All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: Kev

Username: GuzzlesOwO
PO/PS! Username: GuzzlesOwO
Your timezone: GMT -0
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day due to quarantine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2018 in USUM. Immediatly, I jumped to Monotype as I found the concept interesting and I started experimenting, eventually I started playing competitively on Ladder with a Flying team (This was on a past alt). Eventually, I got to 1500 and took a break from mono. I never really got involved with the community and pretty much just lurked in chat. After a few more breaks I came back to mono on the tail end of gen 7, took another break and now I've decided to stay in gen 8 and get a bit more into the community.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to: marilli

Username: instagrim
PO/PS! Username: instagrim
Your timezone: PST (UTC -8)
Usual Hours of Availability: 5pm-12am m-f; all day sat & sun
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): For the last 3 years I struggled with a gambling addiction & mobile gacha IAPs. I started playing pokemon again back in march and fell in love with VGC doubles & singles formats. MY GF is much more supportive of this habit and actively encourages me to become a 'battle master' (lol). So I've been playing a lot of showdown and official/unofficial tourneys in the last few weeks. Its time to take my game to the next level! I look forward to working with you :)
Are you able to use either Discord?: instagrim#6431
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to: Perish Song

Username: Karmic Retribution
PO/PS! Username: KarmaHax
Your timezone: GMT + 1
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day due to quarantine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2018 in USUM. I tried a couple other tiers but pretty much got stuck into monotype for a long awhile. I had to pretty much disappear due to irl responsibilities around the time SwSh got announced but due to less that and the current situation, I've come back like 2 weeks ago and been getting back into mons and gen 8.

Assigned to: maroon

Username: agroove
PO/PS! Username: agroove
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime after 2pm preferably, I can do earlier if needed
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing mono around late X/Y, early ORAS, but I didn't really begin to improve until S/M came out. Once that gen got further under way, as it went on I began to get more involved in the tour scene but due to time constraints stopped playing the game as often as I had before. This generation began with a repeat scenario for me, where I dipped into tournaments, but due to time I let my activity suffer. Gen 8 is really strange and interesting, so given the opportunity I'd like to learn more about how to make my teams feel more complete, and maybe shake off the rust and get back into tours.

Assigned to: Decem

Username: Drix
PO/PS! Username: Prof Drix
Your timezone: GMT-6
Usual Hours of Availability:
I'm usually free around 5pm to 4am my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started competitive at the tail end of BW2. Took a break at the end of USUM. Feel like i could use a lot of help teambuilding and some refreshing on battling
Are you able to use either Discord?:Yes

assigned to Sakito for dpp

Username: BlessyZ
PO/PS! Username: BlessyZ
Your timezone: Gmt+1
Generation: DPP/ADV/ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon/night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): well i started in BW, never realy tryharded but now i'm motivated

Assigned to Zokuru

Username: Ilesaural
PO/PS! Username: Ilesaural
Your timezone: +2
Generation:
DPP OU / GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: very free during all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I cocaptained Spain and have been around for quite a lot, looking forward to do the last jump of level i need to be an SPL level player.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Ilesaural#6111

assigned to watermess

Username: no longer here
PO/PS! Username: no longer here
Your timezone: +2
Generation:
Adv OU
Usual Hours of Availability: free almost always atm but I'd prefer to schedule for training :)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'd like to learn a different approach to a metagame I've always loved since I started playing. +wanna play spl so train me thanks
Are you able to use either Discord?: Sure, even though I'm not really good at using it xd

