yone

The One.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Assigned to Niko

Username: Hervalt
PS! Username: Hervalt
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday, gmt+2
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play competitive in 2017, so I played SM during long time. Now I start in SS but I don't really know how to build correctly or improve my gameplay, and how to have a great gameplan when I start a game. This is why I'm here.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Ainzcrad

Smile of the Orchid
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Icemaster

Username: Ainzcrad
PS! Username: Ainzcrad
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Most times work for me, any day from 5 pm gmt +1 besides wednesday+saturday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing mons for the past 2 years now, kinda switching from metagame to metagame what i like and what i not like. Playing in a couple team tours such as blt, omfl and agpl, tho i havent really felt like any om/ag is fun atm. Until i looked at ubers and playing it for a team tour i really find it fun, tho i have alot to improve interms of building+playing if i am being honest.
Are you able to use Discord?: Ainzcrad#1034
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

assigned to Icemaster

Username: youngsterjoeyv69
PS! Username: fabwooloous
Your timezone: gmt +5
Usual Hours of Availability: On Mondays wednesdays im free from like 2 pm to 12 am, for thursdays and tuesdays im basically free all day since school is off for us on those days and friday im free like all day after 12:30 pm, for weekends free all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started around the middle/end of gen7, mostly played oms like bh/omms but ubers has been something i find quite interesting and i enjoyed pre dlc 2 ag so ubers seems like a fun tier but i dont have much experience and i cant build for it
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, fabwooloousツ#4733

ACR1

Yo siempre la llevo al cielo
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending ORAS Circuit Champion
assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: AcrOne
PS! Username: Enz1 / AcrOne
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play early 2018, I'm an ORAS mainer but I want to play more generations, being GSC the one I would like to learn now. I have played many tournaments, mainly on the spanish forums. But also tours like DPL, APL and more. I would like to improve my level and knowledge in GSC because I'm pretty new to the tier and I think that the best way to learn a tier in a short time, is with a tutor.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord tag is Enzo#7714
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Maxomega

supra ludio
Assigned to: Niko

Username: Maxomega
PS! Username: Maxomega
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday - Thursday: 7 pm to 9 pm ; Friday: 7 pm to 11 pm ; Saturday: 11 am - 11 pm ; Sunday: 11 am - 9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively last year (but discovered PS! in 2018), and I'm mostly an Ubers player. I explored the tier and its old gens during this year, and now I'd like to learn a new tier. I really like building and discovering new sets, and I think that's an advantage. However, my ingame is not the best, and learning a new tier will help me being better. Finally, learning OU is also a great way for me to help my mates during teams tournaments.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Kaitlyn

Username: Optify
PS! Username: Optify
Your timezone: -5 gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime from 9 am - 3 pm on weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started off around 2018, and played ubers for a while before moving to bh and eventually natdex overused, from there i've just been chilling in the room and playing the occasional ssnl / team tour

Will

about you
is an official Team Rater
OMPL Champion
assigned to Kaitlyn

Username: WSun1
PS! Username: I Lack Cranium
Your Timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing USUM 1v1 in 2018 before shifting to USUM AG. Ever since then, I've played an extensive amount of USUM/Natdex/Galar AG and have participated in tournaments as well. I hope to expand my horizons into the lower tiers and NatDex OU seems like a great place to start.

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
assigned to Sevelon

Username: lei
PS! Username: lei (i don't have any ladder games on this, if you need any proof that i've played lots lmk)
Your timezone: gmt -8
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hmm... i first got on ps around 2018, playing a lot of sm ou. i've never been all that good, though. i then transitioned to 1v1 which i've been playing and maining for about a year. i want to switch to natdex ou, because all my friends play it and it looks fun!
Are you able to use Discord?: yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep!

airfare

is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OUPL Champion
Assigned to Fakee for BW OU

