MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: Lord Thorx

Username: RahelGamer03
PS! Username: RahelGamer03
Your timezone: GMT-4
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: every day in my afternoons and nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am a lower tier player who started playing in 2019 with sm pu, then I started b101 with sm ubers and sm monotype, this year I was in ss pu, nu and ru, I like oldgens a lot and I haven't had time to learn some but I would really like to learn GSC OU since it attracts me a lot and it is a very good tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubyblood

Obluda, kierá nemá své jméno
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
Assigned to Century Express

Username: Rubyblood
PS! Username: Rubyblood
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability:
my evening in weekdays and pretty free if we plan an hour on weekends to organize myself
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have been playing since 5 years and 3 years seriously, not always having the time and the motivation to play, I'm a current gen player (
mainly sm and oras)
and I would particularly like to learn the old gen for the classic smogon and I would like to progress my gsc level and try to compete with the strongest player in this tier, I have been playing the gsc on my own since this year, I made a semi-final during the winter seasonal 2K20 and I beating during my run in the winner bracket very good players like Vileman and Gorgie , I also played the gsc several times at the cpl with rather average scores lacking consistency vs the best players of the tier. There is also a video of BKC where I face him in a very cool game where I demonstrated a good level validated by him after this moment I really wanted to play seriously in this tier
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Rubyblood#1399

Assigned to: Nalorium for BW OU

Username: pais
PS! Username: pais
Your timezone: gmt+2
Generation:
bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a ss ou + bw ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Y

Nalorium agrees to take me as a tutee I think

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: itsDYA
PS! Username: DYA
Your timezone: GMT and GMT +1 soon
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoon everyday and weekend evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was a SM Monotype player until SS started and i left the game for a while, I got back to the game a month ago and I always wanted to learn a old gen and BW is one of my favourites
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to Sensei Axew

Username: Airwind
PS! Username: Airwind
Usual Hours of Availability: mostly free in the weekends specially in the morning but usually all day at 7 to 9 pm or from 12 am to 2 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing pokemon competitive since 2013/2014 but I never was interested in the real tiers around 2016 where I used to play OU and CAP where in the last one become my main tier, playing in some CAP PL tournaments for 3 iirc and 1 of them I was captain for CAP PL 3 iirc. And now I want to expand me a little more and be a more serious pokemon player and I want to start with RU because most of my favorite pokemon are in that tier

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Assigned to Drud

Username: Maple
PO/PS! Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Most evenings & nights my time (Can do GMT+2 evenings)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been mainly playing Monotype since I joined but have been looking to branch out into lower tiers for a while now and figured this was one of the best and effective ways to do so and PU has peaked my interest most
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Enzonana.

volando bajito
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
assigned to CKW for BW OU

Username: Enzonana
PS! Username: Enzonana
Your timezone: gmt-3
Generation: bw ou
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a oras ou main but I never learnt abt how to build in bw ou so I'd like to learn more about teambuilding
Are you able to use Discord?: Y

Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG for BW OU

Username: G-O-D Basti
PS Username: sunjoke/the last mohican
Your timezone: gmt -3
Generation: BW OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: almost always
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing in 2015, but until the end of 2019 I was playing for fun, nothing more, I didn't make an effort. but earlier this year I started playing adv and ss ou in a more serious way, where I reached r7 of the SS OU ssnl and r5 of adv cup
Are you able to use discord?: Yes

assigned to zS

Username: Derpeddeath
PS! Username: derpeddeath
Your timezone: GMT +5:30 (IST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I usually play monotype, though I have been enjoying OM's and OM Mashups a lot recently. I feel like I need to broaden my horizons so I wanna try my hand at PU. I am a decently skilled player though I do have an abnormal teambuilding style.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, derpeddeath #6932

assigned to avarice

Username: Hys
PS! Username: xHys
Your timezone: -4/-5 (est)
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings, afternoons every 2 weeks
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started with monotype for a few years, then moved over to lower tiers halfway through SM. Helped create NFE, and it's been my main tier since. Played in a few minor tier PL's (NFEPL, ZUPL), and want to transition into non-OM lower tiers, such as PU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Hys#6006

Jade

why are girls?
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
assigned to Hurtadoo

Username: Juno PS! Username: juuno (with two u's)
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: anytime that isnt between 12-3 pm on weekdays and whenever on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing in the UU community since about late 2017. I used to play it a lot but then started playing RU bc I didn't find the former very interesting. I've been enjoying my time building / playing but I feel like there's something missing on the former part.

The Bomb

Banned deucer.
assigned to CBU

Username: The Bomb
PS! Username: Cursed October
Your timezone: GMT +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: Fine with afternoon/evenings usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I mostly played randbats and untiers at first before getting into OU very recently. Did semi-okay in it. Now I want to try a lower tier and hone my skills in it. And UU looks fun!
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Agent Jules#9400
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yup

Assigned to Estarossa

Username: Loege
PS! Username: Loege
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons and evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started on competitive recently and didn't play a lot of oficial tours so my best score on tours was reaching on round 7 on SM OU ssnl. On UU major's tour accidentally I played against Sabella and win the match and that's my motive to be interessed in playing UU
Are you able to use Discord?: yes Loege#4514

assigned to Decem

Username: attitude adjuster
PS! Username: attitude adjuster
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: pretty open just tell me a time and I should be advaible.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing ps in gen 7 mainly AAA but also Ubers then I stopped playing for awhile. Started playing ps again and found monotype interesting I believe I started getting pretty competitive right after after the kyurem b ban. I feel some of my sets aren't the best and I would like to learn the meta game better. I also play a ton of 1v1.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
assigned to Maple

Username: ashbala99
PS! Username: ashbala99
Your timezone: +5.30 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: Free anytime until 10.30 pm besides some works
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started to play in ORAS ... Got to play well in SS ... But I need to learn something more besides sticking to same ... I played more on monotype and can do pretty decent in other tiers.

