Not open for further replies.

AllTerrainVen0moth

Banned deucer.
Assigned to LuckyPiper , LuckyPiper quit doe

Username: AllTerrainVen0moth
PO/PS! Username:AllTerrainVen0moth
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:30 AM - 9PM (my timezone) monday-saturday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Im mainly a lower tier player (PU/ZU) and I occasionally delve into other tiers. I'm interested in learning in other tiers, so I'd figure I'd start with Monotype. I love this game, and I'd love if i could get a tutor.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

Last edited:

Shadowmonstr7

MUDA MUDA MUDA
Assigned to Sensei Axew

Username: Shadowmonstr4
PO/PS! Username: Shadowmonstr7
Your timezone: gmt-5
Usual Hours of Availability: 6 am to 3 pm gmt-5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing on PS since 2018, and my main tier is Doubles OU. I've done well in doubles tournaments in the past, but my singles game is really lacking. I've been watching a lot of RU games during blt (a team tournament going on right now) and it looks like a really fun tier to try out.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
assigned to Averardo

Username: Poison Adhesive
PS! Username: Poison Adhesive
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: free around afternoons/evening 12am-10pm gmt +1
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing on PS since 2014 playing mainly on side servers in 2016 I moved over to official server and played Monotype for a bit shifted a bit to other tiers for some more creativity and recently played in ru open and found it fun so decided to want to learn more.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to Haru

Username: Jett
PS! Username: Jett xx
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11 am to 11 pm because of holidays, would still be active in the evening once uni starts.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started off as an LC main back in early XY, having a few decent runs in some forum tours until the start of SM. I had a bit of a break but returned in the last 6 months of SM, where I've dedicated most of my time into NFE, which I have been TL for, for about 9 months or so. I also play a big part in the old gens for NFE which brought about my interest in DPP OU. I had pretty good success in the most recent edition of OMPL where I went 5-2.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.

Assigned to avarice

Username: CashKP
PS! Username: Cash
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays any time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing on PS for a very very long time and after taking a break I'm coming back and trying to the learn the tiers that didnt exist or I didnt play when I was playing a lot. I am really getting into some of the lower tiers and PU is the only one I am really struggling with so I was hoping to get some help.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to: Drud

Username: tazz
PS! Username: tazz
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons and nights my time are most active, but I'm flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min 3 sentences): I started playing LC back in gen 5 and from there have played it exclusively until now. I have had success there, but I would like to try level 100 tiers again and see if I can replicate it. I enjoyed a little PU last gen and am curious to see how the meta looks in this gen.
Are you able to use Discord: Yes

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
Assigned to Century Express

Username: Nalorium
PS! Username: Nalorium
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 11AM-6PM -5
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a BW OU player, I started playing competitively in 2018 more or less. When I started playing, I played a lot of SM but in the end I decided to dedicate to bw ou, I am currently a tutor of BW OU but I would like to learn GSC OU. I have participated in numerous tours and would rather like to learn more from other old gens.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Nalorium ✿#8096)

Assigned to: Dragon Claw for ORAS

Username: Drypato8
PS! Username: Drypato8
Your timezone: GMT-3
Generation: ORAS or USUM
Usual Hours of Availability: 15pm to 20pm Gmt -3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in ORAS in 2015 to 2016. In 2017 i retired and started playing SM in 2018 onwards. I play a lot of tiers but i dont main anyone, i want to improve as a player and main at least one tier to join important tours. Then i want to learn how to build cause im pretty bad at that. I dont mind if its ORAS or USUM cause i like both and i know the tiers
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Pato#8888

Assigned to Lord Thorx

Username: rdar
PS! Username: rdar
Your timezone: -3
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: 1PM - 1AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 when I was a child, then I left and now Im coming back, looking to play more competitively. I don't like SS so I want to be good in old gens.

Assigned to: GaryTheGengar

Username: Jhonx
PS! Username: EG Jhonx
Your timezone: -4
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015 Competitively, but I started to show good results and tour level in 2018, I ve played a lot of tournaments and I understand how metagame works, I just join this program to learn teambuilding in generations because it is an amazing thing to learn.

Assigned to Teclis

Username: Cousin
PS! Username: Cousiin
Your timezone: GMT+2
Generation: ADV
Usual Hours of Availability: as long as I don't find an internship whenever, when i'll find one on evenings and weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started in 2017 even tho I knew a bit about strat/PS/smogon before, mainly played in french communities and mainly in ORAS OU where I'm like average/decent I'd say. On Smogon tho I've never been successful, my best run has been 22 points last Smogon Tour season and pretty much nothing besides that. Discovered ADV during French Classic, surprisingly went far in that cup and liked the gen, but afterwards got very little occasions to play that gen again (It's not very used in french tours) and those little occasions went quite bad so I'd like to get better at this gen, also teambuilding in general is a struggle for me that I'd like to get rid of.

Assigned to Scimjara

Username: Fuladono
PS! Username: fuladono
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: all day mondays to Fridays, sometimes not Wednesday.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've started playing Pokemon competitively around 2016, and from the end of that year to the start of 2018 I got a lot of experience on Brazilian tours, specially in LC. I stopped during 2 years and came back a few months ago, when I got back to playing LC and started getting a little better. I feel like I learn more easily nowadays and I want to be able to play well (and possibly build) a metagame I really enjoy playing.

ErPeris

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to: maroon

Username: ErPeris
PS! Username: ErPeris
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm quite flexible in terms of schedules.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in late 2015 and for a year I only played ORAS OU and VGC. Since 2017, thanks to Marcoasd's teachings, I have dedicated myself to RBY OU, which is now my main tier and in which I have achieved excellent results by winning numerous team and individual tournaments. Over the years I have mainly played on Pokémon Perfect, but in the last year or so I have approached Smogon, a website that introduced me to the Monotype community. I discovered that the latter is made up of very nice guys and with whom I made friends. I would like to learn this tier to be able to play and have fun with them.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, of course.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ban me now, thanks Yes!

