All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Niko

Username: kalifguest22
PS! Username: kalifguest22
Your timezone: EST (GMT+5?)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends 3 PM to 9 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got started in the pre-DLC metagame, and I remember really hating Dracovish lmao. I never really got past low ladder, even now I struggle. I'm also trying to get into old gens. Particularly enjoying SM and gonna try out GSC, ADV, DPP, and BW a bit more.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.
kalifguest24#4821

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenix

World Defender
assigned to Bag of Trixx

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3pm gmt-4 and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since last year, but only ou gens and, as I'd like to try some low, I wanna learn PU. However, I have already applied for RU, so just applying here if it works better than RU as idrc what tier to learn from them both.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes
(Btw idc between ru or pu, so if im accepted in ru ignore this)

Assigned to roxiee

Username: Pajamazz
PS! Username: Pajamaz
Your timezone:GMT -8 (PST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 6pm, weekends anytime past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing PS when I was 13 back in 2015 and spent a lot of time with side server leagues, but I only really started getting into the tournament scene about a year or so ago. I feel like I'm at a level where I'm comparatively better than most of my peers in these leagues but I still have more room to grow in becoming a known and consistent tournament player. Having mentors such as LuckyPiper, Taide, and Crashy has helped me tons along the way, so I'd like to continue my growth as a competitor in this community.

assigned to avarice

Username: Celebiii
PS! Username: Celebiii32
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day 7AM - 12AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitively for a few years now, starting towards the end in ORAS messing around with Monotype teams, playing Gen 7 UU more seriously, and playing Gen 8 seriously now. I can top out around ~1400ish on the ladder but I feel that I'm missing some fundamentals from battling that more experienced players might have; in particular, I think I need to get better at recognizing win conditions in each game, long term play, and the lead aspect of games. My patience could probably use a bit of work as well. I've been able to win a few roomtours as well but in more serious tournaments I don't get far. Looking forward to getting better!

eblurb

Up late thinking about life
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Maple

Username: eblurb
PS! Username: eblurb
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: preferably weekdays, pretty much any time except around 2-3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: i'm new to 6v6 and just join random seasonals for fun. i don't know how to build and only get passed teams from some friends. i mainly play 1v1 and have had some success there but i am hoping to l2p in some other tiers.

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Pais

Username: Alumn
PS! Username: ALUMN
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday at night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played pre DLC. Stopped from playing. Now I want to learn when the metagame is stable and no new Pokemon wave will come.

Assigned to: airfare

Username: Rotten
PS! Username: itsrotten
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 4pm-10pm weekends any time-12am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing Monotype for almost a year now, but i've also been interested in other tiers as well. OU is one of the most popular tiers and I really want to expand my knowledge on the tier + gameplay so I can get better at the metagame and mons in general. I'm also looking forward to joining more OU tours in the future once I have more knowledge on it.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to Century Express

Username: SvartPest
PO/PS! Username: SvartPest
Your timezone: Gmt +1 (France)
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Almost every day. Evenings are preferable, but i can easily adapt to the needs of my tutor.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing "competitive" pokemon a year and a half ago in a french community. Very quickly GSC interested me and I started playing all the old gens. However since a month I have the impression that i'm stagnating in GSC OU. I'm signing up for improving my in game (risk/reward, etc.) and my building.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes (SvartPest#3306)

assigned to SFG

Username: KiruxOnTheFlux
PO/PS! Username: KiruxONF
Your timezone: Gmt +1
Generation: GSC OU/ DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Every Day after 3 pm and I am available all of the weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started the Smogon Competition since like 1 year ago and after 6 months of playing the recent generation I started to be interested about the old generation, I didn’t know smogon had a tutor systeme and I would like to improve my Old Gen level and play with a good player.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Sure Kirux#6693

assigned to Maple

Username: Raftel Reshirams
PS! Username: Blitzeken
Your Timezone: GMT+5.30
Usual hours of availablity : Weekdays 9.30 pm -12.00 am, Weekends anytime past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing showdown in 2018. Monotype was always my favorite tier but I am bad at team building so I mainly used samples or borrowed teams from my friends. After taking break form showdown for a year I started playing showdown again and want to improve in gen 8 monotype
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works: Yes