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Assigned to ErPeris for RBY OU

Username: Maple
PS Username: DugZa
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most times should be fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been a monotype main for a while now but looking to broaden my horizons to other tiers. As RBY is one of the gens I have least experience with, have been wanting to learn RBY for a while now.

Assigned to Genesis7 for RBY OU

Username: ForgottenOnes
PS Username: ForgottenOnes
Generation: RBY OU
Usual Hours of Avaibality: Most evenings work for me
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Have been playing since gen5, been dabbling a lot recently in the old gens and really want to get better at RBY OU. Played in a couple RBY team tours but didn't do quite well in them so I'm trying to get a lot better at it.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Averardo

Username: SputnikGT
PS! Username: SputnikGT
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Tad Janky, 12-4:30 PM Monday/Wednesday, Friday/Saturday after 5 PM, and all days after 9:30 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started goofing around on ladder in late 2018 before really starting to grind to get better in mid-2019. I mained ZU in Gen 7 and have shifted most of my attention to NatDex tiers in Gen 8, specifically Natdex OU and UU but I do play NatDex AG a bit as well. I also play NU a bit and have passing knowledge in most standard Gen 8 tiers. I would very much like to grind and get very good at one standard Gen 8 tier, and RU seems like it would be a good place to go for that and it looks like an intriguing tier.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Assigned to TSR

Username: Sickist
PS! Username: Sickist
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: late evenings, usually after 10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been in the UU community since early SM. I was promoted to (+) on PS (in the UU room) in late 2019, so I'm moderately sturdy on the tier itself. I'm slightly? well known around the fourms, due to posting in about every single thread in there, LOL. I even was apart of Team Midwest for this past UUWC (although I ended up not being able to play, the fact that I was even drafted indicates I'm not entirely brainless, I hope). If possible, I'd like to focus on building and battling (because I'm notoriously not good) and less on actually learning the metagame itself, considering I have a decent grasp on that already.
Are you able to use Discord?: yep, Sickist#0852
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yessir!

Thank you guys!

Assigned to Splash

Username: Maskun
PS! Username: Maskun
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends, some afternoons (3-5pm) in the weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing competitively since 2016, but I want to just slowly play again and get better while enjoying the game. My best year was playing SM Mono in Summer SSNLS in 2017.

Assigned to Ramolost

Username: ProfessorMasterChief
PS! Username: ProfMC
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: Most afternoons and evenings
I've been playing competitive Pokemon since early 2013. I played quite a bit of UU during the days of ORAS and SM, mainly on the ladder and some forum tournaments, nothing that serious, and even took part in a rotating council vote back in early SM. I eventually got burned out on Pokemon and took a break from late 2018 to early 2020. UU seems pretty cool this generation and I'd really like to get into it, and I figure this would be a great way to do that while also giving me an opportunity to improve my team building and gameplay.
Yes, Jacob#5472
Yes

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
assigned to ez

Username: roxiee
PS! Username: roxiee
Your timezone: -4
Generation: oras
Usual Hours of Availability:
1pm-12pm est(-4)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): My main tiers I play right now are Neverused and Monotype and eventually CAP but I've been playing for about 2 years. Pairing mons together to find a "core" is something I've caught on over the past months and I'm still hoping to branch out into more tiers related to Smogon Tours. I am able to use resources like Speed Tiers yet I am uncertain what all is relevant inside the tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: not for all sessions

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
Assigned to Dragon Claw

Username: Err0r Mobutt.
PS! Username: Glitchwood High.
Your timezone: GMT + 1.
Usual Hours of Availability: 3 pm -10 pm.
I started getting into competitive Pokemon at around X/Y and never really looked back. While I've never gotten high on the ladder, I did a lot of games on older accounts, and I've racked up almost 1.5k on my current one! In particular I'm trying to experiment with Gen 8 UU, and with the dlc drop coming along seen I'm hoping to capitalize on the chaos. I think I struggle most with teambuilding fundamentals and choosing a lead mon.
Yes.
Yes.

Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Oxi
PS! Username: Brokeboi Oxi
Your timezone: GMT - 3
Usual Hours of Availability: Every day, Afternoon / Night.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playng competitive pokemon this year, mainly on the ladder and a couple tournaments too. I really like the old gens, mainly ADV (which its my favorite) and BW. GSC its the tier that i have more desire to learn, since i think that GSC its the old gen that its more hard to get into it, and i really wanna like to know more about the tier.

Assigned to mc56556

Username: majority
PS! Username: Majorly
Your timezone: EST (GMT -5)
Generation: GSC
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 7 AM - 6 AM, weekends 12 PM - 4 AM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was just a teen looking for something to watch, now i loved Pokemon at the time. Then came across this competitive advice, i noticed they were said something about Smogon. So i checked Smogon out and found this forum. It was an amazing community, then found Pokemon Showdown as well, where you take the battles to. I didnt have much experience.
But kept on learning until I had enough experience, Finchinator, was my #1 Idol, so i kept watching his videos and learning, i did have some experience for battling and aswell as teambuilding, but now, i want to get into Old Gens and see how GSC OU, is just slow, slow-paced, and just paralyzing, putting mons to sleep and stuff, like an endless battle, until one winner is decided. It seems fun to me i guess.
Are you able to use either Discord?: yes (get outta here noob#3432) (i dont have a mic, or use one, so i cant voice chat) (i feel uncomfortable)
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)