Not open for further replies.

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Assigned to Ramolost

Username: Zephyr2007
PS! Username: Zephyr2007
Your timezone: gmt +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: I'll probably be available from my 1-5 PM on weekdays and basically anytime reasonable on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started on Smogon in around April 2020, when I joined the CAP community and played in a few tournaments there. After a bit, I saw that UU had a suspect test going on and tried to participate, which... didn't go super well lol. I then went to sign up for UU Majors, where I went 4-0 in my pool, only to be beaten in round 2. I still play UU, but I feel like the meta's changed almost completely since last month, and I've lost my hold on it. I'd love to work on learning the meta and teambuilding, since (i think) I'm a decent enough pilot.
Are you able to use Discord?: Ye, Zephyr2007#6247
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

Last edited by a moderator:

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
Assigned to Nalorium

Username: Lilburr
PS! Username: Lilburr
Your timezone: GMT +0
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 4PM-11PM +0, can flex a bit earlier/later if needed by the tutor
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I'm an experienced player that primarily plays lower tiers, mostly UU, which I played in Snake. I'm an active tutor in that tier too. I'm mostly confident in my ability to play and I've actually done decently well in BW OU before, getting to Round 11 in the most recent Summer Seasonal, but it was mostly with mooched teams. With the recent announcement that SPL will exclusively be OU tiers, I want to learn to build and play the tier in a much more self-sufficient fashion so that I can at least have a chance at playing, and I figured that getting a tutor to help me to take that step would be ideal.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Mhm

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to spanishlines for ORAS OU

Username: RahelGamer03/Raahel
PS! Username: RahelGamer03/Raahel
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: ORAS OU/ADV OU/RBY OU
Usual Hours of Availability: All day in my afternoons but mostly in the nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I already entered b101 several times this year and it has helped me to learn quite a few metagames, they just have changed a lot since I entered, I was recently learning gsc ou and I would like to learn some other generation like ORAS ADV or RBY that can help me competitively and 3 I quite like them.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes x2

Assigned to steelskitty

Username: rylon
PO/PS! Username: rylon
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: every weekday after 3pm, free every weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started to play in 2018 competitive mons in a forum called Pokéspain, since then i've been improving slowly, this year i made RU Open finals, past years i won POCL, played some PLs, both RUPL and RU Snake Draft, won an individual trophy in latin forum, and the list goes on.
Are you able to use either Discord?:
yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
yes

Kenix

World Defender
Assigned to rylon

Username: Kenix
PS! Username: K3NIX0190
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: After 3pm gmt-4 and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitive since last year, but only ou gens and, as I'd like to try some low, Ive chosen RU cuz it seems the most entertaining to my eyes. However, I have already applied for ADV OU, so just applying here if it works better than ADV as idrc what tier to learn from them both.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Ara

Ara
Assigned to Staxi

Username: ara
PS! Username: ara
Your timezone: gmt-6, its only one hour behind gmt-5 but i know how to accomodate times and can make tutor times
Usual Hours of Availability: I have alot of freetime and can do anytime that works best for the tutor, in the next couple of weeks ill be getting a job, which will only limit my time by a few hours, but for the next couple of weeks, aslong as my tutor is ready to do anything it wont be a problem for me to hop on ps.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been in and out of the pokemon showdown community for about 5 years, i mainly started in monotype and it is the tier ive invested most of my time into, i would occasionally join tours of any tier no matter old gens or current gen i always ended up losing round 1-2. i have played ubers very frequently over the years vs some of my good friends some of which being known ubers players like holy ghost, while i think i do decently, ik i have alot of room for improvement and im hoping to expand my knowledge and improve my capabilities as a battler in general by learning and mastering the ubers tier
Are you able to use Discord?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to Haru

Username: TioDragonite.
PS! Username: TioDragonite/TDNT.
Your timezone: GMT -3.
Generation: DPP OU.
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday from my 6PM-Midnight.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play since last year's begin on brazilian forums, and I started to be more active on Smogon this year. I already got tutored in two gens and it helped me a lot, and since I play mostly recent gens, I wanted to learn older ones too.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TDNT#7171)

Bag of Trixx

I like to call it a passion
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to steelskitty

Username: Bag of Trixx
PS! Username: bagoftrixx
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Preferably weekends, any time works for me on those days.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been involved in several other lower tier tournaments, mainly PU-related (I'm a PU tutor and a PUWC manager) as well as provided insight on forum implementation for said tiers. However Ubers is the one lower tier I never tried to tackle due to the sheer complexity and overall incredible grasp on meta knowledge needed to learn such a tier. I've never played a single game of Gen 8 Ubers, but I know how to play.
Are you able to use Discord?: Discord name is BagofTrixx#4880 --- Feel free to add me, as I'm always on.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Of course.

Last edited:
Assigned to Kenix

Username: Chiles Habaneros
PO/PS! Username: Chiles Habaneros
Your timezone: GMT-6
Generation: USUM OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings since 9am to 6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on showdown three years ago, and took it more seriously this year after I registered in smogon, I am new to tournaments and I would like to learn USUM properly, is a meta I feel confident in but I would like to improve in it

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username : Quaze
PS Username : quaze
Timezone : GMT+1
Generation : RBY OU
Usual hours of availability : flexible
Are you able to use Discord? : yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works? : Yes

assigned to 1_TrickPhony

Username: iRKD
PS! Username: irkd
Your timezone: GMT -8
Usual Hours of Availability: 2pm and after
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started at Monotype, got tutored for Doubles and loved it. Took a break and came back a month ago, and started up Doubles/VGC again. Figured if I played one of the cartridge formats I'd learn the other one!
Yes