Assigned to Haru for DPP OU

Username: K Legacy
PO/PS! Username: K Legacy
Your timezone: gmt -6
Generation: Preferably ADV DPP BW GSC in that order.
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon and evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started with gen 6 and gen 7 ubers. Started playing older gen ubers afterwards and want to get into old gen OU.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes KLegacy#7143

assigned to Nalorium for bw ou

Username: MegaLucario
Po/Ps! Username: Kokujo O Tatsumaki
Timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS and BW
Usual hours of availability: Usually on my afternoons style 17/18 onwards
Tell us about your experience: I started in 2014 to play with the ORAS boom and the megas, initially in a half meme clan system on a remote PS server and since then I have been taking experience and playing more and more, between last year and this one I decided to get involved in play more competitively and I really want to learn more, and improve at a more technical level in terms of teambuild and mechanically to at some point have the SPL level and big tournaments, especially in preparation for next year's WCOP
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes, Lucas.#2791

Assigned to watermess for ADV OU

Username: DemZii
PS! Username: DemZii
Your Timezone: GMT-4
Generation: ADV OU/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually all day from 10am-11pm my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Found out about this site and ps in 2016 but i wasn't really active until like two years later, i been playing somewhat competitively since the start of sm and want to get even more competitve. SS is super boring to me and I stumbled onto ADV and DPP and am really interested in the gameplay of both metas and the old(new to me) mechanics. I have an decent grasp on ADV but do have more to learn and im less decent at DPP.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes, DemZii#1626
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Assigned to: Nalorium for BW OU

Username: Captain Funk
PS! Username: ASC THE GREAT ONE
Your timezone: GMT-6
Generation: 6 and 5
5pm to 9pm on the Weekdays but available all day in the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): ive been playing pokemon for 4 years now. I started playing right around the time ORAS was about to end and sm was coming out. I've playing gen 7 ever since but I've gotten back into oras and into BWOU. I enjoy playing both of those tiers and grown fascinated by it. My goal is to be able to efficiently teambuild/ battle and understand the meta a whole lot more when it comes to those gens.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes

Assigned to SOMALIA

Username: Massivedestruction
Ps username: massivedestruction/MD_0
Your timezone: gmt -5
Usual hours of availability:im free 4-10pm in gmt +1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon(min 3 sentences): i have 2-3years of exp playing competitive in ps, i play in hispanic forums(OPL,ODL,OHT,etc) and fpl(br forum), i usually play oras/adv and low tiers in sm, but i want try to learn ss pu cuz i play sm pu xd
Are you able to use either discord: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works: yes
Pd: wtf its so hard for me write this on cellphone lol

mind gaming

is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Assigned to devinn

Username: mind gaming
PS Name: mind gaming
Timezone: +2
Aviability: 10am-10pm
Me: Playing Pokemon cp for 3 and a half year now. I played some smogon tours in gen7 and i want to get into the gen8 meta game.
Discord: yes
yh i know how Blacklist works

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Quaze

Username: SolarflareRo
PS! Username: SolarflareRo
Your timezone: +3
Usual Hours of Availability: 11am-4 am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing mons for around 4 years and have quite a bit of experience but most of those years have went into maining 1v1 and that aint a good thing zzz but I wana get better at ou and have fun playing it

assigned to StepC

Username: NotNova
PS! Username: NotNova
Your timezone: GMT+2 (CEST)
Usual Hours of Availability: 11 am - 10 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing on PS since 2012, but I've mostly played NU and other lower tiers and haven't been involved much in tours. I'd like to play more seriously and get regularly involved in the tour scene. I could use help with all aspects of competitive Pokemon, but particularly teambuilding and tournament prep. I enjoy the SS OU metagame and would like to get better acquainted with playing the tier.

Assigned to devinn

Username: M Rodrigues
PS! Username: M Rodrigues
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: The quarantine around here will take a while, I spend all day online.
So any time is perfect.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2015, I've played OUPL, I've played many tournaments.
But the lack of knowledge has already hindered me a lot.

assigned to devinn

Username: TectonicDestroyer
PS! Username: TectonicDestroyer
Your Timezone: Gmt+8
Availability: 5pm-10pm every day other then wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in OMs, and from there I've tried to expand my horizons. This generation, I really want to get involved in OU, something i previously hadn't played much before. I've played BSS, and enjoyed old gens, however I feel like it is time to get into the main generation.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

assigned to Century Express

Username: Dragonjarl
PS! Username: Dragonjarl
Your timezone: GMT +2
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mainly in the evening, occasionally in the morning and afternoon.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing Pokémon Showdown from the beginning of X / Y, participating in various tournaments over time and also knowing sites dedicated to the simulator, such as Smogon. Lately I've been interested to play some old gen, as gsc ou, in order to participate and try to win in tournaments where this tier is included.