Username: ashwins72
PS! Username: airfare
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: bw
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been on ps since 2016, started with oras ubers until moving towards ou in gen7. I feel proficient enough in usum to not warrant a tutor but I'd like to get more experience in gens before that besides rby and gsc. I have a lot of teams for each of the tiers but I'm really just looking for someone to play with and help me learn the ins and outs of the tiers.
Are you able to use Discord?: ashwins#6618

i'd signed up before a couple months ago but my tutor was forumbanned and i was told to sign up again for all of these tiers, thanks

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Assigned to Kate

Username: Dorron
PS! Username: Dorron
Your timezone: gmt+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Some afternoons / midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on PS in September 2018. Have reached top ladder lately in SM Ubers and Mono, as well as DPP OU. Reached R8 in SM RU's last fall seasonal. I've been playing DPP these last few months more seriously and doing decently. I am still pretty bad but I know I can improve a lot.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Sputnik

Username: Solaros & Lunaris
PS! Username: Solaros & Lunaris
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: After 5 PM on weekdays, free on all weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I began seriously playing SM OU in 2019, before switching to National Dex following Sword and Shield’s release. I haven’t really had tournament or ladder success, but I was on council following the Big 5 ban up until recently. While my building skills are sharp, I feel as if I’m not able to properly battle, as I struggle to win even in good matchups.

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
assigned to sigmatecture

Username: omi
PS! Username: omiARTIST
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability:
on weekends, basically the entire day, on school/weekdays from 3 pm (my time) to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive mons seriously for the past 2 years but only recently started using the Smogon forums. I mostly play older gens with the exceptions being Doubles Ubers and occasionally 1v1.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, 90% of my day is spent on it

Assigned to Optify

Username: Edstur98
PS! Username: Edstur98
Your timezone: GMT-6
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday past 10 A.M.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started battling in August 2019. Started by playing Gen 7 OU on ladder joining little PL's on Amino. Then came to smogon and don't really accomplish much recently got to round 4 of SM OU winter seasonal and thats about it.

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Yugon

Username: adsam
PS! Username: speedysucc
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: whole day on weekends, and 5pm-8pm on weekdays bc of hs
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started comp mons at the start of USUM and mainly played OU, UU and Ubers, but i wasn’t as serious then as I am now, although I did actively ladder to high ladder on all 3 formats. With the arrival of Natdex, I have started focussing more on competitive pokemon, actively building teams and joining room tours, and as of late have joined, and have qualified for Round 4 of the ND SSNLS in the Winners Brackets, and have joined the Natdex Monotype Tournament. Hoping to join more tourneys in the future, and always open to learning!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep, spend most of my day on it.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup

Last edited:
Assigned to adsam

Username thegarbodr
PS! Username natdex garbodr 2
Your time zone GMT+5
Usual Hours 7 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competive Pokemon min 3 sentences i started pokemon at augst 2018 started playing with my sister ubers and i got top ladder in ubers and started some gen 7 ou to then when it was gen 8 ou i got bored of it cus of no fun so i started natdex i felt pretty bad but then i got better and then i toped the ladder with my freind mollmyiltoast for help and my first tournaemnt i got to round 4 of natdex tournament
then i started having fun so i joined gen 8 ou agian
Are you able to use discord? Yes
Do you understand how blacklist works? yes

Padstar34

formerly FlygonNo.1
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Yugon

Username: FlygonNo.1
PS! Username: Padstar lol
Your timezone: AEST (GMT+11)
Usual Hours of Availability: 3PM-12PM on weekdays, varies on Saturday and Sunday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played a bit of Nat Dex, not been terribly successful tbh. Tried out a few other old gens and whatnot, not terribly good at any of those either. Looking to improve my skills.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Assigned to: Sevelon

Username: Thinkerino
PS! Username: Thinkerino
Your timezone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 8 PM - 6AM CST // Weekends 3 PM - 6 AM CST
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started off mostly jamming randbats and such back in 2016, then moved to gen 7 OU (which I have a decent amount of ladder games in, but nothing crazy). I'm primarily an Other Metas player, but I have some tour experience in that area and I'd say I'm at least reasonably familiar with competitive pokemon in general. I should preface that I have pretty much zero NatDex OU experience, but I'm more than willing to learn :]

assigned to Avery

Username: kalifguest22
PS! Username: kalifguest22
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends,1PM-9PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive for almost a year now, but I struggle to even get past low ladder. I'm trying other metas that aren't named OU such as old gen tiers, AAA, Camomons, and NatDex! I like building around heat mons, standard stuff just aint for me sometimes, but if I have to do it standard, I will.

