Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - PS! Edition (please read before posting a thread)

I have a disconnecting problem. I dc about every 10 minutes I guess and lose about 1 or 2 out of 10 battles because I dc. I often don't get the notification, that I am dced and by the time i figure it out, I am often timed out. I have good internet and other sites run smoothly. Is there somthing I can do make PS run more stable?

What's the formula the decay rate on the ladder? For example, if you're number 10 on the OU ladder, how many games do you need to play so your ladder rank doesn't decay, and how often do you have to play?

What's the formula the decay rate on the ladder? For example, if you're number 10 on the OU ladder, how many games do you need to play so your ladder rank doesn't decay, and how often do you have to play?
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...d-to-know-about-ratings.3487422/#post-7677678

"In OU and randbats, we have rating decay above 1400. Every day:
  • If you played 6 or more games, there is no decay
  • If you played 1-5 games, you lose 1 point for every 100 points above 1500 you are
  • If you played 0 games, you lose 1 point for every 50 points above 1400 you are
In all other tiers, we have rating decay above 1500. Every day:
  • If you played 6 or more games, there is no decay
  • If you played 1-5 games, you lose 1 point for every 100 points above 1700 you are
  • If you played 0 games, you lose 1 point for every 50 points above 1500 you are"

If a Parental Bond user loses their ability to Mummy, is the second hit supposed to do full damage on cart? I know you get a second hit, but I previously assumed that the second hit would still only do 25% damage. I have a PS! log where the second hit does full damage, but I'm not sure if this is how it works on cart. Figured it would be better to ask here before declaring it a bug. TIA!

The log in question:

Turn 16
The opposing Kangaskhan used Crunch!
It's super effective!
Cofagrigus lost 33.9% of its health!
[Cofagrigus's Mummy!]
[Opposing Kangaskhan's Parental Bond!]
[Opposing Kangaskhan's Mummy!]
The opposing Kangaskhan's Ability became Mummy!
It's super effective!
Cofagrigus lost 37.5% of its health!

Cofagrigus's Defense fell!
Hit 2 times!
Cofagrigus used Will-O-Wisp!
The opposing Kangaskhan was burned!
Cofagrigus restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
The opposing Kangaskhan was hurt by its burn!
Turn 17

If a Parental Bond user loses their ability to Mummy, is the second hit supposed to do full damage on cart? I know you get a second hit, but I previously assumed that the second hit would still only do 25% damage. I have a PS! log where the second hit does full damage, but I'm not sure if this is how it works on cart. Figured it would be better to ask here before declaring it a bug. TIA!
I think you're more likely to get a good answer by asking here.

Turns out this was a bug! It's been reported.

Is there anyway to obtain an already registered username? In this case, there is a username "skip" that has not ever played any battles, and if there's any way that I could get that name to align with my youtube channel and discord, that would be great :]

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor
Is there anyway to obtain an already registered username? In this case, there is a username "skip" that has not ever played any battles, and if there's any way that I could get that name to align with my youtube channel and discord, that would be great :]
Since the Skip username hasn't been disabled yet, it's possible their account is used occasionally and thus a name request for it probably won't be accepted. Here's an example of an account that's been disabled: https://pokemonshowdown.com/users/lando. You can read more about name requests in this thread: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...s-and-servers-contacting-upper-staff.3538721/

I have a question (sorry if it's dumb)
How can I make my private replays not private anymore?
I wanted to look for my STABmons replays but all of them are private (as Zarel told me because I posted on his profile) and I don't know how to change that

I have a question (sorry if it's dumb)
How can I make my private replays not private anymore?
I wanted to look for my STABmons replays but all of them are private (as Zarel told me because I posted on his profile) and I don't know how to change that
I don't think that's feasible as of now. However you can still watch them by logging under the name you used for those matches and going to the replays site, and it should let you view your private replays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)