AQUANAfia - Game Over: ReVolted Win!

Hi thanks a lot bye I really appreciate it.

Dear jumpluff,
You are Suicune

<snip>

You know there is another mighty legendary in this battle with you <snip>.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
Can that person please PM me or are you idling or god knows what. If I don't get a PM in 24 hours I'm subbing out, this is dumb.

Goodnight. (oh yeah gn yeti sry I quit IRC too hastily)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
fyi Day 1 lynching is really hard.

Everyone who claimed to me has had a night action suggested to them, and the number 1 way to avoid more mislynches is to help your leader gather info so we can all be more well informed on who the scum is.

sry yaytears :(

Yeti

dark saturday
reminder to get your actions to me before 1pm, I should be home and on for that I'm pretty sure so have them in. need like half of them, you know if you haven't sent me.

Yeti

dark saturday
DEATHTIME

As morning dawns, the scent of washed-up, dead crab floods your nostrils. There has surely been violence, death and chaos this past night.

With the sun's first light, that annoying voice booms out again, for all to hear and wake up to:

Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.
Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly,
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
With that out of the way, you stumble towards the center of the island, realizing it is already noon after how long that speech took!

There are two bodies on land, both dead. You find Houndoomsday charred to death from electrocution. It is also possible this was just a weird sexual fetish gone wrong. Hard to say, considering his identity:

Dear Houndoomsday,
You are Aquaman

Aquanaut, Aquagay, Aquatights, Aquaman, same things. You have summoned all your fellow sea creatures to help you prove that the good name of Aquaman IS respectable, and convince the world you are the best superhero of them all.

You have no night role, however, for every two (2) dead Aquanauts, you will gain an additional vote, so that the voice of the sea is never muted.

You are allied with the Aquanauts. You win if the Castle Guard and ReVolted are eliminated.
The poor yungster would've had an additional vote had he survived.

He is not the only casualty of course, and you sadly discover MrcRanger97's body, impaled against the rocks, with a red flag sticking out of his chest.

"I bet he was a villager and Walrein killed him!" someone calls out, it is uncertain who. Was this man truly a yung sea creature?

Dear MrcRanger97,
You are Captain Ahab

Aquanaut captain or professional gay man, you decide. You lusted to impale a big, white... ‘whale’ with your ‘harpoon’ for years, until taking too much ‘Sperm whale’ led to the death of you.

Every night, you may send “NX - The Pequod sails in front of <user>” to Yeti. You will navigate your ship in front of that user, forcing all actions that would have otherwise targeted them to target you.

It seems he was indeed an Aquanaut. Alas, with three members of the village down, the situation looks a bit grim.

It is now Day Two. D2 will end in 48 hours or at majority vote, 1PM PST 8/25. Results going out now - all out, go vote.

Last edited:

Ampharos

OK, we got one. For real this time.

Last night, my partner inspected Jalmont and received this PM:

inspect result said:
Dear jalmont,
You are Raikou

Even though you could mass-electrocute all those stupid Aquanauts should they flood the world with water, you and your fellow ReVolteds would rather not let things get to that point. Turned against your fellow legendaries, you have set out to prove movepool isn’t everything and you are the mightiest Johto Dog.

Every night, you may send “NX - Call a storm over <user>” to Yeti. You will summon a mighty storm over that user, masking any trackers or watchers from getting accurate results.

You are allied with the ReVolted. You win if the Aquanauts and Castle Guard are eliminated.
I don't see a lot of room for ambiguity with this one.

Lynch Jalmont

Lynch Jalmont

No mention of knowing another Legendary (Jumpluff). Care for an explanation?
Think hard about it.

JK I'll just spare everyone, my partner is another legendary Pokémon. There's probably a dog on every team. I don't know what the flavour of the Castle Guard is but Entei is a dog so maybe he's their guard dog or something, how am I supposed to know. If anything this makes me clean.

Jalmont, if you're going to use that defence then you should at least tell us what you claimed.

Ampharos

I gotcha covered.

Jalmont's claim said:
Dear jalmont,
You are Psyduck

Are you an Aquanaut? It gives you a headache to try and remember, but you're pretty sure you are, since Misty's foine booty surely must be.

Every night, you may send "NX - Use Psychic on <user>" to Yeti. You will strenuously endeavor to use your powers on that user, and by the end of the night you will learn what faction they are on.

Claim seemed fine, but alliance checker is pretty damn easy for a mafia to fake, so we inspected him to make sure we could trust his results.

And apparently we can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)