Assigned to adsam

Username: Shivam3299
PS! Username: Shivam o)
Your timezone: Gmt +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 12pm to 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played tiers like 1v1,Ag,ubers and a bit of natdex.Also played monotype including some om like stabmons.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Assigned to ppödd

Username: Bpewn
PS! Username:Bpewn
Your timezone:Est
Usual Hours of Availability:weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I played OU.I am currently in a draft league and am 5-5. I also play national dex OU.

Assigned to Lasen

Username: Mr Geets
PS! Username: Mr Geets
Your Timezone: GMT + 5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: On weekends pretty much all day from like 3 pm to 1 am. Weekdays are a bit tighter but I can be on around 5 pm to 11 pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing from SM. Mostly have been playing Ubers (been going decently in ssnl so far) but I seem to have plateaued somewhere around 1650 on ladder. I'd love to get that extra push to expand into higher play.
Are you able to use Discord: Yup, Mr Geets#0964

assigned to Drud

Username: Gooie_Weeggie
PS! Username: Gooie Weeggie Time
Your timezone: CET (GMT +01)
Usual Hours of Availability: Between 16:00-1800:=21:00 monday t/m friday depending on how much homework I have, 10:00-22:00 during the weekend and vacation (I have vacation between february 22 t/m 26)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing LC. After a while I started branching off into other formats, most notably Monotype and OU. I don't have a lot of experience with PU specifically, but I will be studying the meta after I write this.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Gooie_Weeggie_PLAY SPLATOON 3#4956 (Play Splatoon 3 BTW)

Rae

valiance and vigor
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
assigned to Lilburr

Username: Codename Magnum
PS! Username: Codename Magnum
Timezone: GMT +8
Availability: Almost whenever, Holidays for now. If anything changes, i’ll update it!
A little bit about me and competitive Pokemon: I've been playing UU and participating in the forum since mid-Jan, and i've been trying to learn more about the tier everyday. My peak is roughly 1460 on ladder, but I'm sitting at 1330 atm ( I know this isn't impressive, but I think it's alright considering I'm still quite new). I'd really like to improve on my basic battling fundamentals, learn about my preferred play style and correct my battling thought process and i think an experienced player could really help me out with this.
Discord? Yes! Magnum#5270
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yep!

assigned to ez

Username: Anvil Head
PS! Username: Anvil Head
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: ORAS
Usual Hours of Availability: MWF (1:30-5pm) Tues/Thurs (2-8 pm) Sat/Sun anytime after 1pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive mons about 4 1/2 months ago playing SS OU during IoA. Was able to get around top 100 on the ladder at the time so I decided to join Jamvad’s Academy PL where I played ORAS and had a decent run there. Since that time I started playing more ORAS compared to SS and had some notable victories on the ORAS ladder and other premier leagues against some good ORAS players. However aside from the couple pl matches I’ve had, I still have a hard time gauging what is currently used in the tier. The ladder atm doesn’t help me out with much so I can’t really build or play reliably bc I don’t know what sets so many mons in the meta run and I think a tutor would be beneficial for helping me understand the meta in depth.
Are you able to use Discord?: Anvil Head#5068

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
assigned to Lunala

Username: Redflix
PS! Username: Redflix
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability:
usually late nights (9pm ~ 1 am) my time all days except Monday. Can also do afternoon if necessary
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm an om and somewhat gen7ou main who wants to branch out to a lower tier. Even tho I have 0 experience in any cg lower tier , I figured ru would be a good starting point.

Reactions: db
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)