art stuff (I am no longer accepting requests due to VERY high demand)

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
tiki ever so kindly gave me artist (i defo didnt give it to myself) and as such I need to confess. I am an artist at heart, yes its true. and to prove myself to the wonderful art community that I am indeed worthy of the pixels on my profile I will be drawing teh first 5 posts on this thread (must be sfw obviously)

To give you an insight to what I am capable of doing here are a couple of the things I can draw:

my profile picture:
Untitled.png

my appeal to tiki on why i should get the badge:

of course, pogloom:

and my attempt at the mona lisa:

So smeargles, I am up for the challenge but I must not accept more than five posts as I am a very busy person doing drawing things, thank you

spell

destined
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Illustrate a drifloon, I won't pay you in cash but I do have a very famous twitter account(exposure is great) that i'll surely tell you the handle of after you make the piece...

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
draw mothim if you’re not a coward
View attachment 416252
You are indeed correct as British people are Canadian, NEXT
View attachment 416253
Suze Orman would be proud
I will be drawing teh first 5 posts on this thread (must be sfw obviously)
I am sorry but I am a busy man and now only charge £1,000 per drawing :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)