Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS PU

assigned to avarice

Username: Hys
PS! Username: xHys
Your timezone: -4/-5 (est)
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings, afternoons every 2 weeks
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started with monotype for a few years, then moved over to lower tiers halfway through SM. Helped create NFE, and it's been my main tier since. Played in a few minor tier PL's (NFEPL, ZUPL), and want to transition into non-OM lower tiers, such as PU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Hys#6006
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: SergioRules
PS! Username: SergioRules
Your timezone: GMT-4/-5 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weeknights after 4-5pm, most of the day weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started playing competitively around 2013-2014 albeit very mediocre as a monotype player. Started maining PU in early 2015 around the end of ORAS, though still didn't know too much about the actual competitiveness of the game, just played with fun mons for the most part. Around the end of ORAS, I got much more involved in the PU scene, participating in more tours and attempting to contribute as much as possible. I've been a PU main since then, seeing all of SM, USUM, and current gen, while also somewhat retroactively becoming more involved in Old Gens PU, especially DPP and BW.
Mostly hoping to improve my building skills as well as get better with higher-level play since my run in PUPL this year was sub-par to say the least.
Are you able to use Discord?:
SergioRules#7485
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)