Status
Not open for further replies.

TrRizzo09

formerly Pkmn trainer Rizzo
Assigned to Zen

Username: Pkmn trainer Rizzo
PS! Username: TrRizzo09
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: In the afternoon and night, since 3:00pm (gmt-5)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing mons since 2016, but only on ladder. Sometimes I get stuck in 1500-1600 and my best peak in OU was 1730 more or less, but using other players team. Honestly, I don't play well and my skill on building don't go more than using the principal sets for each mon. So, I decided to participate more in Smogon, and I think this is a great opportunity to improve my knowledge about the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Rizzo#9074)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

SpectralThief

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Fakee for BW OU

Username: SpectralThief
PS! Username: Faultson
Your timezone: GMT -5
Generation: ADV OU, BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: All day during the week, weekends only at the afternoon (3pm-9pm)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing almost 2 years ago and fell in love with old gens, but only in ladder or with friends. Now Im trying to take things seriously as I could qualify for Indigo Plateau but didn't show the best of me, specially in ADV and BW.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Spec#2158
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to: Siatam for GSC OU

Username: ashbala99
PS! Username: ashbala99
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 10 am - 11 pm (+5.5) (sometimes it depends on my work too but am flexible)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): been in ps for 6 yrs and smogon for a year ... has more experience in tiers like mono and used to play all tiers ... got interested to learn more old gen meta and i feel gsc is the place to start :)
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, xmystery07#6139

Aqua Jet

Stardew
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: adem

Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Aqua8Jet
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am - 8:30pm on weekends. Willing to be flexible though, depending on my tutor's timezone.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I am 1-1), and LCWC.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

adem has allowed me to request them as a tutor.

ckw

Tired
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to yuki

Username: ckw
PS! Username: ckw
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings most weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play VGC 2015. That is kinda how i got into mons. I quit when 2016 rules were introduced and have been playing smogon tiers ever since. I'd like to play VGC again!

Assigned to: zee

Username: SanTrapVGC
PS! Username: SanTrapGamer
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon-Fri: 8-11, 1-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been following VGC since roughly post-worlds 2014 after watching Sejun. I dabbled a bit in 2015 and 2016. Post-Wprlds 2017 (2018 season) is when I finally competed at local events. I managed to place top 500 on SD ladder during 2018 and I believe early 2020. I've only competed at local events since due to personal reasons of being unable to compete at Regional level or higher events.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to: Raptor

Username: Endill
PS! Username: Endill
Your timezone: gmt -3
Usual Hours of Availability: usually with free time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm crusty as fuck, need to l2p SS b4 march. ADV Main and used to play SM NU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Vicente#6946

Assigned to itsjustdrew

Username: style.css
PS! Username: style.css
Usual Hours of Availability: All day during the week for the most part. (~8am - ~4pm)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been battling competitively since Generation 5 but only within Monotype. This generation I've started to branch out to UU with relative success on ladder and some unofficial tours. I'd like to learn the meta game more in depth, work on building concepts and eventually get into the tour scene for UU.
Are you able to use Discord?: style.css#8283

Assigned to Zen

Username: naNo312
PS! Username: naNo312
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Around 9:15pm - 1:45pm any day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I only got into OU recently, but I have been playing a lot of showdown, mainly balanced hackmons and random formats since early 2019. In 2021, I finally made an account and at the time of writing, have played around 1500 games of gen 8 randbats(around 1700 elo peak) and 130 games of gen 8 OU on the account. I don't have a particular playstyle, but I do find gimmicky teams more fun to play. I am also absolutely abysmal at teambuilding. I am currently struggling around 1350-1400 in gen 8 OU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord tag is naNo#5943
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes I do
P.S. Sorry, I lurk a lot but don't post/comment on Smogon forums all that much :p

Assigned to jonas

Username: 151runner
PS! Username: 151runner
Your timezone: UTC +9 / AKST
Usual Hours of Availability: Flexible, irregular schedule
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing my whole life since RBY with a focus on the metagame, I quit playing after XY but recently got back into it and play ranked battles on Switch mainly and use Showdown for experimenting with setups. I want to start going to official tournaments. I am familiar with the game mechanic formulas to some degree and have experience using Excel/LibreOffice formulas and have rudimentary knowledge of statistics.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, 151runner#9262

I want to buy you a few coffees/teas/beers for your troubles if you accept Cashapp, Apple Pay, or PayPal

