SS OU ARCTOZOLT HAIL (REVAMPED!) - PEAKED #1, 2110 ft. Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Ninetales

Which version of the team do you prefer?

• Arctozolt Version (The Bolt Beak Bashers)

Votes: 101 74.8%
  • Alolan Sandslash Version (The Snow Slashing Skaters)

Votes: 34 25.2%

• Total voters
Choice scarf moxie salamence maybe?
Love the idea, but Galarian Zapdos also has U-turn and isn't weak to rocks, is effectively stronger due to better moves and typing = it's easier to use. It doesn't switch into volc as well as mence but you can pivot it in through swampert

Also scarf Lando-T although it loses to offensive Volcarona

Love the idea, but Galarian Zapdos also has U-turn and isn't weak to rocks, is effectively stronger due to better moves and typing = it's easier to use. It doesn't switch into volc as well as mence but you can pivot it in through swampert

Also scarf Lando-T although it loses to offensive Volcarona
Gzap also loses to Volcarona, it gets OHKOd at +1 by a Psychic. Maybe use it anyway though and just hope you don't face a Volcarona.

Gzap also loses to Volcarona, it gets OHKOd at +1 by a Psychic. Maybe use it anyway though and just hope you don't face a Volcarona.
I thought "beat" you meant it as "capable of outspeeding it and koing it", in that case i'd probably run scarf victini, scarf chomp (ugly though) or even some heat like lycanrock dusk. maybe you could replace pult+mandibuzz and use torn-t + something good vs ghosts like possibly weavile who can definitely appreciate hail chip on opponents and magnezone's presence idk

I thought "beat" you meant it as "capable of outspeeding it and koing it", in that case i'd probably run scarf victini, scarf chomp (ugly though) or even some heat like lycanrock dusk. maybe you could replace pult+mandibuzz and use torn-t + something good vs ghosts like possibly weavile who can definitely appreciate hail chip on opponents and magnezone's presence idk
Yea I'd personally change the whole team up and not just this slot if you remove pult but do whatever will be most fun for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)