Eve

Bzzt!
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
assigned to Lilburr

Username: Eve
PS! Username: eveza
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of availability: all I really have to do in the afternoon/evening at the moment is eat dinner and maybe occasional chores so basically whenever
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing seriously since early 2017 in a variety of tiers, but never really made much of a splash anywhere other than in the LGPE scene which is very different. SS UU has been my main tier for the duration of the gen but I've struggled to really achieve much here either, regularly being outperformed by friends who don't actively play the tier. I definitely share the sentiment that a lot of other tutees seem to have- I feel as though I'm missing some vital aspects of game understanding that click with others, and would like to see if tutoring could assist with this (or other things if relevant).
Are you able to use Discord?: mhm!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Assigned to Lilburr

Username: Ausma
PS! Username: aausma
Your timezone: CST
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm usually free, and prefer times from 1-10 pm CST throughout the summer. Once summer concludes, though, I'd prefer 3-8 pm CST through the week, but retain 1-10 pm on the weekends. Though, while I may have to do work every so often, I easily have more than enough time for the tutoring round.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive Pokemon since about Gen 5, and as such I have a wealth of experience on the scene, though I've only started to surface to the public about 6 or so months ago at the start of Gen 8. I've already gotten a lot of experience just in general in the form of playing ORAS OU, SM OU, SM Ubers, SM UU, SS OU, and SS UU, and have gotten top 500 on a few alts before. However, despite being very close to getting voting requisites on many occasions, I've never managed to hit the mark. I've always wanted to really amp up my playing to higher levels, and as such I've been trying to learn more and more about what makes the tiers as well as myself as a player click. I've been getting some help already from some people, but I want to improve and begin to learn more on a much more advanced level, and SS UU has easily been one of my favorite tiers in a long time in playing and development, and one that I feel will be the one to help me finally get a full grapple onto Smogon singles.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yep! Khloe#0023

Assigned to 1_TrickPhony

Username: BIG BM
PS! Username: BigBadManners
Your timezone: GMT+0
Availability: Typically 4-10pm on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I've tried all sorts of formats on the Showdown ladder, but the official 3v3 format has stuck with me the most for its unique qualities and mindgames. I'd like to get a little more serious building teams and making it up the ladder on cart. I've always loved this series, but I won't be satisfied with my competitive battling skills until I'm confident that I'm a good player. I'm competitive by nature.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, I'm fairly active on Discord.

Assigned to PTF

Username: FenchGaudi
PO/PS! Username: Frenchgaudi
Your timezone: GMT+1
I am every day in my mornings, afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive since oras with the website Pokestrat french site and then i stopped for a while. And recently i've been assigned ot harpp for tutoring in monotype SS battling and it helped me a lot whit understanding the metagame in monotype battles

Assigned to SaDiSTiCNarwhal for RBY OU

Username: Justamente
PS! Username: Justamente
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm usually on at any hour so every time is fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon in usum.
After a few months i discovered old gens and i found interesting gen1.
I start playing it but I want to learn more about the tier to play it well
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes, Pablo García#0272
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, i'll promise to be active

Assigned to: watermess for ADV OU

Username: Kyundai
PS! Username: Kyundai
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have a lot of free time and I can be present at any time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since 2015 and I want to learn my favorite generation from the old ones
Are you able to use either Discord?:
Yes, Kyundai#8811
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, i'll promise to be active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)