Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - PS! Edition (please read before posting a thread)

hey, for some reason i can't log into the downloaded version of pokemon showdown or the web version. i tried changing my password twice already and it's been a few days

Hi, i have a server just for me and my friends, and we're making some fakemon.
I tried to add these fakemon but they dont appear in teambuilding listing, but if I use !data on them, it works. Can someone help me? :/

1537978798512.png

1537978819337.png

Hi, i have a server just for me and my friends, and we're making some fakemon.
I tried to add these fakemon but they dont appear in teambuilding listing, but if I use !data on them, it works. Can someone help me? :/

View attachment 137678

View attachment 137679
The teambuilder doesn't depend on the server so you can't edit it with only the server files, I'd say you need to set up a custom client but don't know if that's actually feasible to modify the teambuilder that way, since I have never tried.

The teambuilder doesn't depend on the server so you can't edit it with only the server files, I'd say you need to set up a custom client but don't know if that's actually feasible to modify the teambuilder that way, since I have never tried.
I made a custom Metagame (named Fakemon Factory) for these fakemon im trying to add, and the teambuilder reads it.
1537989942318.png

The teambuilder doesnt get the pokemon list from the server?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
is a Pre-Contributor
The teambuilder doesnt get the pokemon list from the server?
correct. formats are handled through the server, while the teambuilder itself (for the most part) is handled with the client.
you can still use the mons in said format via import/exporting them in, but they won't display properly (probably as broken images)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)