Art & Sprites by GenOne (Requests Open!)

art&spritesgenone.jpg

Hello there!

I'm GenOne, a Doubles OU main who sometimes does illustrations and pixel art for my pals in the DOU community. By way of this thread though, I'm branching out a bit and formally saying that I'm open to taking requests from the broader Smogon community! I can be contacted on this site or on Discord: GenOne#5909

This is a new endeavor for me so its too early to say how quick or how often I'll be able to take on projects. More details will come on that as well as what I'm willing to do for free vs. commission as I feel things out. In the meantime, if you have a request just lemme know and we can talk out these details on a case-by-case basis.

Projects I am interested in taking on include:

• Logo design
  • Illustrations
  • Custom PS avatar design (you must be qualified for a custom avi to request this from me)
  • Other pixel art / spriting
  • Image upscaling (aka make a low-resolution image look more high-res via AI)
^In that order probably lol. Requests don't have to be mons-related btw that just happens to be what I'm known for rn.

Software used:

Here's a taste of some of my works to date:

PS Custom Avatars

NEW! - Avatars watermarked with a green FREE! icon are unclaimed avatars that are up for grabs for free on a first-come-first-served basis - message me if you want to use one! These are avatars I made for fun on my own accord.
**Note that the versions of free avis posted here are watermarked in such a way that they would not be approved for use on PS - this is a security measure to prevent unapproved use so you have to request the watermark-free version from me :)**

1.png
jimi-hendrix-watermark.png
super-mario-preview.png

1. DPL 8 Milwaukee Ducks - Misty & Psyduck
2. DaWoblefet - DaWoblefet
3. GenOne - Bob Ross
4. FREE! - Sans (Undertale)
5. FREE! - Jimi Hendrix
6. FREE! - Super Mario

Illustrations
D9Qkt1b.jpg
LPyJz9p.png
dwcop-2020-final.jpg
IMG_0232.jpg

Logo Design
imageedit_4_4210181147.png
galar_ghosters.png

santalune-storms-FINAL.png

^this one is a remake/uplift of work originally done done by a different artist - original artist credits to come in a future edit of this post
us-central-500W.png

canada-500H.png

apac-500H.png

us-west-500W.png

europe.png
motostoke_eiscues_01.png

motostoke_eiscues_02.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)