Do not test me with DQ >:[
You strode right into the middle of the rock henge, and wait for the Kanji Unowns to glow.
"Well, we hadn't fixed the irrigation system yet. Still, that doesn't stop us from battling!"
- 5 vs 5 Doubles, GL B8P5
- 96-hour DQ (once someone goes over that, I'll usually leave a VM asking them to look at it. If their recent activity is twice over the time, a straight no-warning DQ may be requested by opponent)
- 2 Abilities
- 2/5 Recoveries/Chills
- 7 Substitutions per round (excluding KO subs of course)
- 0 Mega-Evolutions
- Switch = OK
- Items = ALL
- Turn Order = COIN FLIP
- All Rock-types get Solid Rock and Rock Head in addition, if they don't already have it.
- In Sandstorms, all attacks against Rock-types also suffer -3 BAP, instead of just Special Attacks.
- All defensive moves listed under Rock STAB gain +4 Priority instead of the original +1. Pokemons whose primary STAB is Rock-type automatically gain knowledge of all moves listed in the STAB description, except Multi-target, Priority, or Damaging moves (Exclusion lists: Detect, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Light Screen, Reflect, Skull Bash).
- No external rock, water, or grass sources.
- No seismic combos allowed.
- Camouflage turns user into Rock-type, Nature Power calls Ancient Power, and Secret Power lowers Speed by one (1) stage.
No.Cancelling my challenge to Gerard.
Challenging Toon's Fire Gym once more! Holy fuck, can I get this badge please???
No Ongoing Challenge
- Leader ZhengTann vs Challenger JJayyFeather (Accepted)
- Leader Toon vs Challenger JJayyFeather (Unaccepted)
Taking"Did....did you even leave? Not like anything else goes on here anyways. Bring it!."
Format: 3 v 3 Gym Singles (leader b6p3)
DQ: 2 Days, 1 Warnings (3 Days for Refs)
Substitutions: 3 per Pokemon
Mega Evolutions: 1
Recoveries / Chills: 2 / Infinite per Pokemon
Arena: Sacred Grove
Turn Order: Coin Flip