Not open for further replies.

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: ez for SM OU

Username: Zeno420
PS! Username: Zeno420
Your timezone: gmt-5
Generation: SMOU
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 2:30-4:30pm, weekends 11am-4pm.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I joined a lot of small scale tours for sm and have gotten decent success. A bit of laddering experience cracking top 20 but that’s not that impressive since sm ladder is dead af. Overall I’m pretty new and definitely going to need a lot of help!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Sputnik

Username: 413X
PS! Username: 413XPlayz
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Generally afternoons EST(4 pm EST - 11 pm EST)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started 2017 when I made my smogon account and I was unbelievably shit and just wanted to do what all my friends were doing on their DSes but more and better. Starting around April 2020 I got back into pokemon, mainly 1v1 and I have carved myself out there decently. About 2 months ago I joined natdex through a couple of friends(i think it started with mr yugon.exe lmao) and I'm having a great time with the format. Right now I would say I am pretty decent at balance matchups but I always find myself falling short in games against Hyper Offense and Stall, so I think it'd be great to sign up for tutoring.

Puffy424

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Roxiee

Username: Puffy423
PS! Username: Puffy423
Your timezone: - 5
Usual Hours of Availability: mostly free on Wednesdays, weekends, and sometimes weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): still pretty new to competitive pokemon. I help some people make teams but also need help myself. I love to play NU and want to get better at the format
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to Roxiee

Username: Gus2000
PS! Username: Rebuild_0
Your timezone: - 5
Usual Hours of Availability:
Any day of the week at night, although I can accommodate myself depending on my tutor's schedule.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well, 2 years ago I created my Smogon account and since last year I play tournaments more regularly. This year I have been more active thanks to Caetano's tutoring.
I don't have much of an idea of SS because I haven't played it, but I love their low tiers (NU specifically). I have no gaming experience and I want to be introduced to it.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes x2

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
assigned to ppödd

Username: R8
PS! Username: R8 Konijn
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday except Friday, ±15:00-22:00 GMT+1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm playing competitive on Pokemon Showdown! since 2 years. I played almost exclusively hardcore stall on multiple metagames (including doubles...), so it's the only playstyle i'm confident with. Therefore, i struggle to play with other playstyles, and that's why i'm signin up for tutoring: i want to get better with other playstyles, and learn how to build a gameplan, optimizing my plays, etc...
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. However i prefer avoid doing calls (because my accent is truly awful) , but if you don't mind then, why not.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Have a nice day!

Assigned to kythr

Username: Drafeu-kun
PS! Username: Drafeu-kun
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm pretty much free overall and can answer quickly on discord
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Playing pokemon since 2018 and on smogon since 2019, I played SM OU when it was current gen abd was interested in LC. With the release of SwSh, I started to play LC with correct results (4-2 LPL and some fine wins) but I don't feel I'm getting better in the tier and I want to step up with LCPL coming. Otherwise, my ingame is correct and I have a good knowledge of the metagame and how the LC works.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yup
Edit : timezone : GMT+2, my time changed

Ara

Ara
Assigned to Emeral for DPP OU

Username: ara
PS! Username: ara
Your timezone: gmt-6, its only one hour behind gmt-5 but i know how to accomodate times and can make tutor times
Generation: ADV/DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I have alot of freetime so i can be on whenever the tutor is ready for a session or is available for one
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been in and out of the pokemon showdown community for about 5 years, i mainly started in monotype and it is the tier ive invested most of my time into, i wanted to expand my knowledge the little bit that i have onto other tiers and i wanted to get into more older gens for ou, as ive been drafted for ubers for advpl and ubers is really my only knowledge when it comes to older gens i want to expand and learn how to play ADV/DPP OU coherently

Maître Apagnan

formerly Thepatatedouce
RoAPL Champion
Assigned to: Silksong for RBY OU

Username: ThePatatedouce
PS! Username: ThePatatedouce
Your timezone: GMT+2/ can manage all gmt
Generation: RBY
Usual Hours of Availability: every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i actualy main gsc but i want to learn more tiers. I love watching RBY replays so i want to tryhard this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: LaPatateDouce#6544
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes bro

