Auto Confirmation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Most of you guys know me as RevampXM (which you can tell is not a lovely username), but I changed my username yesterday. Everything was fine, I could talk in the lobby and I was autoconfirmed, etc, etc, but today it says I am not autoconfirmed and I can't talk in the lobby. I have to wait a week and win one battle, and waiting a week is kind of long. Please can any admin address this situation as soon as possible?

Thanks,
Sableye

P.S. I have asked some members of staff but they couldn't do anything.

If you're using a new username then I don't really see how this is an issue. The new name just doesn't meet the requirements for autoconfirm yet. If you were able to speak right after making the name then it's because you had previously been logged into an autoconfirmed account during the same session, making the autoconfirm carry over (or something like that). If every user was able to just ask staff to be granted autoconfirm status before being registered a week then the system would be a bit pointless, so just use an autoconfirmed account (it sounds like you have one) until your new account is a week old. Also, you could've probably posted this in the Simple Question/Simple Answers thread.

If you're using a new username then I don't really see how this is an issue. The new name just doesn't meet the requirements for autoconfirm yet. If you were able to speak right after making the name then it's because you had previously been logged into an autoconfirmed account during the same session, making the autoconfirm carry over (or something like that). If every user was able to just ask staff to be granted autoconfirm status before being registered a week then the system would be a bit pointless, so just use an autoconfirmed account (it sounds like you have one) until your new account is a week old. Also, you could've probably posted this in the Simple Question/Simple Answers thread.
Okay, thank you very much. I will wait the week on this account to try and develop my rating, and I'm sorry about not posting it in the Simple Questions/Answers thread as it did not come to mind. Thanks again!

Hi! Most of you guys know me as RevampXM (which you can tell is not a lovely username), but I changed my username yesterday. Everything was fine, I could talk in the lobby and I was autoconfirmed, etc, etc, but today it says I am not autoconfirmed and I can't talk in the lobby. I have to wait a week and win one battle, and waiting a week is kind of long. Please can any admin address this situation as soon as possible?

Thanks,
Sableye

P.S. I have asked some members of staff but they couldn't do anything.
I would recommend using both the old name and the new name together.

hi my name is JoaoAshPlaysYT and i am having problems in autoconfirm i have to wait a week ?, and how do you put a pokemon mascot next to your trainer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)