Assigned to: Perish Song

Username: Panodil Protino
PS! Username: Panodil Protino
Usual Hours of Availability: 10-18 all week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I must have been lurking here since the early days of the Smog, so I understand more or less all the theory and have picked up a ton of trivia from all across the Smogon metas. The reason why I'm looking for a tutor is that I want to develop a healthier mindset when it comes to losing and learning, something I've never been able to do on my own.
I find competitive Pokémon and especially Monotype incredibly fun and am earnestly interested in getting better as well as participating in the community, but I have big trouble seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel" and would appreciate any help I could get in getting a foot in the door.
What I have is mountains of theoretical knowledge and trivia from all across many generations of competitive Pokémon and a willingness to get better - what I want to learn is the attitude required to take losses in stride and involve myself in tournaments and other community activities so that I can actually use it.
Just so any prospective tutors have been warned, tutoring me will likely be less strategy and more psychotherapy - but I know some people like that.
Are you able to use Discord?: Affirmative
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Well enough that it's scared me out of applying until now

Assigned to Maple

Username: Gooie_Weeggie
PS! Username: Gooie_Weeggie_Time
Your timezone: CET (GMT +01)
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday-Friday 4:10 PM - 9 PM, Weekend 9 AM - 10 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing SSLC. After a while I moved to other tiers, including Monotype. I'm seeking for help not in the theory, but in the practice: I'm more than capable of understanding what is shit and what is good, but in practice I very often make mistakes.

Assigned to Jirachee for ADV OU

Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
PS! Username: Ryuuji Kuroiwa
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: ADV/BW
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually i can in the afternoon on week and afternoons on weeekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started play this like 5 or 6 months ago cause one of my “dreams" is be a wcop player, but I no have any idea about the metagame or how build "good" teams. And a friend tell me about why do you take a tutor on Smogon?, and I said why not.

One of my achieves is won a tournament of adv in roa, but Isn't a big attachments
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Ryuuji#9505

Assigned to: Harpp

PS! Username: Eclipse Lucifer
Your timezone: Australia EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Normally on everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing Monotype for many years now never really been competitive and hoping to become good in Monotype I struggle with making correct plays and hoping with my tutors help I'll become better at using and making Monotype teams.

Tutor change approved by Ticken

Last edited:
Assigned to Maple

Username: Gestoros
PS! Username: Asawpert
Your timezone: GMT+7
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday usually after 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Start by playing older gen uber. I want to try to play the current gen. I'm interesting in learning more monotype. I find monotype a lot fun to play. But I still want to improve my skill.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to: Splash

Username: Jayi
PS! Username: Jayi
Your timezone: GMT+0
Usual Hours of Availability: mostly anytime on weekdays, corona got my plans fucked so probably afternoon weekends too
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've lightly played a bunch of tiers like 1v1, playing some tours here and there for it, as well as NFE and some past gen OUs a while back but I've never really succeeded competitively in a tier or have never made a good team lmao which is something I wanna improve. With the corona around, I'm just sat at home playing random tiers and Monotype was the fun pick. I've been playing on the ladder for a bit now and I'm enjoying the games but I want to improve ofc
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah Jayi#4830
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Assigned to ashwins72

Username: Midnight Fredrick
PS! Username: Midnight Fredrick
Your timezone: EST (-05:00)
Usual Hours of Availability: Any day after 5:00pm, or between 12:00pm and 2:00pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since ADV. I've peaked around 1800s this gen at the beginning of Crown Tundra but I took a break and I'm finding it hard to get in the correct mindset again. I'd say I'm a low-to-mid ladder player normally, somewhere around 1500-1650 most of the time, with some horrible slumps below that too. I wanted a teacher to help point out my bad plays/habits and to help me go over and games to identify which Mons I should have realized were win conditions and which were not necessary. A teacher to help me evaluate long-term risk/reward in longer balance/stall games plus general team building would greatly up my game.

