AV Mudsdale analysis

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
um. TheSealGoesMeow this needs to be put into the proper format (found here). Also, is this out of WIP, or in WIP? Either way, you need to add the proper prefix (you can find the guide in the OP of the reservation post)

Back in my day we used pokepaste so i thought it was poekpaste

AV Mudsdale
Mudsdale
move 1 - Close Combat
move 2- Heavy Slam
move 3 - Earthquake
Move 4 - Rock Slide
Ability: Stamina
Item : Assault vest
Careful Nature
EVs: 200 HP / 168 Atk / 140 SpD

The moves are made for threats like porygon-z, marowak alola, zeraora, and togekiss. The evs are made to tank very strong special attackers like porygon - z. 160 Atk Mudsdale Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Porygon-Z: 316-374 (101.6 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO) (252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Porygon-Z Hyper Beam vs. 236 HP / 120+ SpD Assault Vest Mudsdale: 338-398 (84.5 - 99.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)

this Pokemon is the best counter for porygon-z You can tank any nuetral special move .other great mons it counters include zeraora, togekiss, volcarona, marrowak alola, and aegislash
stall Pokemon are a huge counter and you should use team members if you see anything. g-darmanitan, dracovish, and primarina also. the counters are usually doomed, except for porygon-z with defense invesment.
The best team members are stall breakers including sallaze, band zeraora, g-darmanitan, and tpo counter the other 2 you need a good scarf fire type/fighting type and dragon coverage. so zeraora is great and for a scarf fighting type I would recommend urshifu single strike.
In Short this pokemon is not perfect but it is definitely not the worst

Last edited:
Hi, I’ll be locking and archiving this thread now as the analysis hasn’t made any progress and doesn’t meet our quality standards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)