Assigned to peap

Username: Ke'ahi
PS! Username: Ke'ahi
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Late afternoons & evenings. Available whenever on the weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Grew up on PS! and primarily played monotype over the different stages of PS! I've played since late BW and I've done well in NatDex Mono. I've been interested in NatDex OU for a while and been messing around on the forums and finding teams and building my own. Highest I've peaked on the ladder is 1659, so I have decent experience, but I'm really wanting to learn about anticipating ladder cycles and trends within the tier. I think I have decent battling style, but it's more about learning about the trends.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup; Tee_Keahi#2670
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup

Assigned to Plunder
Username: SuperDragonite
PS! Username: SprDragonite
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm-9pm most weekdays, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, and generally free at weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: So I've been playing HO flying since i was around 1300 elo as I couldn't adapt to balance and stall playstyles and I managed to peak at 1691 elo (with 60 GXE) in a couple of months. But my team and me, everything is very inconsistent, i win v ice but lose v bug, win v electric but lose v fighting, everything is wrong with that. Recently i've dropped to 1400 so i've been trying balance flying and HO dark but it did not go better. So i'd like to improve my teambuilding skills (is it included in battling 101?) which are far from good and also i'd like to learn how to break through balance and stall more easily, because I generally struggle against those and sometimes ragequit in front of them. I feel like I have reached my highest level but then everyone beats me in 55 different ways, I just can't see the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, as sprdragonite#6550
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Unless there's another blacklist other than the one above and i'm blind, yes.
And my english is not very good.

saba

მე მოვტყნავ ყლევა არა უშნო ქალს
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: kythr

Username: saba
PS! Username: saba
Your timezone: gmt+4
Usual Hours of Availability: my schedule is a bit weird but I have enough free time on my hand to manage.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing competitive pokemon from time to time over a long period of time, I’ve played in some smogon tours as well. I usually end up playing whatever tier I feel like so I don’t have much specialized knowledge about any single tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to jonas

Username: Churielix
PS! Username: Churielix
Your Timezone: GMT-6
Usual Hours of Availability: From 3 pm to 10 pm my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing since 2013 with another account, in those times playing XY, i stoped playing for years and came back for a few months until 2020 when i came back to stay longer. I don't have much experience playing doubles formats like vgc and would like to learn about it

MG Master Piece

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Mg Master piece
PS! Username: MG Master piece
Your timezone: ESt
Usual Hours of Availability: morning and night but i can be flex
I have been playing pokemon for about 5 months. I come from pokemon server but I wanted a challenge where I could enter the competitive and some friends pointed me to this server as ps and a forum. Basically I entered for the ingame and then I was inclined by the double format and then to investigate I acople quickly to the ladder system and currently reached 1800. I want to take my game to the next level
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. I don't have a discord account. But I can create one if it is

Assigned to style.css

Username: Elyoss
PS! Username:Elyoss
Your timezone:GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: after 7 pm during weeks and all day on weekends normally
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive mon like 6 months ago playing in the last two ssnls before that, I prefered hunting shinies on my DS … I always appreciated monotype, it helped me to learn how to build almost correctly thinking of all types of threats that could put in danger my team. Now, I feel like I am stagnating and I would need a tutoring session to play better (calc, better building, learning other types because water and flying it is good but I wanna change a bit haha)
Are you able to use Discord?: Elyoss I Jean#6614
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep

Frixel

Double down
is a Social Media Contributor
Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: FrostPixel
PS! Username: Frixel
Your timezone: GMT+0
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon and night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm fairly recent to competitive pokemon, having played TLT as my first smogon tour. Since then, I signed up for some smog tours (even though I'm not good at it) like Doubles ssnl, OST, (...). I'm signing up to this as I really want to get into doubles and be the best I can be in this tier!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes!
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes!

Assigned to cy

Username:thelegendsrevamped
PS! Username:thelegendsrevamped
Your timezone:IST (GMT+5:30)
Usual hours of viability:almost all day long
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Its been a while I started pokemon I played monotype ladder I lot and I fond of rock types I wish to enter competitive scene thats why I am opting to this. I wanna learn and play higher level competitive battles.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep!, my username is romeo man#1856
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes,I do.