Links

Bang.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to Luigi for RBY OU

Username: Links
PS! Username: GalaxyLinks
Generation: BW/RBY but preferably BW atm
Usual Hours of Availability: Depends on whether or not I have work. If I have work I'm usually free from 8pm-12am, and if I dont have work usually 12pm to at least 7pm, and depending on if I'm going out it could be later than 7.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around mons since PO, but didn't really start playing until XY dropped. Played in a few RoA tours with low success (RoAO, RCoP etc.), and I'm hoping to improve on that. I've been enjoying all tiers of BW a lot lately and would love to learn more about the tier as seasonals are coming around, and hopefully get good enough to play in BWPL next July.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428

Assigned to Caetano93 for BW OU

Username: Sahki
PS! Username: Sahki
Your timezone: -3
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: at night
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing in a brazilian server but more 4fun. I was introduced to brazilian and spanish forums but at that moment I wasnt interessed in playing competitive anymore. After some years I went back to play and Im doing my best to learn and improve other gens.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, Sahki#5018
PS: I would prefer to do with Caetano because I talked with him about the times and we both are friends and we speak the same language (also he introduced me to this thread).

assigned to Hurtadoo

Username: adjustments
PS! Username: adjustments
Usual Hours of Availability: any time really, i am not very busy irl
I have been involved in the Monotype community for around 3-4 years now. I've been wanting to branch out to a lower tier for quite a bit and I think now is a good chance to do so. I would like to learn the RU meta and hope to play in some RU team tours sooner or later!
Are you able to use Discord?: yup!
Yes

Assigned to Mac3

Username: Ningildo
PS! Username: Ningildo
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: 5 PM till about 10-11 PM during the week, nearly the entire day otherwise
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing comp mons since Black and White's release, although much less in the subsequent gens. Played BW RU quite a bit alongside a fair amount of BW OU, with sporadic activity in the same tiers of the later gens. I have tried getting into SS RU a few times before, but every time I get comfy, the meta gets snapped out of existence, at which point I stop for a while. Hopefully the current stability lasts more than a few months this time.

assigned to Century Express

Username: Christos21
PS! Username: Christoss / Christos21
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day, after 21:00 +2 (sometimes earlier as well).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played on simulators since late 2010, almost non-stop. However, it wasn't until 2016 that I became a tournament player on smogon and I have played in lots of tournaments since. My tiers of expertise are DPP OU & RBY OU, but I also want to improve in BW OU / ADV OU / GSC OU and I feel GSC OU is the tier I need the most help with.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes: Christos#6145

Assigned to TC for GSC OU

Username: RexTheNoName
PS! Username: RexTheNoName
Your timezone: CST
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: ~5 PM to 8 PM [Daily]
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Pokémon Showdown since august, starting off in gen 8 PU. I became bored with Gen 8 PU and found myself playing quite the bit of Gen 8 ZU starting late September. I've been primarily playing ZU since then, and played a little bit of Little cup, Over Used, and NFE [Gen 8]. I started to pick up Gen 2 OU, but didn't have the best success with it. I do really like the way it plays more long term instead of short term.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. (apple cider #5690)
Yup!

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Mac3

Username: ashbala99
PS! Username: ashbala99
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 10 am till 11 pm ( my tym )
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started to play inn ORAS ... But not fluent in all tiers ... A competitive player with experience in monotype ... Wishing to learn all tiers as well

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
assigned to tlenit

Username: Mac3
PS! Username: Mac3
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: After school, so 4pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing mons since sometime in ORAS, during which I was switching around between tiers not really settling anywhere. In early SM I started maining RU and have been playing there ever since. I've been in some subforum team tours and have gone even.

Assigned to Sensei Axew

Username: Rotten
PS! Username: itsrotten
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 4pm-10pm weekends any time-12am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing Monotype for almost a year now, but i've also been interested in other tiers as well. RU is interesting and I really want to expand my knowledge on the tier + gameplay so I can get better at the meta and mons in general.

The Dragon Master

So you have chosen, Death
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Maple

Username: TheDragonMaster
PS! Username:Advt
Your timezone:GMT + 5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: frm 12 pm to 4 pm and frm 8pm to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I got into competitive years ago, but it's only recently that I've gone really into it. I play many tiers, including ou, ubers, ag , sometimes VGC, monotype and some oms. I've never been that good outside of AG and would like to improve. Mostly I feel it's dumb mistakes that cost me and would certainly like to improve on that front.

Assigned to: Pais

Username: Ta9967
PS! Username: Plunder
Your timezone: GMT +3
Usual Hours of Availability: Free pretty much at any time apart from 12pm-5pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play monotype back in 2013, stopped for a while and got back into pokemon cause of quarantine, started playing monotype again and a bit of ou, thanks to the newest dlc theres alot more team building options, so I'd love to learn how to build and improve.

Assigned to Quaze

Username: SOMAL
PS! Username: Somalia
Your timezone: GMT 0
Usual Hours of Availability: Free pretty between 6-10pm my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to get into the main and most important metagame on Smogon. I lack metagame knowledge, teambuilding skills. I have declined significantly in terms of battling prowess and want to get back in the game properly.

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
assigned to Hockey1

Username: Zeno420
PS! Username: Zeno420
Your timezone: EST (gmt-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 2-5pm, all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’m consistently on top ladder hovering around 1.9-2k for ssou but I been taking a break after doing shifu reqs. I would say I’m pretty good at ssou, ndou, and smou. Also been in the adpl with a record of 5-2, pretty new to the competitive scene in general. Currently partaking in the ssdl and sspl! I just want to take the next step and become an even better player!
Are you able to use Discord?: yes my user is Zeno#6613

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)