence, tutoring from someone knowledgeable about the tier seemed like a step in the right direction. (:
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)