Assigned to: Lunala

Username: 85percent
PS! Username: 85percent
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: 9pm -12am definitely free, but afternoon should be possible in most cases too.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on Showdown early 2018 (mostly random battles), and entered my first tournaments mid 2018 (CAP and grand slam). End of 2018 I joined ZU and mostly played that, until late 2019, when I moved to NFE. I played both individual and team tournaments in both formats - with okay-ish results, but around 2020 I started mostly focussing on building. Now I feel like my building is at a point where it's mostly my playing that is holding me back.

Assigned to itsjustdrew

Username: discoplaygames
PS! Username: discoplaygames
Usual Hours of Availability: Available most nights Sunday through Thursday, intermittently the rest of the time due to class/work schedule
Been playing since around 2017, was a 1v1 main for most of gen 7 (council on lgpe 1v1 but dead meta lol). Got bored of 1v1 this gen so I've been branching out into different metagames like ou/lc but uu is the one that has captured my interest the most. Looking to improve my skills to the "next level" getting good enough at teambuilding and making plays so I can feel confident enough to sign up for some tours
Are you able to use Discord?: Lemon#9321

Assigned to Ashbala

Username: Emil Heskey
PS! Username: Emil Heskey
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: most of the day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got back into competitive mons in march last year. Ive been playing quite a bit of ou but havent managed to improve much. I have experience of playing older gens too, and have a fairly decent knowledge of the meta. Looking to learn how to build and battle.

Assigned to Togkey

Username: Bab01
PS! Username: Bab01
Your timezone: Gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays- 4pm GMT- 10pm GMT weekends- 9AM GMT- 1AM GMT
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I usually play Gen 4,5,6 and 8 UU (PU in gen 8 too). I’ve been playing since Gen 7 but I don’t usually touch that generation no more since it’s too power crept for me. I’ve won a few tournaments in my time, but not smogon related tho.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, username Bab#8755

Assigned to Eonito

Username: giove97
PS! Username: giove97
Your timezone: +1 gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 9 pm - 11 pm weekends 4 pm - 8 pm
I started playing pokemon on Pokémon Showdown in 2018 but my first tour on smogon was in 2019. I did a lot of suspect tests and I got experience in different tiers. Now I want to take the final step to become a better player overall. The tier that I prefer is LC and it's also the tier that I played the most in the last year, but I feel that I need something to become better.

Assigned to zS

Username: Le Dieunnotor

PS! Username: Le Dieun ❤ notor

Your timezone: GMT+1

Usual Hours of Availability: Only the weekends, the Saturdays and the Sundays between 2pm and 7pm. I am connected to ps! every single days, so I can answer message during the week, but I can't do much more, as I work most of the time.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I went on ps! in 2020, starting with gen7ou. I started really improve this summer. Recently, with the January tier shifts, I started playing PU. It was a real discovery for me and I found it really funny. I am near top 500 atm (around 1500 ladder). Now, I would have liked starting play with a experiment player, who can help me reach my goals.

Are you able to use Discord?: For sure : Le Dieunnotor#7774.

Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to TylerTheMilotic

Username: RamentheGod
PS! Username: theycallmediwoa
Your timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekend Mornings, Early Afternoons, Late Evenings
I was introduced to competitive Pokemon a couple years ago playing on pixelmon minecraft servers. Despite the strange circumstances, I found myself loving the complexity and intricacies of pvp battling. I've always been a pretty big nuzlocker and turn based strategy games are my forte so I guess it's no surprise. I started Pokemon Showdown fairly recently (year and a half give or take) and I've been pretty on and off about it. I previously mainly focused on the Gen 7 OU metagame, although it seems my rating from then has depreciated quite a bit. A good portion of my competitive knowledge actually comes from participating in community tournaments on those pixelmon servers. Believe it or not, there's actually some fierce competition on there. While I was there, I'd frequently top cut those tournaments and I really put my all into analyzing that strange format. I've just recently gotten back into competitive pokemon after a long hiatus and I currently stand in the mid 1600s on the pokemon showdown NatDex OU ladder. I've always been a bit of a lurker on the forums as I've never really bothered to make an account, but I've always looked to the smogon community for information and discussion. I'm looking for a tutor in order to really increase my level of competitive battling and open my eyes to the path upwards to really mastering my knowledge and skills. I'm definitely willing to put in the work to becoming not just a better player, but one with a firmer grip on a wider variety of strategies and team styles.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, RamentheGod#1486

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)