All Official B101 Pairing Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Quaze

Username: stableprince569
PO/PS! Username: stableprince569
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: basically always, my sleep schedule is kinda dead with quarantine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been interested in Pokemon since I was a kid but I've only been interested in the competitive side since recently. I've been playing 1v1 and performing in tournaments for almost 2 years now but I haven't quite gotten into OU. I tried seriously getting into it multiple times but I never quite became good enough or put in enough effort. Whenever I play I feel like I'm doing the right thing and using the right teams but I still end up losing, so I need someone better than me to coach me
Are you able to use either Discord?: yeah, fo sure
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep, yep.

Last edited by a moderator:

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Assigned to SFG

Username: zS
PO/PS! Username: zSpxdes
Your timezone: +1
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: confined
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play pokemon since april 2019. I play almost every tier available but especially PU. I've always been interested in Old Gens and Especially in dpp ou recently so I would be happy to get a tutor to help me out with that!
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Altthiel

From the new world
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to SFG

Username: Altthiel
PO/PS! Username: Altthiel
Your timezone: GMT+2 (France)
Generation:
DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm very available overall, basically only school hours are impossible. Free during my evenings notably, and during the weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Started in early 2019, I was a USUM OUmain last generation, but I really started competitive pokemon this winter. I have experience from various tournaments both in French community and on smogon. As such I played in the french classic and train often with an arcade room mate.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes (Altthiel#3978)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes I do

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: philisteen

Username: Lux92
PS! Username: Route 210
Your Timezone: GMT-5 (East Coast)
Generation: DPP OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually early afternoons (12-4, can be as early as 10 AM on most days) and late nights (8-11) work best for me. I can easily work with a GMT+2 tutor and that honestly fits my schedule better.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing this game for forever now but got into DPP OU through here in 2019. Unfortunately I fell out of the loop during SPL due to my schedule. I'm hoping to make a final break at this game - to kill it in the 2020/2021 seasons or go home. I hope to refresh on DPP and take my playing to new heights.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord yes, Magus#5428 or just @ me in the tours discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

assigned to Pais

Username: Broken Promises
PO/PS! Username: Shootouts
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: every day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Old player. I return two weeks ago
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Estarossa

Username: Gross Sweep
PO/PS! Username: Gross Sweep
Your timezone: -5, talked to to Esta who said it would be okay if I had good availability.
Usual Hours of Availability:
Currently could be on from 9 AM tell like 2 AM my time if needed.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have mainly played OU during my time on smogon. This generation the meta has gotten a bit stale, and I'd like to give another tier a try. Just looking over the VRs, UU seemed the most interesting to me so I figured I'd give it a go. As far as battling goes I'm confident in my general ability to play the game, though would welcome feedback of any kind since I'm far from amazing. Really interested in building help for this tier.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Never away from my discord

Floss

never forgotten
is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Leader
assigned to Moutemoute

Username: Floss
PO/PS! Username: Flossed Over
Your timezone: +5.5 (close enough)
Usual Hours of Availability: Prefer weekends, can do nights my time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played mostly monotype in my time on Smogon, which has been since the start of last year. I have some tours experience, both Smogon and in Discord tours, and would like to expand my horizons with other tiers, such as OU and UU. While I feel I can play well, I have no idea of the UU meta and would like to learn it since it seems interesting.

SiTuM

j'ai du faire un mauvais rêve
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Moutemoute

Username: SiTuM
PO/PS! Username: SiTuM
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: quite all day since quarantine and stuff
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i've started around early 2015 and have achieved some good things. but my main goal has always been to be versatile to the best of my possibilities, and uu is a tier which i liked a lot in oras and sm so i'd really like to improve in ss uu.
Are you able to use either Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

assigned to Estarossa

Username: asmirnov
PO/PS! Username: asmirnov
Your timezone: -3 gmt
Usual Hours of Availability: daytime, sometimes i nap so i stay up until late at night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've joined a few tourneys before, with very little success. I feel like I'm missing something, a piece of critical thinking that makes everything click... maybe I'm talking nonsense lok
Are you able to use either Discord?: ye

Jade

why are girls?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Accelgor

Username: Juuno
PO/PS! Username: Juuno
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: lol lmao corona
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started back in 2012 but was pretty much a lurker. I joined the UU community and eventually Smogon in 2017 and 2018 respectively. Took a long hiatus around late 2018 / early 2019 and returned in time for Majors, though I didn’t participate in it. I’m now trying to find my groove in SS UU.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yuh
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yuh

Caasi

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: ErPeris

Username: caasi
PO/PS! Username: caasi
Your timezone: gmt+2
Generation: rby ou
Usual Hours of Availability: all the time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Lots of experience in preview gens ou.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Rekeri

バイブ
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Assigned to: Jordy

Username: Rekeri
PO/PS! username: Rekeri
Your Timezone: GMT-4
Usual hours of Availability: morning through evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Just looking to get into ou. Looking to improve overall, haven't played too much this gen in the tier.
Are you able to use either discord: Yes

NEWAL

THE MAIN MAN
Assigned to: Curtain

Username: Newal
PO/PS! username: Newal
Your Timezone: GMT+2
Usual hours of Availability: a lot rn lol
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Looking to improve in the new gen. I have played a lot of tours in the past years in different fórums such as pokemon online and many other PLs.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to: Lilburr

Username: Expulso
PO/PS! Username: Expulso

Your timezone: GMT -4 (US East)

Usual Hours of Availability: after 10:30 PM works best but honestly whenever! I probably wouldn't want to do more than like 1 hour per session, i can't really block off 2-3 consecutive hours for this especially with finals. I will have some time now but will be more free in 2 weeks when school ends.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played RU / LC in 2013-2016 before quitting and returning near the end of 2019, so I have a lot of experience. I now play mostly RU and NU, both of which I enjoy - i'm in RUPL and NUPL which are really fun, and would love to get to that level for UU in the future! I am a very solid player in tiers that I am familiar with.

