Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread=26660]READ THIS THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.[/thread]

Rules for answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to.

Why isn't serebii's iv calculator working :(
My misdreavus' characteristic is somewhat vain,
and he has high ivs, so the odds are he has a 31 sp def iv.
However, it spits out 30 on serebii.
Metalkid's works fine, but that's because i input the characteristic before.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
This question is to Chronos, where can I find a place to tell me exactly how the characteristics tell me my pokemon's IVs?

What is the difference between netbattle, competitor, and shoddy? If I'm looking to get back into the game which of the above should I use?

Netbattle is the Advance game simulator, Competitor is a D/P simulator that isn't finished but being worked on by the Smogon staff, and Shoddy is the up-and-running D/P simulator.

So if you are looking to get into competitive battling in D/P, Shoddy is your only bet until Competitor is released.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
If I posted a thread/poll relating to the species of animal that a pokemon was, say like cat, and asked who everyone thought was the best would that be ok in the rules? It also wouldn't have already been made because I can't see if anyone made a poll like that because I don't have the search function anymore for some reason.

I have a question about Guts,, Quick Feet and Marve Scale. Say I have a Swellow holding Lum Berry and I let it take a status, will it still have the boost even if it was cured because of Lum Berry? Thanks

I have a question about Guts,, Quick Feet and Marve Scale. Say I have a Swellow holding Lum Berry and I let it take a status, will it still have the boost even if it was cured because of Lum Berry? Thanks
No.
Pokémon must keep the status to get the boost.

No it won't, it only works while you're status'd.

Can Clefeable be a decent wall(i think OU)? I know it wont be like Bliss or Skarm, but can it wall decently? if yes what EV spread should i use?

because it was not answered properly in mark 8...

Why isnt my Goldbat evolving into Crobat. Its already lvl45 and didnt die even once so its Happiness should be enough for it to evolve right?

The answers i got in Mark 8 said something about EVs... I dont understand... what has happiness got to do with EVs?

Use the Happiness checker app of the Poketch. If two hearts appear and enlargen, that means that Golbat can evolve into Crobat.

Good ways to increase happiness are to use vitamins, EV reducing berries, walking around with the Soothe Bell equipped, and to win battles.

Is there a preferred ability for the Knock Off/Power Whip/Sleep Powder/Leech Seed Tangrowth?

For use primarily not in the sun, by the way.

I'm confused. If I am using substitute on jolteon is it's hp supposed to be divisible 4 or divisible by 4 + 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)