Smogon Tour's last DPP game has been played. I know, there's no need to get all nostalgic about this. But why don't you come out and play a good tour in DPP?
art by Chras
art by Chras
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Best of three, DPP standard, single elimination tournament.
- If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.
BKC vs Mael (g1 -g2 -g3)
QuickBH vs badabing (g1 -g2 -g3)
RickyGao vs Analytic (g1 -g2 -g3)
Mr.378 vs Bad Ass (g1 -g2 -g3)
noname4505 vs We Three Kings (g1 -g2 -g3)
Void vs hellpowna (g1 -g2 -g3)
Eternal Spirit vs ToF (g1 -g2 -g3)
pokebasket vs Tamahome (g1 -g2 -g3)
SparksBlade vs JACOB (g1 - g2 - g3)
xtra$hine vs MewtwoHidden (g1 - g2 - g3)
fatty vs MiyoKa (g1 - g2 - g3)
Weegah vs haru. (g1 - g2 - g3)
Lcans vs coR. (g1 - g2 - g3)
ssjjynx vs Finchinator (g1 - g2 - g3)
qsns vs bro fist (g1 - g2 - g3)
Wally The Bully vs Sabella (g1 - g2 - g3)
NightFox vs undisputed (g1 - g2 - g3)
Flares. vs Mindnight (g1 - g2 - g3)
199 Lives vs Pohjis (g1 - g2 - g3)
Asim12 vs Nudepantsman (g1 - g2 - g3)
Googly vs Shogarth (g1 - g2 - g3)
Ranshiin vs Magellan (g1 - g2 - g3)
majaspic22 vs HQuaze (g1 - g2 - g3)
zf vs HotSkittyOnWailord (g1 - g2 - g3)
Extensions deadline to play is January 25th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).
Round deadline to play is January 29th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).