Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Actually you get a custom avatar when you have 3 badges iirc.
I don't think there's an arbitrary number for it. You can get a custom avatar if you earn Global % on Pokemon Showdown, which would give you ladybug here if you didn't already have a badge. Exceptions are made in special scenarios, which are not necessarily related to how many badges you have. Though the reasons that made someone earn some of the badges could also be the reason to someone earning a custom avatar.

I found that if a Pokemon takes two turns to use solar beam, and then someone hovers their mouse over the Pokemon, it will say that solar beam lost 2 PP. The Generation 4 damage calculator is missing some abilities, and one of them is storm drain. Where do I go for bug reports?

Uh, apparently some people in my school started playing pokemon showdown so i decided to join. I tried joining at the schools computer but some naughty person decided to break the rules. I decided to go home and try, so i entered the same username here, but i was still blocked. I do not have the same ip address as the school! i live at least 2km from there!

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Uh, apparently some people in my school started playing pokemon showdown so i decided to join. I tried joining at the schools computer but some naughty person decided to break the rules. I decided to go home and try, so i entered the same username here, but i was still blocked. I do not have the same ip address as the school! i live at least 2km from there!
Generally you should be using different alts when playing at school or at home, to prevent a rulebreaker in your school from getting you locked for something you did not do. If you're home, you can ask a global staff member (Room Moderators in the Help room) if they can do something for you, by politely explaining them the situation.

I am trying to recover my password to my Tapu Drago 12 registration but I don't know how. I know you're supposed to post in the Other Admins Request forum, but I can't figure out how! How do I do this?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I am trying to recover my password to my Tapu Drago 12 registration but I don't know how. I know you're supposed to post in the Other Admins Request forum, but I can't figure out how! How do I do this?
Try going here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/other-admin-requests.346/create-thread (or go to other admin requests and click "Post New Thread"). When you're done writing the title and content of the first post of the thread, click the "create thread" button.

I would recommend to have the title include the username you want to recover and something like "password recovery". For the content of the first post, I'm less certain of what would be necessary and/or ideal to include.

Edit: Reading this thread would be a good idea, if you haven't already, BTW: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-and-servers-contacting-senior-staff.3538721/

Last edited:
If you're lucky you can do this online under another alt, it just depends on whether the help staff can find an admin around who can process your request. Either way they'll need to establish some sort of link with the account, so information like when you last used it, which ISP you were using when you registered, which city you lived in at the time, would all help them verify your identity.

Why does the exploder win in a double KO situation on the gen 2 OU ladder? If we don't have draws, shouldn't the self-KO clause indicate the team with the non exploding mon win the match?

And if we can't do draws, what was the particular reason that this win clause exists as opposed to self-KO clause?

This comment goes in the category of "Suggestions" and also "Model Fixing".

Is it possible to put Furfrou's hair styles available in the team builder? In a similar way we can choose the color of minior, the type of shellos/gastrodon and the form of vivillon.

I know its not a priority but i think that any style is better than the regular furfrou. I also know that this pokemon is barely used. But it would be a nice touch.

Just wondering if it's possible to build a Battle Tree AI in showdown (and possibly the pre gen-7 battle facilities). I know that it's nearly impossible to completely replicate AI behaviour but I really would hope to see a feature like this! If we could go a step further to create a Battle Tree AI which allows ALL Pokemon to be used, including the "ubers" which are typically banned in the tree, it would be simply amazing.

In the damage calculator, how can I set stat drops? If that's not possible, then I suggest that it should be.
Edit: I found it. Resolved. Never mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)