I would probably want to work most on:
1) getting familiar with the tier's major threats, good cores, etc. and
2) being able to work well in any type of game (i prefer more offensive, fast-paced stuff, and that is how my ru/nu games have generally gone. Being patient when breaking thru shit like milotic/celebi/gigalith/sylv is prob something I need to practice)

Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes! Expulso#7025

why did I write so much for this LOL my bad!

assigned to Scimjara

Username: JustCallMe203
PO/PS! Username: JustCallMe203
Your timezone: -4
Generation: DPP
Usual Hours of Availability: All time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play around 2019 but I never tryhard this game in SM and SS is so bored for so I want to play an Old Gen and I liked DPP.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Melisssa

Banned deucer.
Assigned to: Quaze

Username: Melisssa
PS Username:Melissssa
Time zone: EST
Usual hours: All the time now even if they’re gmt +2 I stay up late
Tell us about experience: I’ve been playing for a round a year now and really wnna get better. I’ve gotten to 1648 before and I really like to use all styles.
Discord Melissa#4942
Yes I understand blacklist

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Assigned to: StepC

Username: Sificon
PO/PS! username: Sificon
Your Timezone: GMT+2
Usual hours of Availability: Generaly evenings. (I work as a Caregiver so I can make almost anytime work if we plan ahead)
ell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play pokemon for ~4 years now but never took it very serious. I mostly spamed some HO teams but never really got much sucsess. I wanted to try a bit harder with building and playing when the new gen was released but realised that I couldn't really get better on my own. I think I know how to play those HO teams good enough but I struggel to play other teams and I also struggle to build teams.

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
Assigned to Averardo

Username: DYA
PS: itsDYA
Timezone: Gmt+1
Usual hours of availability: All Day 1-3pm 7-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing ubers in sm but didn’t like it at all and then i started playing monotype and it’s my main nowadays, sadly ss mono is bad. I played a bit all the ss tiers a bit and the most i liked are ru and ou, I already learned about ssou so now i want to try ss ru

Assigned to: Curtain

Username: Onoka
PO/PS! Username:Infe
Your timezone:gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability:12pm-3pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I've been playing since 2015, but I quit for a long time. I need to improve my skills in this new gen.
Are you able to use either Discord?:yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes
I'd like to be assigned to Curtain

Assigned to: Mysterious M

Username: iLiekMudkipz_
PO/PS! Username: TheKy0greKing
Your timezone: Central Standark Time
Usual Hours of Availability: 7-10 Am, 1-6 Pm (CST)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing since gen 7. I personally am a lower tier main (SS NU/PU) and I would like to try a higher tier for once. I played a lot of gen 7 ubers, and I think i would be a godlike gen 8 ubers player at the end of this.
Are you able to use either Discord?: y e s
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y e s

Assigned to: philisteen

Username: Lulu
PO/PS! Username: lulu qlf
Your timezone: Gmt +2
Generation: DPPOU
Usual Hours of Availability: in the afternoon or the night everyday since there is coronavirus
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing arround 2 years. I played some french team tournaments and also some smogon solo tournament. I usually play bw and low tiers in actual gen.
Are you able to use either Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Fakee

LA FLAME
is a Tutor
Assigned to DevinSmokesYall

Username: iamFakee
PO/PS! Username: iamFakee
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Today, more than all the evenings and nights, mostly in the afternoons 2-5 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing competitive Pokémon in 2019, I'm interested in knowing how to play the tier at a good level
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes, Fakee#1212

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Assigned to DevinSmokesYall

Username: Wigglytuff
PO/PS! Username: Wiggleetuff
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Mornings (9 AM - 12 PM), Early Afternoon (1 PM - 3 PM), Evening (7 PM - 12 AM)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I was a randbats main until early 2019, when I got into SM UU. After spending some months learning the tier and with help from a great tutor, I managed to make playoffs of UU Majors and got 3 suspect votes. I lost interest in UU once SS hit (I wasn’t a fan of Milotic wars) and turned my focus to SS OU. Since then, my results have been making it to Round 5 of OU Spring Seasonal before I got really busy with hosting OST, the first Coronavirus Premier League, and other things. Now that things have calmed down, I’m interested in getting a deeper understanding of SS OU.

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Assigned to: Vaboh

Username: zxgzxg
PO/PS! Username: zxgzxg
Your timezone: PST (GMT-8)
Usual Hours of Availability: 3-5 pm everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon around two years ago, when USUM was out. I played Random Battles, Battle Factory, and a little 1v1, but I was never really good at any of those tiers. Hopefully, some help with OU, teambuilding and playing, will help me out a bit.

Assigned to: Mysterious M

Username: MasterRyuga
PO/PS! Username: MasterRyuga
Your timezone: Est USA but all times work for me
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing since gen 4 I personally lovr ubers. I was tutored by sweep in gen 5 ubers.
Are you able to use either Discord?: y e s
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y e s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)