Smogon Tour's last DPP game has been played. I know, there's no need to get all nostalgic about this. But why don't you come out and play a good tour in DPP?
art by Chras
art by Chras
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Best of three, DPP standard, single elimination tournament.
- If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
- Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
- Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
- Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Infernape.
- Replays are always welcome, where are they? ;)
majaspic22 vs ssjjynx (g1 - g2 - g3)
Lcans vs Magellan (g1 - g2 - g3)
Mael vs QuickBH (g1 - g2 - g3)
Tamahome vs 199 Lives (g1 - g2 - g3)
haru. vs undisputed (g1 - g2 - g3)
Flares. vs xtra$hine (g1 - g2 - g3)
Extensions deadline to play is February 15th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).
Round deadline to play is February 21st at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).