Media Arknights Thread - Eyjafjalla used Eruption!

I decided that the amount of Arknights fans in the Smogon and greater Pokémon community was large enough that I felt like it was necessary to create a topic that allows us Doctors to discuss the game in general, send friend invites to spill your clues into their reception rooms like Looker on a case, post rolls and other achievements, and talk about upcoming or existing media related to the staff of Rhodes Island.

Be warned: story spoilers are sure to be abound. If you are making a post with spoilers yourself, please remember the spoiler and inline spoiler markings exist for a reason!

As to begin discussion:
Did you know I've been trying to make some Operators as Pokémon in the Pet Mod Crossover Chaos? So far, the Arknights operators that have won slates there are Ch'en, Eyjafjalla, and Blue Poison. Unfortunately, protagonist donkey Amiya and fan favourite in the Smogon community Mostima haven't gotten podium finishes yet.

Revitalizing this thread to showcase various lucky 6-star pulls I have had as of recent. My most recent Operator obtainment was Platinum, but unfortunately I lost the screenshot I took because I am not used to the Lenovo M10 Plus tablet I recently bought to replace the aging Nexus 7 I had.
Screenshot_2023.01.11_10.59.05.194.png

Screenshot_2022.11.29_09.08.11.455.png

Screenshot_2022.11.17_08.35.44.997.png

Screenshot_2022.11.03_20.56.52.691.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)