Assigned to Harpp

Hello!

Username: readyletsgo
PS! Username: readyletsgo
Your timezone: US Central
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am-4pm, 8-11pm weekdays (can find time on weekends as needed)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): After playing the gameboy games ever since I was a kid, about 5 years ago I finally hopped on showdown after watching some showdown videos on youtube. I was really nervous but soon learned the ropes, and after I discovered monotype was a thing, I never wanted to do anything else (bar hackmons cup lol). In later ORAS I learned I could win room tours, make it to high ladder, discovered leagues etc. Peaked around early Sun and Moon but quit for a while in 2017. Came back for a few patches of USUM, and early SS before maxing was banned. Now that DLC has come and we have better content, with more on the way, I'd really like to pick up the slack and see how much better I can get.
Are you able to use Discord?: Of course
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to Dominatio

Username: Jhonx
PO/PS! Username: EG Jhonx
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Im free all time because Im in total quarantine for 1 month and probably more because Chile culture sucks.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play competitive at the end of ORAS, been playing since 2013, hm I know how to build in older gens but I dont have idea of SS Ubers and I think this is a good way to learn teambuilding, I can play at high level I just need to know how to teambuild rip.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

Assigned to Splash

Username: FIR SoulSurfer
PS! Username: FIR Chieftain
Your timezone: EST (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime between 10am and 12am

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been battling since Gen 6. I started in XY. Got more dedicated by ORAS. I used to only play Monotype but I've since branched off to OU. In Gen 7 I was relatively decent but I liked to bring heat in tours and learned that counter teaming is fun. Gen 8 I've been focusing on OU and with Zarude getting released I'm really interested in monotype again.

I'm super free right now because of the pandemic and I'm gonna commit despite being under the post count threshold

Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, of course.

Assigned to steelskitty

Username: Iggy96
PS! Username: Alpha Pat
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: after 6pm, weekends: different from weekend to weekend, but I'm around a lot usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started competitive early ORAS and played a lot of monotype and doubles since then. Also participated in a couple seasonals, but never got very far. I don't know Gen 8 Ubers very well, but I would like to get to know the tier and hopefully improve my playing as a whole.

Assigned to Mac3

Username: The Tacoman
PS! Username: The Tacoman
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: free around afternoons. available gmt+2 evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been a Monotype player since 2013. Ive gotten into RU recently and have even had success in the most recent seasonal and open tours. Since this new tier shift, I have been wanting some guidance to step my game up in the tier.

Éric

mons is mons
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to tazz

EriDBst
GMT +2
Pretty much free
I started playing pokemon in 2017 but i mainly played current gen ou. I always liked lc but never really got into it. Ive tried many tiers but im really liking lc rn. Ive played a lot of individual tours here on smogon btw and even beaten great players but idk if thats really relevant
Sure i can use discord
yes

Z Strats

Banned deucer.
Assigned to tazz

Username: Z Strats
PS! Username: Z Strats
Your timezone: GMT -7
Usual Hours of Availability:
Usually available Mon-Wed 7pm-11pm Thurs and Sat literally all day (10am-11pm), Sunday 11am-1pm, Friday 11am-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a DOU player that has been playing competitively since 2016. I've had good results in DOU tours but I absolutely suck at single tiers and want to get better which is why I'm here. I decided to go with LC because I'm already playing doubles lc in LPL so I have a little experience playing with some of the mons already, and I have enjoyed watching the other LC games/replays as well.

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Beraldinhoo
PS! Username: Beraldinhoo
Generation: ADV/GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: any hour on weekdays, 7-11pm on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played this game competitively since two years ago, I left in early 2019 and back recently, like 2 months ago. I have a bit of experience playing brazilian individual and team tournaments. I always liked old gens so much, but I want to play this in a good level and I need help for this.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Beraldinho#7815)

ACR1

Yo siempre la llevo al cielo
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending ORAS Circuit Champion
Assigned to Laroxyl

Username: ACR1
PS! Username: AcrOne / ENZ1
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: im free mostdays, anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been around since late SM so i have experience in competitive. I always liked and interested LC because is a really funny tier. And I want to play the best and most seriously. Also, this would be my second time at B101 as I had a tutoring at NU

Assigned to: Emeral

Username: CDW Enrique
PS! Username: CDW Enrique
Your timezone: GMT -3
Generation: ADV, DPP, BW
Usual Hours of Availability: I can every day in the evening, from 7pm until an indefinite hour
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I participated in Brazilian and smogon tournaments, such as CPL (corona premier league) and individual tournaments in the Brazilian forums, and then I came to smogon this year, and participated in some ssnl and some global championship. i want to learn these old gen and I want to learn and have a good level in these gen
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Enrique#0002)

Assigned to Splash for ORAS OU

Username: TioDragonite.
PS! Username: TioDragonite/TDNT/Ladder Caralho.
Your timezone: GMT -3.
Generation: ORAS OU.
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm available everyday from my 6PM-Midnight.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play since last year's begin on brazilian forums, and I started to be more active on Smogon this year. Since I play USM and SS, I would like to learn ORAS too, mostly because of ST. I had a tutoria in USM OU and it helped me a lot, so why not had another one in another tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (TDNT#7171)

desire driver

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Diophantine for GSC OU

Username: desire driver
PS! Username: desire driver
Your timezone: GMT+4
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: my 12nn onwards, every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am very new to Pokemon, and GSC interested me because of how chess-like it is. Also, I saw Borat's guide and got curious about what the metagame is like. It also seems to be a very active and evolving metagame
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, I promise to be active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)