Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS PU

Username: SergioRules
PS! Username: SergioRules
Your timezone: GMT-4/-5 (EST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weeknights after 4-5pm, most of the day weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing competitively around 2013-2014 albeit very mediocre as a monotype player. Started maining PU in early 2015 around the end of ORAS, though still didn't know too much about the actual competitiveness of the game, just played with fun mons for the most part. Around the end of ORAS, I got much more involved in the PU scene, participating in more tours and attempting to contribute as much as possible. I've been a PU main since then, seeing all of SM, USUM, and current gen, while also somewhat retroactively becoming more involved in Old Gens PU, especially DPP and BW.
Mostly hoping to improve my building skills as well as get better with higher-level play since my run in PUPL this year was sub-par to say the least.
Are you able to use Discord?: SergioRules#7485
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:

Mac3

jag kommer älska dig när jorden gått under
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to tlenit

Username: Mac3
PS! Username: Mac3
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: After school, so 4pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons since sometime in ORAS, during which I was switching around between tiers not really settling anywhere. In early SM I started maining RU and have been playing there ever since. I've been in some subforum team tours and have gone even.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Bag of Trixx

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3pm gmt-4 and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since last year, but only ou gens and, as I'd like to try some low, I wanna learn PU. However, I have already applied for RU, so just applying here if it works better than RU as idrc what tier to learn from them both.
(Btw idc between ru or pu, so if im accepted in ru ignore this)

Heracross2.0

Man, what a bunch'a jokers!
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to gum

Username: Heracross2.0
PS! Username: Heracross2.0
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3 PM on weekdays (evenings), whenever on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Was a RU main for a few months before I dropped competitive Pokemon. Returned a few years later still playing RU until I dabbled in a few tiers and found I enjoyed PU much more than RU, especially after Crown Tundra drops. Now I play mostly PU and have begun to expand into old gen lower tiers like BW PU or ADV NU. Would like to improve my PU skills.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Reactions: gum
assigned to Drud

Username: Gooie_Weeggie
PS! Username: Gooie Weeggie Time
Your timezone: CET (GMT +01)
Usual Hours of Availability: Between 16:00-1800:=21:00 monday t/m friday depending on how much homework I have, 10:00-22:00 during the weekend and vacation (I have vacation between february 22 t/m 26)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing LC. After a while I started branching off into other formats, most notably Monotype and OU. I don't have a lot of experience with PU specifically, but I will be studying the meta after I write this.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Gooie_Weeggie_PLAY SPLATOON 3#4956 (Play Splatoon 3 BTW)

Assigned to avarice

Username:Lost Soul
PS! Username: Lost Soul22
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Sun-Thur I'm can be on pretty much whenever thanks to my current work schedule, Fri-Sat I'm around during the late afternoon-night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): In short, I've been playing off and on since DPP since 2006-7 or so whenever they came out. I was pretty big into competitive from then to 2011 or so but mostly on Marriland back when it was a competitive site still. I took a short break as a result of school for a while but came back to Smogon during the B/W,B/W2 era and played in the UUPL,UPL the RUPL and the OMPL in 2014 or so and played fair bit during this time before taking a break again for awhile because of school stuff before coming back in 2017-2018 and getting into the PU community more, tournaments, writing a analyses, etc. but during 2020 I could only pop in here and there off and on but this year I'm getting back into the game a lot more again so I have a bit of a long history and that was the short extent of it.

Daruma

formerly McSim
is a Social Media Contributor
Assigned to zS

Username: McSim
PS! Username: McSim
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday to Thursday Evenings, Flexible on Friday and Weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined Smogon in August and I'm trying to get better in a few new tiers atm, I'm an LC Main but I also play RU a lot, I really want to learn a Third tier and I would like to learn the PU Metagame. I played a few tournaments on Smogon like seasonals or even teamtours like LTPL and RUPL. I've been playing PU a few months ago, being tute by gum but metagame has changed a lot since then.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, McSim#3837
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Username: yovan33321
PS! Username: yovan33321
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings, night, week and week-end
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i got tutored in sslc and i liked discover a tier and perf/build more easily. i have some experience in ssou, smou, oras ou, sslc, sszu, smzu and i have a great ingame. i have not won a lot of tours but i did some top 16 in ssnl and others kind of tour. i search to start pu to build my own teams and try hard the ssnl.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, but i can't voc. yovan#1913
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:

Links

Everything Stays
is a Pre-Contributor
Username: Links
PS! Username: Links
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on work, but when I don't have it I'm typically free any time after 3pm, and if I do, from 8am-10am, but I have weeks where I only work 2 days so I should be flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons since I was little, starting on PO as just your random lobby kid, and creating the oldest account I have that I can remember the pw to in 2015. I mostly played UU and Rands without much success and ended up taking a break in 2017. I came back in 2019, played mono for a while, making a smogon account in the process, before deciding it wasn't for me and ended up moving on to old gens. I joined roa where I've become room staff, and have mained BWOU for about the past year, but due to the current state of the metagame, I found myself not enjoyingthe tier as much. I absolutely love BWPU which I was introduced to a few months ago, and from there I started playing SSPU. I enjoy the tier, but I feel like my builds always come up short and I still have a lot to learn about the metagame, so I'm applying for a tutor here. :blobthumbsup:
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)