Assigned to LuckyPiper

Username: prodigyash
PS! Username: prodigyash
Your timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)
Usual Hours of Availability: Days depend (Week 1: Monday Wednesday Friday. Week 2 Tuesday Thursday), but hours are usually 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am generally a new user, with only about 4 months or so of battling. I like it, the only thing is that I am not good in many tiers such as OU, VGC and Doubles OU. So I want to expand my playibility in other tiers, not just 1v1 and Monotype.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, only chat, not call, ooferbros#8398
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Assigned to: ausma

Username: MMF
PS! Username: Schizooo
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: usually 830-10 pm Mon-Fri // Anytime on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): At one point I was a fairly decent tourny player. Played in some SPLs in my day mainly NU. Was on the QC team and did a lot of community work. Battled my fair few of trainers lol

Avaritia

Sylvain stan
Assigned to adem

Username: Avaritia GC
PS! Username: Avaritia
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: 8-11pm my time on weekdays, almost any time on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played Showdown off-and-on for a while, dipping my toes into Gen 5 OU, Gen 6 UU and Monotype, Gen 7 Ubers and now Gen 8 National Dex OU. I personally find my skill level quite mediocre and my teambuilding to be average, and I also admittedly suffer from self-esteem and ladder anxiety at times. I'd like to learn how to expand my range of playstyles and teambuilding, but probably more importantly learn how to play better and find the best move in every game.

Assigned to: Tysonslayer

Username: Bpewn
PS! Username: Bpewn
Your timezone: Est
Usual Hours of Availability: Varies from day to day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2016, but started comp in April.my peak ing en 8 ou is around 1600, and I tilted a lot and am at 1300 rn. I enjoy random bats.
Are you able to use Discord?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

Caesarr

formerly CaesarzeppeliXD
Assigned to qsns

Username: Caesarzeppelixd
PS! Username: Caesarzeppelixd
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Wednesday, thursday and friday anytime, monday, wednesday, tuesday, sunday and saturday until 14:00.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on comp with a dou seasonal, i get on r6 thanks to the advice on teambuilding of sawamura , then i played some singles tours like smogtour and got tutored by ez, after that i signed up in the winter seasonal of dou, thanks to sawamura, akaru and 203 i know a bit about doubles, but i wanna improve on battling and building on this tier.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to Roxiee

Username: Omega-Xis
PS! Username: Omega-Xis
Your timezone: -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Somewhere around 4-6 PM weekdays atm, can do stuff a bit later too just can’t call then.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): W A S H E D. I host Monotype tours though. Haven’t played this esteemed game seriously since 2016.

simp

early mornin’ wake ups
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Niko

Username: simp
PS! Username: s1mpp
Timezone: GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime on weekends, varies on weekdays but will let people know in advance.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing on PS! in late October, starting with AG and playing a lot of webs on the ladder. I then moved to OU, playing with a Pinkacross hail team pre Urshifu ban, then laddering for a while, reaching 1400s. I then started building some teams, one of my first teams being posted on the RMT forums a few weeks back.

Assigned to: Splash

Username: Mr. Miner
PS! Username: Mr. Miner
Your timezone: est (gmt -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Varies with work, but everyday i'm avaliable either in the morning (or any time before 2pm) or at night (usually after 10pm).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I actually used to be a regular who played fairly often, but dramatic circumstances made me stop playing. I have a small bit of experience (MPL 3 / MWP1) from way back, and now im here to make my return for mpl. Would rather have help learning SS instead of trying to teach myself

Assigned to: Emeral

Username: Oiponabys
PS! Username: Oipon
Your timezone: GMT +1
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: In the evenings, thursday and during the weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to read a lot of dpp articles back when it was the main gen, and I joined PO mid-BW1. I played every current gen until ~2018-2019 where I started to play dpp on ladder. I liked the gen and never dropped it. I play regularly on the ladder nowadays and I topped it a few times, but whenever I play against SPL caliber players I mostly lose. I started tournaments recently: I played one team tournament where I did okay (dpp slot), and I am currently doing my first solo tour in DPP ssnl, winners bracket for now. I feel like I'm plateauing and I require help to keep moving forward.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Oiponabys#7323
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes I do

Assigned to avarice

Username:Lost Soul
PS! Username: Lost Soul22
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Sun-Thur I'm can be on pretty much whenever thanks to my current work schedule, Fri-Sat I'm around during the late afternoon-night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): In short, I've been playing off and on since DPP since 2006-7 or so whenever they came out. I was pretty big into competitive from then to 2011 or so but mostly on Marriland back when it was a competitive site still. I took a short break as a result of school for a while but came back to Smogon during the B/W,B/W2 era and played in the UUPL,UPL the RUPL and the OMPL in 2014 or so and played fair bit during this time before taking a break again for awhile because of school stuff before coming back in 2017-2018 and getting into the PU community more, tournaments, writing a analyses, etc. but during 2020 I could only pop in here and there off and on but this year I'm getting back into the game a lot more again so I have a bit of a long history and that was the short extent of it.

