Ninetales
@ Flame Plate/ Charcoal
Drought/ Modest Nature
Sp.Atk/Speed EVs (Above Average IVs)

~Sunny Day
~Flamethrower
~Solar Beam
~Hex

Note: Her ability drought causes a sunny day effect to power up fire moves. Add in her fire typing, sp atk EVs and the use of a charcoal to release ridiculously powered fire moves. Sunny day also makes Solar Beam a one turn move and if flamethrower leaves a burn and doesn't one-hit KO the foe, hex will finish the job. Her speed is high to guarantee a few sweeps.

Clefable
@ Life Orb
Magic Guard/ Modest Nature
HP/Defense + Sp. Atk EVs (Above Average IVs)

~Calm Mind
~Flamethrower
~Moonblast
~Thunderbolt

Defense and HP EVs to support her enduring long enough on the field to pull a Calm Mind to strengthen her attacks and her Sp. Def. Moonblast for stab and a Dragon, Dark, Fighting counter. Thunderbolt for flying and water types and possible paralysis. And flamethrower for ice, sunny day from Ninetales, steel typed. Sometimes I replace Flamethrower or Thunderbolt for Psychic to counter poison typed and lower Sp. defenses. The Magic Guard protects her from Hail/Sandstorm etc.

Volcarona
@ Silver Powder/Focus Sash
Flame Body/ Modest Nature
Sp. Atk/ Speed EVs (Outstanding IVs)

~Fiery Dance
~Quiver Dance
~Bug Buzz
~Hurricane

My Fastest party member. Using a quiver dance once or twice makes him unstoppable. Using Fiery dance to increase sp. atk first when vulnerable is ok too. Planning on giving her a focus sash for extra support to continue her sweep. Bug Buzz to lower sp. def.

Mawile
@Mawilite
Intimidate/ Huge Power/ Adamant Nature
Attack Evs/ HP EVs (outstanding IVs)

~Play Rough
~Iron Head
~Sucker Punch
~PowerUp Punch

One of my last resort pokemon, iron head and play rough are stabs, complimented by her high attack power. HP helps her stay on the field long enough to attack. Huge Power also increases her attack as a mega. Sucker punch to attack first to finish the job since Mawile is so slow. Power up punch to use normal and dark types as a punching bag to make her attack power godly for a slow starter sweep.

Blissey
Leftovers
Natural Cure/ Bashful Nature
HP EVs/Defense Evs +spAtk (Above Average IVs)

~Protect
~Toxic
~Flamethrower
~Soft-Boiled

My defensive staller. Hard to take down with the HP and defense EVs. Toxic to poison the enemy and switching between protect and SoftBoiled to ensure she stays on the field while the opposing pokemon suffers from poison. Flamethrower to slowly take care of steels.

Krookodile
@Choice Scarf
Moxie/Adamant Nature
Atttack EVs/Speed EVs (Above Average IVs)

~Earthquake
~Outrage
~Crunch
~Stone Edge

Easily KO'd due to weak defenses. But choice scarf increases speed and sets him up for a Crunch/Earthquake Sweep. Outrage for sweeping Dragons.

Pokemon I have on the side to switch in:

Dragonite
@Sitrus Berry
Multiscale/Jolly Nature
Attack EVs/Speed Evs
~Dragon Dance
~Roost
~Dragon Claw
~Sky Drop

Skarmory
@Quick Claw
Sturdy/Impish Nature
HP EVs/Defense Evs

~Brave Bird
~Roost
~Spikes
~Whirlwind
Wigglytuff (Retired, needs work)
Rocky Helmet
Competitive/ Hasty Nature
Speed Evs/ Sp. Atk Evs

~Double Edge
~Thunderbolt
~Dazzling Gleam
~Thunderwave

Vileplume
Black Sludge
Chlorophyll/Naughty Nature
Speed Evs/ Sp. Atk EVs

~Petal Dance
~Sludge Bomb
~Petal Blizzard
~Giga Drain

Last edited:
You need to write a bit of text (at LEAST 3 lines) for each pokemon to tell how you use it, why you chose that pokemon etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)