Band

scatters things often
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Assigned to ez for SM OU

Username: Bandkrook
PS! Username: Bandkrook
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: SM
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 3PM my time and weekends anytime except Saturday from 5PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since ORAS though I didn't frequent the forums at the time. I just used what I liked. I skipped SM due to school and a general lack of interest in Pokemon. I returned to PS abt in July 2020 and started to get involved with the community, more specifically this gen's UU so much so I've been tutored by Lilburr there. I've always had an interest in SM as a meta and I've been meaning to learn it for a while now.
Are you able to use Discord?: yup, Bandkrook#6483
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
assigned to gum

Username: Heracross2.0
PS! Username: Heracross2.0
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3 PM on weekdays (evenings), whenever on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Was a RU main for a few months before I dropped competitive Pokemon. Returned a few years later still playing RU until I dabbled in a few tiers and found I enjoyed PU much more than RU, especially after Crown Tundra drops. Now I play mostly PU and have begun to expand into old gen lower tiers like BW PU or ADV NU. Would like to improve my PU skills.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Reactions: gum
Assigned to Estarossa

Username: sovietsympathizer
PS! Username: iceblazer
Your timezone: IST (GMT +2)
Usual Hours of Availability: Typically, I’m free during the afternoon, so that’s 3-7 PM for me.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I first became interested in competitive Pokemon during ORAS, but I stuck to lurking on these threads or watching videos on YouTube. I made my first PS! account during the start of the SM era, although I was horrible during that time. I improved somewhat during USUM, but not by much. Then, I went on a hiatus until SwSh, and that’s when I decided to start fresh and make my current account. For my tiers, I basically dabble in all of them, although my most played one is PU. Essentially, I feel that I’m missing something from my playstyle, but I theorize that it is a mixture of whether its teambuilding, to stopping threats, or when to stop predicting for once.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my username is madewithmematic#9620

assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Derpeddeath
PS! Username: derpeddeath
Your timezone: MT (GMT -7)
Usual Hours of Availability: Fridays after 5 pm, Free all afternoon and evening. (Busy mondays)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I usually play monotype, though I have been enjoying OM's and OM Mashups a lot recently. I've always wanted to learn DOU. I am a decently skilled player though I do have an abnormal teambuilding style.

assigned to watermess

Username: Monsareeasy
PS! Username: Arctc
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: After 2pm on weekdays and whenever weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): See other signup posts

assigned to CKW

Username: Lolebruh
PS! Username: Lolebruh
Your timezone: gmt-1
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons - evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing comp pokemon this year in august and am an ss ou main. I would like to learn more abt bw ou
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes , a mimir#4660

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to devin

Username: Yugon
PS! Username: Yugon.exe
Your timezone: +11
Usual Hours of Avaliability: 7-10pm weekdays 11am-10pm weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My name is Yugon and I started competitive last year. Played during ORAS times but only Randbats back then. I main SS OU and ND OU atm. I don't ladder anymore because I find it unfun so I just participate in discord PL's and smogon seasonals.

pannu

THE GONG OF KNOCKOUT
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Staxi

Username: Pannuracotta
PS! Username: Pannuracotta
Usual Hours of Availability: most of the time i am available on weekdays from 2pm-10pm and weekends basically all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing mons for about 8 months and have spent most of that time playing nationaldex ou, ive had relatively okay success in that tier, nothing super impressive tho. im not the best player in terms of pure playing and Ive never really played ss ubers all that much, so i have no idea how to build teams for the tier either, so i could rlly use some help getting to know the tier!
Are you able to use Discord?: y, pannuracotta#0454
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)