Assigned to sawamura

Username: ojr
PO/PS! Username: ojr
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: on weekdays: 5pm-8pm 8:30pm-10pm, weekend all afternoon and 8:30-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started participating in smogon tours 1.5 year ago starting in lc. Ive been playing a lot of other lowertiers as well especially ru and I think I can pick up a lowertier with the needed building support. However Ive found myself to be quite shitty at doubles. Ive seen tournament play of doubles but I usually really dont get whats going on and what the correct plays are so I would like to learn how to play this tier :D.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

Assigned to sawamura

Username:Deltaw
PS! Username:Deltaw
Your timezone:GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available every day from 2 pm to 10 pm

I have time playing competitively I started from generation 6 or I have participated in smogon tour and generation 7 circuits.
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes (Form it is preferable that sawamura be my instructor) sawamura
Yes

Assigned to: avarice

Username: 467 11 11p
PS! Username: 467 11 11p
Your timezone: EST (GMT -4)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 10 PM - 12 AM, weekends: 4 PM - 8 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in early DLC 1 UU and played a tiny bit on the ladder while lurking around on forums. I was not good sadly and did not reach far (was struggling to reach the 1300s). Later on, in July, I started to get more serious about pokemon and Smogon so I started to play in numerous tournaments like uu majors, and then later on uu blitz, uu crown tundra cup (didn't do well in the tours) and suspect tests (got requirements in order to vote for Jirachi and lycanroc). I love the uu community and as such, I would like to be better so I need more practice which is why I am looking to get help.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes my tag is 467#2436

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Pais

Username: M24
PS! Username: malcolm24
Your timezone: EDT / gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 4-10 from monday-friday, 10am - 10pm on weekends.
1v1 was my main metagame during essentially all of USUM's lifespan, played for a few months once swsh came out, but became disinterested in the new metagame. Played in multiple tournaments for that specific format as well.
As for OU experience, I've been playing for a few months, usually gravitating around 1500's, and most appreciate balance playstyles, I've been loving the most recent metagame and all the new trends it's brought up.
As for less pertinent experience, I've also been dabbling in draft leagues for the better part of a two years.

Assigned to sawamura

Username:oda123
PS! Username: nekomori
Your timezone: GTM-4
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available every day from 8 am 4 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been playing the OU format for almost a week now but not much of SS DOU as it is a totally different format.
Are you able to use Discord?:yes
yes

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
assigned to JT Yao

Username: Eledyr
PS! Username: Eledyr
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00-10:00 pm pretty much everyday and 2pm-10pm during weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been in Showdown since 2016. I really started to play competitive last year. Recently I reached 6th round in Ubers Seasonal, and I want to become better at Pokemon overall. I have a good understanding of the metagame, however I'm not constant in my results, that's why I want to be tute, to gain effectiveness in my plays.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Eledyr#1136
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Assigned to TC for GSC OU

Username: EviGaro
PO/PS! Username: EviGaro
Your timezone: Gmt -4
Generation: GSC and ADV OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently most of Monday - Tuesday after noon but that might change, late Wednesday / Thursday as a last resort, anytime after noon Friday to Sunday with scheduling
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): - rutl, played the tier in a few team tours including SPL and have been around for like five years or so. I played other things like LC in spl - epic start into kek - and am generally handling sm or bw tiers in other pls, like monotype or UU. I've played a few BW OU games and did okay-ish in the last BW Cup but never really got the pre-team preview gens despite me being a big fan of Conflict in my two SPLs it was just not something I was really familiar with ever. I try to build most of my teams in everything and do so sometimes when I can in those specific tiers but there's obvious limits despite me trying to learn the intricacies.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, but I won't talk on call, I can type to the tutor if it's easier for them though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)