NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

GEN 7 INTRODUCTION TOURNAMENT
Host:
Toon
Battle Rules
  • 3v3 Singles
  • ASB Arena
  • Strict 72h Disqualification. One warning per player. After the warning is used (any tag after DQ interval is passed will be counted as warning), the Player has one hour to post (with full orders/pokemon, just saying "orders coming watch this space" doesn't suffice) after DQ is called to rescind it. If one hour passes, the player is DQ'd regardless of the ref posting or not. User calling DQ must tag DQ'd player. Referees please tag the combatants when you have finished your reffing. Players, if you know you're going to be away you better post a Leave of Absence BEFORE you leave, or give a very good reason in case of an emergency.
  • 45 days after the first match is posted, DQ will change from Strict 72h to Strict 48h
  • 75 days after first match is posted, round will immediately end and all active matches that have not ended by that time will be subjected to voting to see who wins the match
  • Infinite Recoveries/Chills per Pokémon.
  • Three Substitutions per player excluding KO Substitutions.
  • Switch = OK
  • Abilities = ALL
  • Items = ON
  • Sendout = coinflip
LOA Rules: 10/10 not stolen from another tournament
1) If your LoA makes you unable to post we will wait up to 4 days. The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. LoAs without a defined ETA will be read as 3 days. that is per instance. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
2) If your LoA is of the "will be busier" type, you will get +24h extension until it is over. Maximum time for its duration is 15 days (so during those 15 days you get 24h extra time on your posts). The longer the wait the smaller my patience if you keep pulling that card, so I reserve the right of rescinding it. You can't pull it in a row without first dealing with your current orders.
3) If you have good reasons and your match is well advanced, those rules might be excepted. But don't count on it

Due to one group having both players go on retirement, I decided to allow another player who have lost their match, but didn't DQ or forfeit to move up so I can keep this tournament running as smoothly as I can. Without further ado, let's see the match ups!

ROUND 5

Elevator Music vs Dogfish44
REF:
THREAD:

Dogfish44 vs Exclaimer
REF:
THREAD:

Exclaimer vs Elevator Music
REF:
THREAD:
=======
Note: this is not Monotype. Do not send in 4 pokemon and you do not have to pre-equip

Deadlike to send in teams to your me is October 20, 2017 at 2pm (CST). I'll post whenever.

If anyone wanna ref that's not a battler just PM me somewhere, I'll set up the battle and tag you in it. If not then ig imma just ref all three

Prizes:
1st Place: May pick one of: TEPUA KOK, TEPUA LEL, TEPUA BUL, TEPUA FIN

2nd Place: May pick one of: Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Kartana, Celesteela, Xurkitree, Guzzlord

3rd Place: will get 40UC

Good Luck and Have Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)